What happened to Blade

What happened to Blade

when are we going to see him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/03/19/afua-richardson-is-the-new-artist-on-marvels-blade/
www71.zippyshare.com/v/VDykQCrH/file.html
www24.zippyshare.com/v/18W1tgZR/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like what happened to that supposed solo featuring his sidecut afro daughter where Blade is a side-kick/side character?

Is he out of jail?

He tried ice skating uphill

Sigh, some motherfuckers are always trying to do that.

Right now he is helping Deadpool out with his divorce with Shiklah in Till Death do us.

Seeley was going to do it but they kept pushing it back. Seemed like he got tired of waiting since he signed the DC exclusive and gave up on it.

He also mentioned he didn't want to get twitter bullied for writing it anyway. I guess the reactionary Dickfags have worn him out a little (and they're still doing it sadly).

i've read only the warren mags
what else is good?

There was gonna be that thing with him and his daughter but it fell apart and then there were rumors of Snipes doing something again and now he's back in limbo

Almost exact one year ago they announced a new artist for the book bleedingcool.com/2016/03/19/afua-richardson-is-the-new-artist-on-marvels-blade/
and then Seeley left the book aaaand that's it

the new artist they got hasn't been doing anything but covers i don't think
so it's just in limbo like the gamora book was

That haircut makes me not want to read any comics which feature it

better than black panther

I came here to post this, I'm not really following the crossover bit with Deadpool, but that issue of Spider-Man and Deadpool was pretty good, was crazy surprised to find Blade helping out.

My dream is to do for Blade, what Ennis did for The Punisher. I'm not sure what kind of story I'd tell, but I'd would like to explore priorities of a Vampire killer in the MU.

How will he even fit on the MCU?

They already feature Dracula in the cartoons

he's really awkward to fit in because his premise requires there to be a global vampire epidemic but his existance in Marvel means there's a global vampire epidemic none of the avengers or sorcerors or SHIELD or anyone are doing anything about

the only time he really felt like he was fitting in was Midnight Sons

You could point to literally any other black guy in Marvel and he'd be better than Black Panther. Even black Nick Fury.

Witch Is Ironic because at first the whole point of him in the midnight sons was that he didn't fit in.
I remember it was a forced relationship of necessity and he vowed he would kill The Ghost Rider and Morbius after They killed Lilith.

We could really use a good new Midnight Sons book with Magic being somewhat redefined in marvel and new characters to work with.

Hold on there at least panther is unique and respectable,Nick fury Jr is literally just an exposition machine disguised as Sam L jackson

I can't speak to the quality of them yet, but he was apparently a recurring character in Tomb of Dracula and a main character in Nightstalkers (I'm on a big Doctor Strange marathon, and I've ran into those series), so you could always read there.

Blade Vol. 1 - Undead Again (2007) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www71.zippyshare.com/v/VDykQCrH/file.html

Blade Vol. 2 - Sins of the Father (2007) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www24.zippyshare.com/v/18W1tgZR/file.html