I have a Ph.D in Star Wars canon from my own university of Star Wars canon. Ask

I have a Ph.D in Star Wars canon from my own university of Star Wars canon. Ask.

why is Star Wars so shit?

You need a high IQ to appriciate all Star Wars has to offer. If you've only seen the movies, you are ignorant to the mythology and mythos of the Star Wars universe.

being an adult, why should I care that much about an exhausted franchise about space wizards use use laser swords and talk to cartoons?

Because.

Who is the real luke? Bigger Luke or Luke Prime?

Luke Prime

Time traveler here what did you think of the end of Episode 15?

Is force female?

It fits into canon

According to George Lucas, the light side of the force is represented by a female during the Mortis arc of the CGI Clone Wars cartoon.

whos the most powerful Luke, Luuke. or Luuuke

and was a Luuuuke ever considered?

Luke

Did Sheev actually die the first time or did his clones actually contain his spirit?

His clones contained his spirit.

>has Ph.D
>gets all his info from wikipedia
You imposter

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MOVIE SHILL

Wookiepedia is enough concentrated autism and dedication that it is a 100% legitimate source for Star Wars information. Everyone in the University agrees.

>TELL ME ABOUT BEN, WHY DOES HE WEAR A MASK?

Are the Priestesses in the Qui Gon/Yoda episodes the Whills? Did the Whills write the opening crawl? Can the Force-sensitive characters hear the music (it being the auditory embodiment of the Force?)

Darth Bane wears the mask as it was the style at the time.

>Are the Priestesses in the Qui Gon/Yoda episodes the Whills?
They were called Shamans.
>Did the Whills write the opening crawl?
Yes
>Can the Force-sensitive characters hear the music (it being the auditory embodiment of the Force?)
Yes

whoa whoa wait, whats this about the Whills and the crawls and score?
care to expand?