Is James Franco talented? I genuinely can't tell

Is James Franco talented? I genuinely can't tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoFK7terM-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gpLYRS5NYgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes alright

He's meh. The only things I liked him in was Spider-Man and Iceman.

Good actor, though he sucks at anything else he tries.

better than christian slater but not as good as ryan reynolds

he's a solid 5/10

he's a great musician and director

Yeah when's he not in his dude weed crew.

I think he's a good actor ofc only when
hes not dude weed lmao
He's really bad at directing though

our guy?

This show made me realize how alone I am and how I will never find a girl that truly loves me

good actor or not you better STEP THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SARAH REEEE!

lol no

lol yes
youtube.com/watch?v=LoFK7terM-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gpLYRS5NYgY

I watched the first episode of this recently. Wasn't a fan.

See the disaster artist, he's great in that

no

Greatest *acteur* of XXI century, unironically.

Especially great in Pineapple Express 2, for sure.

No. Not even a little bit, and his stupid wrinkled smile he does in ever movie is annoying af.

Yes.

He was great in Spider-Man 3.

Why didn't he just keep doing the bet and resetting?

He's decent, especially when separated from Rogan and the dudeweed shenanigans. He does well in serious parts. Absolutely nothing to write home about, though.

I enjoy his comedy movies and I really enjoyed 11.22.63. Imho he's a pretty good actor

I Am Michael was the movie that convinced me that he has some acting talent. I really hope his performance in The Disaster Artist is up to snuff.

it taught me that if your marriage has problems, your husband will go psycho and try to kill you

What's wrong with his reaction? I don't remember this scene, but he is from the future and has all kinds of secrets about him preventing him to have normal relationship with her. It obvious he wouldn't be overjoyed in this scene.

no, he's almost always the worst part of everything he's in.

i actually enjoyed him in that role. i thought at first it would be difficult to stop seeing him as a dude weed guy, but i was surprised how well he pulled it off. granted that might be because i had low expectations. that being said the ending was absolute kino. made me feel like a big old pussy