b-but I'm v manly for eating tendies
grr haha

Sup Forums's soyboys go SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY

SOY
UN PERDEDOR

>t. consumer of glycine max

No thanks.

I'll redpill you on soy:
The Jews are keeping your testosterone down to fuck your wife, they want to destroy human (white) culture with race-mixing, because they worship a moon god which is Satan

get crazy with the Cheez Wiz

The antidote to soy is onion

found him

>I'll redpill you on soy:
>The Jews are keeping your testosterone down

I eat soy daily and have the second highest testosterone in my urologists' 2 practices. It is literally too high.

If soy is causing men to become feminized then how come Asians, who have been eating soy for millennia, haven't been lopping their cocks off?

Well sorry pal, he's been Jewing you.
Your manhood is literally being DESTROYED by Soy.
Don't come crying back to us alphas when you can't get it up anymore and Tyrone is fucking your girl lol

New Jahans thread.

Are you kidding???
Look at Japan's birth rate, and in China they are all communists.
Soy makes you a weak leftist, end of story. Get your pseudoscience out of here.

can moot just word filter this already? i can ㍴ely read a thread anymore without it being derailed by this forced meme

Are you seriously asking if Asians have lower test? The ones known for having tiny dicks? The ones more likely to be trannies and to ladyboys? Really?

>㍴ely

The Jews just want you to stop trying to kill them and let them steal your money in peace so they turned you into a pussy.

>per-capita soy protein consumption is less than 1 gram (g) per day in most European and North American countries
If you're worried about your test then how about cutting down on your fast food, refined sugars, milk and plastic bottles m8

>㍴ely

t .soycuck

>cut down on milk
Yeah, no

>Asking Sup Forums to stop using an insult that gives them instant undeserved superiority over anyone they dislike

Good luck feller

>cutting down milk

Soy is already finished kid
Its called estronaut now

based redpill dropper

>(((protect the environment)))
Holy shit, try and be less obvious, shill

witness the effects of soy on black masculinity

ahahahhaha soy hahahahaha

masculinity is a dead meme. it's time to embrace the soy.

I dont know a single person that has ever substituted real food with soy

That is why this "MEME XD" is so fucking stupid

JAJAJA SOYA JAJAJA

The ones known for having tiny dicks? The ones more likely to be trannies and to ladyboys? Really?
lol

Dairy products are responsible for more than half of the average mans estrogen intake.

Enjoy your hormones then
When did I say that?

I actually do, and to be fair he was one of the most effete people I've ever known (and literally used to have sex with black men). But I highly doubt it's common. Hell the only reason he ate it so much was cause of allergies he had to regular wheat or some shit.

>prance off, bro

>effete
this, why are vegans so feminine when real men like us, who eat pizza pockets and drink milk, are so intimidatingly masculine?