Does Sup Forums approve of this show?

Does Sup Forums approve of this show?

I didn't get it at the start but find it comfy due to the repetition. I just got to season 10 and just watched snoop dog rap with Julian and Bubbles on stage and I think I'm gonna cry - everything that the show is about is tarnished!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSeaAIbc0EY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums loves it. We even love to argue when it stopped being good like Simpsons. Season 11 is much better than 10.

8-10 were bad, 11 was a return to form, everything else is undeniably top tier.

RIP in peace, shithawk.

Eh, I only liked the first 3 seasons. Went to kind of sitcom mode after that.

rip lahey

Seasons 1-6 are amazing, 7 is good but the quality starts dropping.

That season with Snoop Dog and the other famous people was awful.

>90829060

Season 5 where the fedex truck full of weed crashes and the reporter tries to interview Ricky while Lahey has a gun on him is a top 5 moment in television.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSeaAIbc0EY

That's season 4

>Can we have a moment?

>No. You can't. I'm about to get fuckin shot. Fuck off.

2 > 4 >=5 > 1 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 8 >= 11 >>>> 9 > 10

I think we can ALL agree that Bubbles ruined what could have been an even better show, as seen in the first two seasons. Also, the Ricky/Bubbles relationship was a lot better when they were somewhat antagonistic of one another.

Currently watching the show for the first time.

I'm about to finish season 7, and I have to say that it's been considerably less enjoyable than any other season. It's not very episodic I just don't care about the train/drug thing haven't luaghed except for the episode with Sebastian Bach at the train fair.

When should I watch the various movies? Can't tell which seasons they fall between.

Watching the Netflix revival of this show is like watching Nu Star Wars, it's rape of childhood. That south park episode about raping Indiana Jones was right on the money.

For as much of a huge asshole as he was, Mike Clattenburg's writing was what made the show what it was. Watching them nowadays just scream fuck over and over again is watching them miss the vibe of the early show. I feel bad for them.

>I just don't care about the train/drug thing

Damn that sucks, that was one of the only parts of later episodes that I actually liked. I like toy trains though and the idea of making a long ass one in the woods makes my dick hard.

The best character is dead and weed is legal in Canada now.
Show's over.
It was fun though, it may have been the same five running jokes for 11 seasons, now, apparently but at least they were good jokes.

Post season 7 you should be watching the special "Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys" which is the official end to the original series. It's only 45 minutes but better than season 7.

The movies are trash, don't bother.

The first one is the best, but isn't cannon. Watch it post season 5 to see some visual references in the background, but other than that it doesn't tie into the series.

The 2nd movie takes place after Say Goodnight to the Bad guys but is just average at best.

Turned off the 3rd movie halfway through, and considering I've been watching this show since 2001 that says something.

Make sure you watch the Christmas special, that's worth it and you should have watched it between season 4 and 5.

>not getting on board the Swayze train

what a pleb

I used to hate that episode but they way Julian just blows his head off right after he says dirty dancin is one of my favorite moments in the series.

The latest tour of the USA series has been abysmal and for the first time ever I wanted to punch bubbles out.

They got uglee

Show should have died gracefully around season 7 or so. Maybe even before.