Friendly reminder that Incarnate, the AMERICAN comic book written and 'drawn' by the AMERICAN Nick Simmons...

Friendly reminder that Incarnate, the AMERICAN comic book written and 'drawn' by the AMERICAN Nick Simmons, ripped off Bleach and tried to pretend he never heard of Bleach.

I can't believe this actually happened.
How did he think he would get away with this, especially when Bleach was like at peak popularity?

Jews

I remember when this storytimed here, many laughs were had. He didn't ripped off ONLY Bleach, he also ripped off a bunch of other manga too

Noooo say it ain't so.

Did he only rip off shitty manga?

>he's a masochist
What did he mean by this?

Shit taste detected

and he also went on tv shitting on american comics which only made things better

Anyone got Not-Crocodile where the classy jumper/vest is replaced with some kind of belt-madness?

That comic seemed so edgy and had the kind of drama and panels you'd see in a cartoon's anime parody.
Like a 13 year old made it.
I really hate panels that are just a super close-up of a character's smirk or their wide eyes or shit like that.

But here's the thing, Incarnate is enjoyable.
Good? Not really. Does it leave you wanting more? YES.

I believe that most of the people in the last story time were confused about how they felt.

Is that you, Nick Simmons?

Hi nick hows it going?

IT'S AN ENEMY STAND

Whenever I think of Nick Simmons, I always picture this douche, Max Landis.

Is this appropriate?

I wish I was, then I would able to past whatever was planned.

I know whatever was going to happen wouldn't be good, but it would be entertaining and still better than what Bleach became.

>So this guy, his stand is made of water
>dude, water is boring...I know, what if his stand is BLOOD!

At least Diesel was made before Jojo was a known franchise in the west, not to mention the internet in general.

Sup Forums - Detergents and Magma
Sup Forums - Plagiarism

Fun times

>Does it leave you wanting more? YES.
not even Nick would dare say this. I'm sure he hangs his head in shame regarding this and wants to pretend this never happened

can someone sum up the story

when does the heart of the cards show up

None of it is tracing and people do nods all the time. Pretending he didn't do it is weird though.

Reminds me of Chinese knockoff art

Bleach is shit and Hellsing is mediocre. Read more manga and develop better taste first.

Or you can just read other action manga instead.