Star Vs Feeding Her BF Cereal

At what point will we run out of things to talk about?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vfpmto.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st post for star is a cuck

fpbp

Third post for Star is a SUPER cuck

Also, I like how her eyelids are in a somewhat darker color, making her look a little lewd.

way past that point already OP, as evidenced by this:

After a month we will.
remember that it has only been less than a month since the finale.

god this is so cute

She was colored that way in the entire episode. I noticed the moment I saw her in Crystal Clear, very lewd.

Not that I'm complaining.

lol

SO

new juxtaposed allies tomorrow?

Why doesn't Marco just rape star

>not Betwixt Buddies

I didn't know commissioner Gordon watched Star vs.

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP
my.mixtape.moe/vfpmto.webm

Yes a new iteration of midway comrades aka the Convex combination of people who shared sympathetic and common interests is due tomorrow

Star is too pure for that

Other way around, user. Marco likes her as a friend and already has access to the thirsty Jackie. It's Star who should have given into her lust and rape Marco already.

But she went full cuck instead.

Make more like this of Middle Mates

>not posting the bare shoulders version

>not Central Comrades

Because she would resist, duh.

>At what point will we run out of things to talk about?

the cuckoldry meme is about as omnipresent on Sup Forums as MLP before the containment board, Sup Forums will never get tired of discussing cuckoldry

>Next-to Nakama

More like she would grab control and rape him back

Cucks should more on to a more satisfying fetish than cuckoldry. Surely there are more intellectual fetishes out there.

Is Daron plagiarizing Summer Days?

Gosh, I hope so.

Holy fuck you guys chew through threads fast.

A Spacial Dimension Defined as the Area Separating Two Individual Homo Sapiens Who Enjoy Their Respective Company And Mutually Consider Each-over Companions in a Non-romantic Fashion

needs more bare shoulders

>Two Homo Sapiens

May she keep the title of cuck queen forever.

Great start. Threadly reminder that Nefcy drew this, most likely got the idea after she attended the feminist march a while back

Ah fuck, wasn't thinking. How about:
> Two Sentient Individuals

Feedee Marco and Feeder Star when?

Ugh, don't tell me she took part in that retarded pink hat shit

we need the cute & we need answers

until we get it we'll shitpost endlessly

now that I think about we'll probably shitpost even more by then, so this is probably just the 'calm' before the storm(s)

Anyone else kinda bothered by the fact that Star was willing to date Oskar and Marco was going to spend the summer with Jackie, had Toffee not shown up?

As a Starco fan that kinda bothers me because it tells me that Starco would not had happen (assuming it does in the first place) had Toffee not shown up and Star not confessed.

And since in the episode Sleepover Star talks about how feelings change, I'm afraid Star could potentially develop feelings for Oskar after making out with him over the summer.

Marco and Star are so cute together!

It's just hiatus hunger.

that fetish is usually the other way around.

You need a life.

>Feeding her BF
>her BF

top cuck

This is actually kind of cute. It's only the "femenist" shirt that bugs me, and maybe the glasses (unless this Star has legit eye problems).

I can't believe there are people who think she would actually change Star into that look in season 3. It's such a drastic change. If it occurred, it wouldn't be permanent. If anything, the episode would probably end with "I can be a feminist while also being a girly girl."

Calm down.

I said I was going to do a request yesterday but I didn't.
I was setting up to draw then the thread turned real sour and I lost interest in drawing rule34 of Star.

This is the first fandom I've ever participated in with this much involvement. This fandom got me out of my art slump and I've come a long way. I even started taking commissions.
But seeing what's going on with that story boarder has really turned me off of this. I now understand how such toxicity can ruin a show.

>Starco is endgame
>Jackie without a love interest
>Jarco is endgame
>Star without a love interest

Either way, someone's going to be left out. What male character should hook up with the "loser?" I ship Jantom so preferably not him.

Did Rhombulus give Baby her gemstone?

so what happened with the story boarder

why is janna left alone in marcos house? god knows what shit she was lifting

*squish* :3

Why is Area slacking with new page when it was leaked to /aco/ a few days ago already, but janis deleted it since ?

This is even worse than I initially thought.

ok wtf now this is going too far

There's always some new fetish to talk about in these threads. You anons are fucking weird.

Don't let the potential shitstorm deter you. I consider one of the best ways to fight negativity is with something positive. Then again, do what's good for you.

That also left a bad taste in my mouth. Even if starco becomes canon the fact that Star was willing to do physical things with Oskar reminds me of how things actually play out in real life.

I was the Oskar twice, I dumped them both soon after learning why they got with me.

Star has always been pretty fickle about love. She'll get over Marco; just like she got over Tom, Oskar, Justin Towers, the mewberty rape-victim boys, etc.

Not letting a gypsy girl roam your house unattended would be considered racist in Socal.

this is Sup Forums nobody here has a life

This thread contains a startling small amount of Starcuck. Lets fix that.

call me a racist, but lets send her to the gulags

The cutest.

This pic reminds me of that time I accidentally nutted on my cat and watched it clean itself afterwards.

Don't go! Don't let them win; that's part of the ruining!

>that Starco would not had happen

Jarco would've likely never had happened either if Marco never met Star

>I'm afraid Star could potentially develop feelings for Oskar after making out with him over the summer

A high class magic wielding terrorist is on the loose user. I don't think she has time to mess around on Earth over the summer.

WAIT, SO YOU'RE TELLING ME
THOSE HORNS JUST COME OFF

>accidentally
Interesting.

Nobody needed to know that

This is why I feel like Starco just won't happen. We don't know WHY Star likes Marco, she just suddenly realizes she has a crush on him the moment Jackie swoops in and decides to make a move. Star is possessive and this was first shown in when Gustave showed up and the Diaze's showered their attention on him and not her and it makes her look like someone who doesn't like the idea that her "besty" suddenly might not give her as much attention as he used to.

She wasn't "willing" to date Oskar. She was trying to tell herself that she should have a crush on Oscar instead of Marco, but feeling don't work that way. You can't just tell your heart how to feel. That whole scene with her and Oskar in Starcrushed comes as a great contrast to how she was reacting to Oskar in the beginning of the season, and shows that she's not really amused by him anymore, like she was in Girls' Day Out and so forth. If Toffee didn't return and she went on to spend the summer with Oskar, in reality they wouldn't have lasted two days together.

DOES THIS LOOK PURE????

Protect Ludo at all costs!

>she just suddenly realizes she has a crush on him the moment Jackie swoops in and decides to make a move.
This can be seen also as she having fear of losing his orbiter, if we theorize that Star have the mindset of a roastie

keep umaru garbage outta my bug

>A high class magic wielding terrorist is on the loose user. I don't think she has time to mess around on Earth over the summer.
First, nice trips. Second, I was referring had Toffee not shown up the episode was heading toward Star falling towards Oskars hands because she didn't want to bother what Marco had going on with Jackie. This probably doesn't matter anymore but the possibility was there.

Ludo is for bathing

>"I should have read more of that book."

I'm just generally weirded out by underage girls dating - but don't mind me, it's probably because I'm not American.

It's a fucking stupid cunt who supports that shit theory about Marco being trans. And also shits on pedophiles.

This made me laugh louder than it should have

that's very interesting, you're very interesting

please tell us more

Season 3 SOON

River is so fucking great.

what the fuck

Sabrina deserves happiness

Hello, is this caturday thread?

Ewww