Insufferable goody two shoes

Insufferable goody two shoes.

In the books maybe, I liked him in the films but they focused on Arwen way too much

When you’re fighting an embodiment of pure evil that wants to kill everyone, the same embodiment of evil that sunk our ancestral city and genocided almost your entire race, you can afford to be a bit gaudy, it’s warranted.

Nah he's a fucking virtue signalling cunt, he just can't stand sauron the chad's overt manliness.

>I hate people who have morals
alright user

He was an insufferable goody two shoes in the films though.

Black and white fairytales might not be the best place to be looking for conflicted and flawed heroes with compelling story arcs. The Silmarillion is a lot less childish so that would be a better place to look.

You're Jewish aren't you?

Yeah how dare he virtue signal his desire to survive with all the other virtue signaling cunts virtue signaling their survival instinct like a bunch of moralfags

>Sauron
>OCD incarnate who wanted to align all of middle earth into a great clockwork entity
>chad

go back to Soydor

But literally all of the other characters are flawed in some way except him.

>jews
what the fuck has that got to do with this thread? does Sup Forums not feel ridiculous shoving their racism in every possible topic?

A lot of the time the most outspoken jew haters are part jewish themselves.
Its like with homosexuals and the most vehement gay bashers.

Why do you feel the need to defend yourself?
I didn't ask that with a negative meaning.
Only a Jewish person recoils so when asked if they're Jewish.
Also Aragorn is an angel and we're thrilled to have him here.

Why don't you point out the flaws in Gandalf and Legolas for starters.

Jon Snow is 100x insufferable compared to Aragorn

Aragorn is a dick in fellowship

>lol fuck men

Well in the movies( i don't remember the books) Gandalf sometimes dishes out tough love and is reckless with other people's lives. Legolas hates dwarves and is thus portrayed as a bit resentful and childish...
But aragorn he is always this pure being that is good to everyone and is caring and loving bla bla bla

but he wore boots the hole flick

So Gandalf scolding one of hobbits for being careless and awaking an army of Orcs and a balrog which would have lead to all of them dying if it wasn't for plot armor is a flaw? If he had given him the pimp hand maybe, as is that was basically divine patience.

As far as Legolas, he's basically BFFs with a dwarf and they quip constantly. It should tell you something is those are the biggest flaws that come to mind with those characters.

>the same embodiment of evil that sunk our ancestral city and genocided almost your entire race
I don't remember Aragorn fighting Illuvatar.