THOR: RAGNAROK Information Round-Up

What's confirmed.

>Thor (Chris Hemsworth) is journeying across the Nine Realms, investigating who is trying to assemble the Infinity Stones, when he discovers that Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has been masquerading as Odin (Anthony Hopkins) and has usurped the throne of Asgard.

>Hela (Cate Blanchett) is a powerful enchantress and queen of the undead, who has been locked away by Odin centuries before. Due to Loki's negligence, she escapes and destroys Mjolnir when Thor attempts to stop her. She then exiles him to the faraway planet Sakaar, filled with barbarians and outlaws from throughout the cosmos.

>Thor is captured by Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), a renegade Asgardian working for Sakaar's ruler, the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum), locating warriors to fight in the Grandmaster's gladiatorial matches. The Grandmaster is one of the Elders of the Universe and is obsessed by his own pleasure.

>Thor ends up becoming a gladiator and discovers that the champion of the arena is the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), who hasn't reverted to his human form as Bruce Banner in months. Because of this, their personalities are merging, and the Hulk is becoming more intelligent.

>Loki attempts to form an alliance with Hela, but she betrays him, forcing Loki to seek Thor for help. He helps Thor and Hulk escape from the arena, and the trio leaves to find Odin, who has been exiled to Earth by Loki and has been living as a vagrant.

>Doctor Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) helps Thor locate Odin, who instructs Thor to find the "ultimate weapon" in order to stop Hela.

>Thor, Loki and Hulk then depart in search of the weapon while being pursued by both the Valkyrie, who has been ordered to recaptured them by the Grandmaster, as well as by Hela's enforcer, Skurge (Karl Urban).

>Hela has the power to summon weapons from her own body, and her plan is to awaken two legendary monsters, Surtur and Fenrir, and unleash the Ragnarok upon the Nine Realms.

What's heavily rumored.

>Thor and Jane Foster have broken up due to Thor's continuous absences from Earth.

>Due to Mjolnir's destruction, Thor wields a pair of swords while on Sakaar, which he later replaces for the battle axe Jarnbjorn.

>Thor greatly admires the Valkyries, Asgard's elite warriors, and encourages Valkyrie to embrace the ideals she abandoned. She eventually cuts ties with the Grandmaster and joins the battle against Hela's forces, as well as developing a relationship with Thor.

>Heimdall (Idris Elba) is killed by Hela to leave the Nine Realms vulnerable to the impending Ragnarok, and it's his death that forces Loki to seek Thor for help.

>The "ultimate weapon" is the Soul Stone, which allows Thor to call upon the fallen warriors of Valhalla and lead them to battle against Hela and her hordes of the undead. Heimdall is among the fallen warriors who return for one last battle before moving on to the afterlife.

>In the final battle, Thor and Loki battle Surtur while Hulk and Odin confront Fenrir.

>Skurge realizes Hela had been manipulating him all along and decides to help Thor, sacrificing himself by single-handely holding off the hordes of the undead until the monsters are defeated.

>Hela is vanquished and locked up once again by Odin, who reclaims the throne of Asgard and welcomes Valkyrie back into their kingdom.

>Loki ultimately betrays Thor and steals the Soul Stone, which he delivers to Thanos to be pardoned for his previous failures. Having finally learned the identity of the mastermind behind the conspiracy, Thor and Hulk return to Earth to reassemble the Avengers and prepare them for battle.

>>Skurge realizes Hela had been manipulating him all along and decides to help Thor, sacrificing himself by single-handely holding off the hordes of the undead until the monsters are defeated.

>He stood alone at Gjallerbru

Muh dick

>Fenris
>Surtur
Will the madman do it?

TRAILER WHEN?!

I want to serve Hela.

The MCU needs more dominant women

>Doctor Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) helps Thor locate Odin, who instructs Thor to find the "ultimate weapon" in order to stop Hela.

I hope it's friendship

So it's confirmed that they butchered the Planet Hulk story for a fucking Thor movie?

I'm kinda mad.

They can't do Planet Hulk, or make any kind of Hulk solo movie, because of Universal.

Dems de breaks, kid.

Both are confirmed.

>Hela has the power to summon weapons from her own body

Lewd.

>The Grandmaster is one of the Elders of the Universe and is obsessed by his own pleasure.

Can't wait to see what that means.

Is it just me or is anyone else hoping that Thanos kills Loki as a show of power?

>No Bill

Dropped.

Ditto, they better give that scene justice.

bill is a meme horse for hipsters

>Thor and Jane Foster have broken up due to Thor's continuous absences from Earth.

Good riddance.

>Valkyrie develops a relationship with Thor

My poor Sif keeps getting cucked

Fuck that hair.

Doubt so. Loki is most likely playing the role of Mephisto during Infinity Waahh.

So, Thor's hair somehow grows back to it's previous length after he escapes the arena? Because his scenes with Strange have him with long hair again.

Magic mothercucker.

Asgardian Physiolgoy

all black the necrosword

So...
New Thor coming in fase 4?
This could be Spetacular!

>>In the final battle, Thor and Loki battle Surtur while Hulk and Odin confront Fenrir.

that sounds fucking awesome

Vishanti spell of hair growth.

Book of Vishanti pg.1183

He deserves his own movie, not a cameo or supporting role for Odinson.

>destroys Mjolnir when Thor attempts to stop her.
Even Mjolnir is watered down in MCU.

ten bucks he's in Guardians 3

Only if Whor turns out to be Darcy.

Fuck Natalie Porkman.

B-But Doctor! That spell is for pubic Hair!

Yeah, it's not like the Mjolnir was damaged/destroyed several times in the comics.
Faggot.

>>Skurge realizes Hela had been manipulating him all along and decides to help Thor, sacrificing himself by single-handely holding off the hordes of the undead until the monsters are defeated.

Girding myself for disappointment.
Skurge spent TWENTY YEARS as chump muscle in the comics. Twenty years! His face turn earned it's epic status, and frankly, it was pretty Balder dependent. And I don't see them introducing Balder three movies in.

Fenrir's my favorite character from Norse mythology, if they do him justice I'm gonna love this movie so hard.

Well, he's Jeff Goldblum, so it involves a lot of "errs" "ums" and "ahs"

Only by beings of immense power. Like Skyfather class beings which Hela clearly isn't seeing as how she is Odin's bitch in the MCU.

>powerlevel shit

>tfw read that one shot where Enchantress tries to resurrect him because she missed him.
>Thor said to let him rest
>then Angela Queen of Shit brought him back just to job

FUCK COMICS.

You spend all your time wondering whether you could put Jeff Goldblum in a superhero movie, you never stop to think if you should put Jeff Goldblum in a superhero movie

the day the cast list was released for this movie was the day anyone got interested

>Blanchett
>Goldblum
>Urban

Well, if these leaks are true, this movie moved up on the hype list.

>Thor ends up becoming a gladiator and discovers that the champion of the arena is the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), who hasn't reverted to his human form as Bruce Banner in months. Because of this, their personalities are merging, and the Hulk is becoming more intelligent.
>World War Hulk is happening in Asgard

Oh god.

Also what, no Beta Ray Bill? I thought that was rumored as well.

>Valkyrie was made a nigger because Heimdall dies

LOLOLOLOL I SEE YOU FEIGE

>hela is vanquished
>not just the MCU version of Mistress Death

For what fucking purpose

>and locked up once again by Odin

didn't even finish the sentence you sperg

So it sounds like Mjolnir is permanently destroyed? If so, that's terrible. I don't want to see Odinson wielding Jarnbjorn in Avengers, I want fucking Thor and his hammer goddammit.

>not just the MCU version of Mistress Death
Fuck you, faggot. I want a real iteration of mistress death not Hela posing as her.

W H O R
H
O
R

>Sif gets cucked again
Why the fuck is she always getting cucked??

Is this really confirmed or a rumor ?

Her fault for getting pregnant while filming Thor 2. Now she's been relegated to Faggots 3 tier.

>Fuck Natalie Porkman.
I would if I could.

>Her fault for getting pregnant while filming Thor 2.

I think you might be confused.
Her role in 2 was cut down because she tripped on set.

Odin will remake it just you watch.

>Her role in 2 was cut down because she tripped on set.
Disregard my post I suck dicks. I remember now she got injured while filming.

>not remembering she tripped and fell on a dick and got pregnant

fuck that shit then I hope they make Beta Ray Bill a thing in MCU, I'm sick and tired of my girl Sif always getting ignored.

>fuck that shit then I hope they make Beta Ray Bill a thing in MCU

>Horse Thor

Nah, I don't think so.

>Due to Loki's negligence, she escapes and destroys Mjolnir when Thor attempts to stop her

yeah, "negligence"

#horselivesmatter

im willing to bet he actually just forgot about her

Will Dr. Strange do actual magic or he'll be stuck with lasso of truth kung-fu still?

Another casualty of contracts. Probably why they want Hulk fucking Black Widow so they don't have to make every superhero look like a dysfunctional mess.

I don't have high hopes for this film regardless.

Did you even see the Strange post-credits?

>endlessly refilling mug of mead

what he does will most likely depend on the director in future movies

>Did you even see the Strange post-credits?
>endlessly refilling mug of mead
So you sayin mister doctor will endlessly refill hela's puss with his sticky fluid?

>Hulk and Odin confront Fenrir
>Hulk AND Odin against Fenrir
I am now fully erect

Is Odin confirmed for IW?

Cameo I guess? Can't have the old man steal RDJ's spotlight

I got some bad news for you user.

You know MCU would ruin Bill.

MTE, fucker hates that Thor can lift that hammer and he can't.

Huh, and all this time I thought it was going to be about Ragnarok, Thor's cyborg clone.

That would've been terrible.

>Hulk:Dumb Mutt/Stay!/Good Boy!

Probably why he thought that was the case.

>>Hela (Cate Blanchett) is a powerful enchantress
>>Skurge realizes Hela had been manipulating him all along

So, they merged both Enchantress and Hela to avoid Suicide Squad Enchantress?

And now add that to the awesomeness that is Karl Urban. This is gonna be perfect.

How does Hulk get to this arena in the first place

Loki apparently transports him there, still bitter at the whoppin he got in Avengers 1.

She had the nerve of portraying the character in the tv show, so she isnt good enough to be important in a movie anymore

All of these sounds so fucking horrible

>black valk

Just...

Would you want her to give you an embarrassing nickname?

Who the fuck likes that Jew anyway?

Everybody loves Jeff, uhh, Goldblum, that's, uhh, that's chaos theory.

Hela looks how I imagined fem!Loki to look.

I'm ready

Same desu, only because their wasn't much details back then.

And this movie won't be?

>she escapes and destroys Mjolnir
>destroys Mjolnir
Fuck me, that's supposed to be impossible.

Will this be the first good Thor flick?

(I actually liked them though they were awfully bland, considering the source material)

>no Frog Thor
>no Beta Ray Bill
oh well....maybe some other time

So Thor isn't going to look a thing like Thor from the comics?

Good thing I'm not a big enough fan of Thor to care. Still irritates the ever-loving shit out of me though.

There is no way all of that is in one film

user, it's the third movie of the series. Outside of maybe Superman 3, that's where just about every superhero franchise drastically overextends themselves and starts bolting together like 3-4 different storylines and villains, just because.

That's because you have autism.

That's what I told myself when rumors of ''planet hulk'' first surfaced. I'm pretty mad that there will never be a proper planet hulk movie. I mean, normies like hulk and they like hulk beating shit up so wouldn't a planet hulk movie make money?

Who actually gives a shit, It's mcu thor, and he's still played by hemsworth. It's guaranteed to still be garbage.

>Hela is not the goddess of death
>Mjolnir destroyed
Looks like the sci-fi bullshit goes on. Why did I even get hyped, why.

"Err...Ummm...Aaah...See your problem, Thor, errrmm...Yeah...Is your stuck here...With, uhhm...The scum of the universe."