CROWDFUNDING ($70M): Zack Snyder JL CUT

>BREAKING: Zack Snyder cut confirmed to exist but needs $70M to make it happen

twitter.com/I_Am_MFR/status/934498275637563392

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sixforthesix/
twitter.com/search?q=sixforthesix&s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>paying WB even more money to release a version of a movie it should have never neutered

Are DCfags really this desperate/delusional?

>Muslim currency
Kill yourself OP

>Just throw more money at it. That will fix it!

Its shit, just let it go. Move the fuck on.

>pay for anything made by Snyder

>you have to watch the BVS Director's cut. It's not a piece of shit that way. We mean it this time.

>people will actually pay for this shit

nope

>DCfags are such shit they want to crowdfund major studio movies
Just kill yourselves already.

Not a bad way of making more cash out of it, but far too much cash, I might give them some spare change but not much more than that.

Why doesn't someone just make a heist into WB headquarters, steal Zack's unfinished cut, and upload it to the internet for places like Sup Forums to collaborate and finish the cgi?

the fuck

And I thought this was peak embarrassment for DC

>$70 million just to release a cut of a movie
You could do that for $5 million easily what the fuck

t. 56%

I think they have to do reshoots for segments that werent filmed yet.
I like the idea of crowdfunding a movie but why not just give it to snyder and let him put out a movie sans WB greed?

The fucking state of DCucks.

Good goy

We're talking about unfinished CG, missing music score, possibly sound effects too, and obviously there's the whole editing part. These idiots are asking for a movie that was simply not finished, it's not about a couple of missing dialogue scenes like in BvS or SS

This has to be a false flag. No way they can be that desperate.

imagine living in a world where people petition for the release of a movie made by a known hack.

how embarrassing.

kickstarter for dc movies... this is beyond the normal desperation limit

Give us 70 million dollars so we release something we've already made.

Oh no no no...

Imagine being this cucked

70 million people contribute 1 dollar.

and done

This shit is satire right? RIGHT???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I thought Corey Feldman was being Jewish with his "pay me and I'll tell you who raped me and other boys" scam

So this is the power of DCucks and Sniders?

You guys are adding years to my life. Thank you, I sincerely thank you

KEK

OH NO NO NO NO

Best goyim.

based Evans poster

I specifically remember a guy on twitter bragging about how he went to see BvS around 6 times back then. I wish i saved the tweet, it'd be so useful now. I remember doing a little math and it seemed he spent almost 100 dollars alone on the movie because he saw it in IMAX, but again maybe my memory is fucking with me

No, it's real
instagram.com/sixforthesix/
twitter.com/search?q=sixforthesix&s=09

B-ecause Warner has the rights of the chracaters?

BRUH

CAN SOMEONE tell these fucks to settle the fuck down

its forreal, hilarious though, in trying to pander and make JL a bvs apology tour wb made things worse for themselves

>crowdfunding in late 2017
Get on with the times! Lootboxes and microtransactions is where it's at.

You could fund 2-3 decent movies for that kind of money

NOOOOOO! You NEED at least 300m$ marketing budget or your movie will never make even a dime.

>370 million dollar budget

In the end is it snyder's daughter fault? Does her suicide caused him to retire and basically destroyed DC?

Snyder was already destroying DC with his shit movies, once he left the ship was beyond repair.

Only muh woman power can save it now

This.
Even if WB had a brain and just let him adapt shit that suited him, like Marvelman, he'd still have to go through WB.

People exaggerate the importance of the Snyder/Whedon content. BvS provided the biggest crippling here

Someone post the comparison pic of Whedon's version vs Snyder's.

Trying and failing to outdo a ragtag team of soyboys, one of whom is a proud furry.

There is no fucking Zack Snyder cut... he never made it. It would have cost $70m at the time, but to get people back would cost even more.

What happened to affleck's face?
Did they also cg him too?

>What happened to affleck's face?
Alcohol, contemplating suicide, take your pick

apparently the og snyder cut had wonder woman defeat steppenwolf through decapitation

it never ends, the length to which this movie got dumbed down

why not both?

>Wanting an actively worse version of an already terrible movie

bump