What's your favorite episode, anons?

What's your favorite episode, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqKY9o5igAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hated in the nation.

1 million merits :) really shows how bad capatalism is!!!!

If you ever lost someone you loved this one's gonna touch you, also Nosedive and White Christmas where really fucking good

Definitely White Christmas
I really like White Bear, Shut up and Dance, and Playtest though

why did this peace of shit series became so popula.. hyped? Literally a weak copy of any previous /x/ themed shows. Teilight Zone had better stories. Outer limits far better. fuck, even kidshows like Eerie Indiana is far better.

White Bear and White Christmas are both top for me. Shut Up and Dance, Nosedive, and Be Right Back round off the rest of the rank, with the others being so-so to me

The Waldo Moment

Entire History of You. Nothing comes close to it

It's the only thing remotely like Twilight Zone that's modern and I really like the Twilight Zone. I think most episodes are pretentious and unnecessarily filled with pathos and dread however

The pretentious reddit tier forced diversity episode...oh wait that's all of them. Shit show.

This was good though. Basically a different show

It was written by the writer of peep show fyi.

that doesn't surprise me. peep show is my favorite comedy of all time

This ep fucking reeked

San Junipero is objectively the best episode

you can not refute this

White Christmas, that "extract a copy of your conscience" thing is fucked up, enjoy the millions of years of servitude.

This. Went on far too long, and the girl power ending actually put me off a lot, and I'm usually okay with that shit

I never got around to watching Men against Fire and Hated in the Nation. Are they any good? Or should I just skip them?

I fucking felt so bad for the cookies, holy shit what a frightening scenario.

I hate them both. Very on the nose and just boring plots and characters

San Junipero
youtube.com/watch?v=VqKY9o5igAI

People only say its good because it is the only one that is the try hard edgy or dark or with an epic twist.

The only great episodes are White Christmas and The Entire History of You. And that's mostly down to Toby Kebbel and Rafe Spall.

Entire History of You, White Christmas, and Shut Up and Dance.

White Christmas fucked me up too because it's so easy to abuse that sort of "hands off" punishment.

The one with the lady being hunted or whatever. It was a genuinely terrifying concept of punishment.

White Bear?

Sure. Idk I think she killed her kid and boyfriend or some shit? And then they keep wiping her memory and every day she has to go through that trial

Yeah that's like S2E2, that episode got a bunch of people into the show.

Yes! Loved the cinematography in this one

You literally could have just fucking looked up "White Bear" instead of detailing the fucking episode again

Really like the episode where they blackmail the kid when he was filmed whacking his bird. Love the twist ending as well, I don't know the name of the episode though.

Shut up and dance

I don't care

Either Hated In The Nation, White Christmas or Be Right Back.

>mfw the egg scene in White Christmas

If the guy the woman was cheating with was black it would be the worst episode of anything in the history of television though right?

No, it would have been more effective if anything. She is not portrayed as a sympathetic character

>B L A C K E D Mirror

San Junipero. Just a brilliant piece of work.

Shut Up And Dance or White Bear