Runaways General

What's the point of making a Hulu show air weekly?

I have no idea, i want to see Karolina and Nico lezzout thou...

how stranger things should have been released t.bh

Works better. 11/22/63 threads were fun.

>how stranger things should have been released t.bh
Fuck you.

Nah, 8 eps is a great weekend binge.
Like that should be the enforced number of eps netflix should demand from the hacks that make their boring ass shows.

Hulu updates weekly with new episodes of currently airing shows. It makes more sense for them to keep you coming back on a weekly basis and potentially getting hooked on whatever the networks are shitting out

>tfw you missed out on all the 11/22/63 threads and by the time you watched it discussion was entirely dead
At least there was waifuposting to it

I nominate Kat McNamara to play Karolina's love interest, Julie Power, next season.

Every thread until it happens

this show is highly likeable

I legit enjoy the expanded Pride storyline.

Is it actually worth watching week to week? Or just wait until the season is over?

I say give it a try if the first 2 eps don't catch you just wait until its done.

I'll see if I can track the first two episodes down. I liked the comic book at the time, but I'm certain if I read it now I'll end up getting mad at parts of it. Molly is best girl though

real red head? fire crotch?

i barely remember the comic - i think i only read part of it. but yeah i was skeptical at first that that part of the story would be worth it but it seems to be getting more interesting each week

Diversity

I think she is actually blonde

>tfw no Runaways Scoobie Doo show...

>...yet

The Punisher?

tbqhonest, most of their modern shows are a chore to power through...the Marvel ones in particular, DD s1 aside.

Episode 1 was decent and interesting enough to keep watching.
Episode 2 and 3 were garbage!
Had Episode 4 been already out I might have watched it, bu now I won't.

The parents' pov ep was kino.

took away too much of the mystery

Dave her for the real Mary Jane

Nah, Ezra Miller should be a proper MJ for Spider-Twink.

As long as xe has red hair

>i'm a selfish asshole i want shows released my way i don't care how others feel

just watch one episode per week then, you incredibly stupid asshole

>What's the point of making a Hulu show air weekly?
Jews jewing their agenda.

>only one young and handsome

like i said in other thread, i don't care, i'm not going to watch it and i might pick it up if gregg sulkin is given a young and handsome friend or brother.

Do it for him

i love gregg sulkin but since he's the only young and handsome then his storylines will be with girl or notyoungnothandsome and that will be very boring for me. i would rather watch other shows that have at least two young and handsome.

Is this show a proper adaption of the comics or just another "network gets hold of the rights and changes shit to make it better for mass apeal by adding bad rommance" like the cw?

How far in are they in the story?

disgusting lies she is!

They changed some stuff but its basically the same story, except that they are going to stretch the Run part of the Runaways for a while, by ep the kids are still in denial about the parents.

my feelings to a teeeeee

no it wasn't, stupid

it was, faggit

ehhhh I'm a call a "nooooo" on that one