Didn't Al Bundy graduate highschool?

Didn't Al Bundy graduate highschool?

He also got 3 touchdowns in a single game.

POKE HIGH, bro.

4 touch downs user. Honor the man

no I think he got peggy pregnant and had to drop out

Dropping out of high school was pretty much unheard of then. Stay in school, means go to college.

Polk High class of 71.

I wish I was Al Bundy

>Dropping out of high school was pretty much unheard of then

it really wasn't, difference is that back then even without a high school diploma you had good chances of getting a decent job

This, my grandpa dropped out for Korea, but he still worked a blue collar govt job and retired happy.

It's funny that in a short few decades it went from high school dropouts can still earn enough to support a family, to college educated people having trouble finding a job that pays more than minimum wage.

why didn't the dmv have english instructions?

>stay in school or else you might have a massive house, a hot wife, and a hot daughter

Oh noooo, anything but that!

>massive house

What kind of shit hole do you live in?

Americans have big houses compared to their income.

If you think his house was massive, you must live I'm a box

polk high you pleb

Do you think bud went on to do anything with his life?

>it's a lonely life for grandmaster b

You must live with your parents if you think his house wasn't huge. It probably costs close to 700 thousand these days.

t.poorfag

t.NEET loser

Stay mad about your little apartment

Hopefully the tax bill passes so we can go back to a time when a normal guy working a regular job could live like Al. Won't count on it with all the RINO fucks in office though.

Stay mad about your mom's basement

It is huge for Chicago standards.

What we need is a tax on stock market to pay for the military the only reason its a strong as it is due to petrodollar which is back by military might

Were already at full employment, but please cut my taxes on investments. I guess I need more money?

Nice projection but I own my own house champ

Same. Poorfags BTFO.