Who gives a shit!

the leaker forced their hand, they don't give a shit about their "fans"

Nobody fucking cares

DCucks on suicide watch

>I don't care
>opens the post and replies

>forced their hand
>leaks were months ago

Holy shit, how fast are they cranking these out now?

t. retard

What is wrong with her face at 00:54?

Though yeah, i hope everyone realises this is all for a rickroll, right?

Almost 10 years of planning, getting people prepared... and tomorrow's trailer is going to rick roll millions of fans.

Nobody cares, shill.

That video made me realize what a journey following the MCU from start to ""finish"" has been. I am hyped to to my core to a degree that I have not experienced in years.

Me.
And you.

all these faggot tears. feels good man. im glad you are all so asspained that my favorite comic book pictures keep getting made.

I am interested in how they'll market this. If it'll be darker and if they'll stick to that tone or make it lighter

Only took 5 posts for someone to start console war bullshit. Surprised it wasn't 2nd.

This

Wow another Disney movie,
I am beyond lucky, I hope Santa gets me another Iron Man figure for Xmas!!!

This one took about 1 decade.

>validating all these faggot react channels with an official shout-out

why tho

>asspained

You can spot the shill tourists a mile off

That's pretty fast for 15 movies.

>H-hey stop it. This m-movie is for k-kids! Hey! V-Validate my Maturity by hating this M-MOVIE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not talking about the shitty cam rips retard, there were clearer ones recently

>all these soyboys, bugmen and wymyn
Pop culture was a mistake

The Russos will definitely put some keks in there, but I trust them to make it serious when it needs to be. The bulk of Winter Solider and Civil War is like that, with the airport sequence being the obvious exception. So far it seems like the Guardians will be the comic relief.

where can you find the leaked footage?

Your the one validating your shit taste for corporate kids movies by freely shilling them on a Chinese cave painting forum pal

I don't know if I really want to see this to be honest. After Justice League, I can only watch movies where at least one character's beard has been removed by CGI.

>H-hey stop it. This m-movie is for k-kids! Hey! V-Validate my Maturity by hating this M-MOVIE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because they provide free advertising. It also pays to have a community supporting the franchise for if they ever make a shit film.

>what does validating mean

Pop culture still better than no culture.

>pop culture was a mistake
uses trend insults

I stopped watching this trash after Civil War
Any chance of this being good ?

Marvel fans? Was that the answer you were looking for?

>yay, our lives have meaning now, because this movie tells us that hours of watching capeshit lead to even more capeshit and spending our money!

>it's a bit more clearer
>forced their hand
you're not sounding any less retarded, user

you should ask her

twitter.com/wendyleeszany?lang=en

>Barely comprehensible English
>Asspained
>Put some keks in there

100% shill posts

You apparently for bothering to solve a captcha.

>anyone who enjoys or gets excited about something is a shill

Perfectly comprehensible English you third world nigger.

Only a brainlet like yourself would be able to miss 10 years of evidence that Marvel has hundreds of thousands fans who have been waiting for this movie.

Im being serious, its easy to spot the shills
Shills get a list of meme words to 'fit in' and make them seem like a regular Sup Forums browser

>Put some keks in it
Then they always end up using it incorrectly or out of context, happens all the fucking time and sticks out like a sore thumb

At best you're 66.666666666666666666666% correct.

That's not out of context or incorrect though.

>shills gets a list of words to use probably

You are a complete spastic if you believe that a marketing company is paying people to post on Sup Forums of all places.

now find the bitches with the pink and blue hair

These movies are truly disposable and forgettable
I cant believe that anybody would get legit hyped for a Mcdonalds meal if you live in a 1st world country

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEE

MY PENIS IS SO ERECT, I'D FUCK EVERYONE'S ASS RIGHT NOW.

BRING IT.

Literally what are you doing with your life.

>Movie trailer gets announced
>Better go to anonymous imageboard full of strangers who say nigger a lot and try to detect marketing schemes
>Better enjoy myself while I do it

You'd rather make up an elaborate conspiracy about marketing companies than accept the fact that some people who regularly browse Sup Forums are fucking retards and can't meme

Haven't seen a single capeshit since AOU but I'm oddly hype for this.

DKEKS fully on suicide watch

who's your marvelfu?

>he isn't even a little bit excited for this
How does it feel to not participate in the next big cultural event?
This is like not liking LOTR when it was still happening (not even talking about quality, just general cultural impact, Avengers isn't getting any Oscars).

>scarjo

They're just sad that they will never have this.

This moment is earned. I was 15 when Iron Man came out. Holy shiet.

The other ones literally make me want to puke

peggy

The bug

Why are there e-celebs infront of this and their stupid fucking reaction shit?

Holy shit, that was a decade ago right? Same here then

>You are a complete spastic if you believe that a marketing company is paying people to post on Sup Forums of all places.

Are you fucking dense?
Way more cost effective to target marketing on busy movie discussion boards than pay for tv ads and physical advertisements.

Shes dead m8

Mantis now and forever.

You think The Mouse isn't going to foot the bill for some TV Adverts for fucking INFINITY WAR. lmao.

They have marvelcucks all over every corner of the internet doing their advertising for free without even knowing. That's what happens when you spend 10 years making good movies.

>Cheaply promoting movies on discussion boards is an elaborate conspiracy

are you just pretending to be dumb?

I thought it was fanmade but I clicked OP's video and it literally came from Marvel's entertainment.

MAAAAANNNTIIIISSSSSS

If you believe that someone went into a board meeting about MCU marketing strategies and pulled up this website, discussed the format and the approach and didn't get laughed out of their job, then you have no idea what you're talking about. To the majority of people Sup Forums is practically the deepest darkest depths of the internet, somewhere they wouldn't advertise in a million years.

Winter solider was good
Civil war was total garbage
What will infinity war be?

>marvel
>fans
Hahahahahha

if Disney was here, they would have tried to push Black Panther.

They didn't and the only Black Panther threads made were WE WUZ ones were we laughed at niggers

mouseketeers not knowing how to hide their shilling ways

he doesn't mean the trailer leak from comicon, he means the actual scenes that were leaked the other day

this is such good marketing, the trailer for the trailer is blowing up, imagine what the trailer will be like

kek
I can tell you're from Sup Forums

you mean the ones from the trailer then. You know its the same scenes but in better quality and without the cgi right?

>27.7 million

so why does it feel like I'm always talking to the same 12 people?

To the majority of people Sup Forums is practically the deepest darkest depths of the internet

Yet all of a sudden there are a gorrillion threads of people being 'hyped' for the latest paint by numbers Disney TRAILER
Not even the fucking movie

It so obvious, Discord organised shill teams have been a thing for years and you are truly blind if you think they wont shill on one the busiest movie boards on the internet

i'll be honest, i have no idea what was leaked so it appears you have shown me to be a fool

Same here.

Everyone must be in Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Capeshit belongs on Sup Forums

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

THE DEATH OF DCEU IS COMING!

karen is all MINE. you soyboys can have the blacks, SJW, hillary shill, and the asian. i'm undecided about the queen of armpits.

Thank you based Ascended Ancient for forcing their hand to release the trailer.

there was the gotg scene as well, that was new

as the resident scot on Sup Forums i'm afraid she is already mine

Possibly the worst teaser i've ever seen in my entire life

Imagine being this paranoid over something that isn't real.

What?

If you think people aren't hyped for this then again, you are detached from reality. Only Star Wars has more hype that Infinity War.

I forgot about that one, yeah that one was new and unorinically the best leaked scene. It was hilarious.

>Star Wars has hype

TFA had more hype but IW has way more hype than TLJ.

It won't translate to box office results but it's true.

we're in this together now!

shit. if that's true, then you do have dibs. but i will be there to swoop when you choke to death on your Irn-Bru, laddie.

That shit died with BvS

Total garbage.

It's tracking for a $200m opening weekend user.