Noah Hawley is a prophet

I called him a hack because of his UFO bullshit in Fargo season 2 and his pretentious "open ending" cop out in season 3, but today I had a sudden realization.
I don't know if you guys have been following these events, but MEW left her husband for Ewan McGregor and Ewan left his wife for her. From a 22 year marriage with 4 kids. In the series, MEW is a homewrecker too, but in the form of blackmail. Still, her character Nikki humiliates Emmit's wife when she sees what seems to be him having sex with Nikki on tape. Ewan's wife, Eve, was humiliated by seeing him cheating with MEW photographed by the paparazzi.

Here's where things start getting weird. Remember Varga's long monologue about perception of reality becoming reality? Here it is for reference: youtube.com/watch?v=MsxWdygViYg
Well, some days ago some Sup Forums user shopped a instagram post from hoMEWrecker's ex husband Riley Stearns. It was done for the lulz, with the caption
>Call me a cuck, will ya? Laugh at me, will ya? Fuck the woman of my dreams behind my back, will ya? @mewins @mcgregor_ewan You're fucking dead

Well, British tabloids picked it up as truth. And they keep insisting that it was a post on his instagram that was deleted.

>mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ewan-mcgregor-youre-fing-dead-11555230
>thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4955729/mary-elizabeth-winstead-husband-riley-stearns-hits-out-ewan-mcgregor/
>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5099995/Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-s-husband-threatens-Ewan.html
>news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/mary-elizabeth-winsteads-husband-attacks-ewan-mcgregor-for-sleeping-with-his-wife/news-story/7b34399b29563a58e8a1d324cf5b0b78

PERCEPTION
OF
REALITY
BECOMES
REALITY

Bravo, Hawley. I hadn't seen anything this prophetical since ZS-NVB crashed with no survivors. I guess "This is a true story" wasn't really tongue-in-cheek, it's just that the stories were based on the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/11/21/mary-elizabeth-winsteads-ex-denies-threatening-ewan-mcgregor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

Holy fuck, season 3 of Fargo just became 10/10 art.

>when life imitates art

Mind-bending extravaganza, I give it 4 stars.
He got his shit together, good for him.

>PERCEPTION OF REALITY BECOMES REALITY.
Every two-bit hack has been doing variations of this idea for the past thirty years. "Dude we're all storytellers lmao *hits bong* magic is in the words we're all capable of rewriting everything like we're all aliens n shit" So fucking tired of meta hackery.

Based Noah
Based Ewan
Based Riley
Based shoppin user
Based daily mail

Am I based? I made the thread where shoppin user posted his shop.

Nah

Riley has been a meme for a long ass time. Unless you've been exclusively the OP of all Riley threads since whenever it is the first Riley thread was made.

you gonna just hold onto that or are you gonna pass it

I also inspired this tweet and made the first "no wonder she left his sorry ass" in rileyposting history. It's such a meme at this point that one goes into a rileyposting thread expecting someone to say "no wonder she left him". And inspired the harasser (rileystearnscuckold4chan) to comment "not MEW" on his ladyfriend's pic on instagram. Hell, I've been banned more times than I can remember for making rileyposting threads. I constantly upload screncaps from his IG stories. I did it all for the lulz and sometimes feel bad for causing him suffering indirectly, but I'd love it if fellow Sup Forums anons called me based

Did getting cucked grow out his jawline?

You’re based, user. Truly

you are mean

am I still mean if I root for the guy? I want to meme him into getting the scottish cocksucker's daughter Clara

based sbkitten

meme magic

Pass the bong you greedy faggot

based riley instigator user, carry on ur gud burk

I like that name. I'll start calling myself that. Sometimes the trolls just need some motivation. We'll take the soy out of Riley together, the uncuckening will happen.

big fan of the riley posts. Hope we one up ourselves and get him internationally famous

Meme magic won't make Noah Hackley stop being a hack, not even all the meme magic in the world

can't wait for Mew to be dropped by Ewan. Riley will have his revenge.

also Faults is unironically pre good.

Reminder that the season 2 UFO is the greatest pleb filter in all of television

all his stuff is pretty good. Only Legion is somewhat below the standards set by his earlier work.

Can't wait for the next season of True Detective

the best part is that Ewan and MEW do know about the riley posts because she reenabled her twitter to post that they werent true lmfao

We're encouraging him to pick up his katana and challenge Ewan to a duel to the death.

pagesix.com/2017/11/21/mary-elizabeth-winsteads-ex-denies-threatening-ewan-mcgregor/
I just cant stop smiling about this shit

Haven't these events proven that they're right? What else proof do you need? We're all storytellers, user-kun.

Apparently his books are really, really good. The last one got a top score from the newspaper I read.

I know he's working on Legion season 2, and earlier he said he was adapting a Kurt Vonnegut book. And he said he'd make season 4 of Fargo down the line if he comes up with something good. But his imdb said he's also making a Doctor Doom movie, which I've heard nothing about

>Only Legion is somewhat below the standards set by his earlier work.

I think Legion is amazing. It's the only comic book tv show ever made that's good