What would happen if Danny Rand punched Luke Cage using the Iron Fist?

What would happen if Danny Rand punched Luke Cage using the Iron Fist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqvMF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it would be extremely painful

This has happened in the comics and Cage got KO'd, Danny's fist seems much weaker on the show though

Luke would still have a better show.

He'd be accused of fisting niggers.

FUCKING NIGGERS

Thumbnail looks like MCUfist has a giant hand.

>The Truth: The Post
True

If you're referring to the Netflix incarnations Luke isn't invulnerable anymore, just super pliable or something.

Excuse me, Netfist.

Idk he can break blades against his hands in the show which i don't think he can normally do in the comics

Good user.

Here have a cookie.

He is not fully trained. He never even uses his left hand for the fist.

nope that didnt hapend cage got trougth a wall and ended in another building but he was mostly fine wen danny saw this he knew luke was a series treath so he was thinking using a tiger strike to bling luke but the figth was iterrepted

Enougha this horseshit.

Kek

But Iron Fist is already better

It has happened. Danny has also received serious power-ups since then, his iron fist can destroy aircraft carriers now

That was their first meeting, actually. Danny punched Luke through the wall of Misty's house and into another fucking house. Which then collapsed on him.

i forgot abouth this thanks user, by the way i was talking about the fisrt figth danny and luke had witch was also the first time they met
>Danny has also received serious power-ups
since then
i call this shenanigans from the writhers who just want to make danny to look cool

It has a full 5 star rating on Netflix so people are enjoying it. Why can't you?

Did you post in the wrong thread? This is about power levels

Yeah. Drunk posting

happens to the best of us

He's a big man.

>MCU
I dunno

>Comic
Their love is so pure a baby would pop out of it.

Not really he dipped his hand in another iron fists heart,he's twice as powerful

>Another Iron fist's heart
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
HOW MANY TIMES CAN HE GET AWAY WITH IT

What if he dips it in another Iron fist's cock

Why can't Danny iron up both of his fists? The guy in the video clip schooling on china soldiers had both of his fists powered up the whole time, it looked neato.

Danny fucking sucks. He basically got the power and decided that he wasted his goddamn time, then left for NY without learning anything about it.

You forgot to mention that he flew across the street on the way to the other house. He got some good air time.

He can,but his style usually requires one plus magic Kung fu tricks

>that time Black Panther got his ass kicked so hard that a future version of him died from the brain damage

In the comics Danny has derailed a freight train.

Found it!

Luke Cage is only better if you're black or subscribe to white guilt. Personally, I look at the shit situation black people live in in most fiction and only see a Hell of their own making.

Breaking blades is impressive

Luke got a big power up during his 90's series, were he got put into the Power Man procedure a second time, so he's stronger and tougher than before.
But Danny not only got a lot of new tricks from from reading the book of the Iron Fist, he had some general power creep in The Living Weapon.

Witnessed

Is white denial a thing?

nah I'm asian and I enjoyed Luke far more, but it still suffers from the usual "it should've been 10 episodes not 13"

He breaks trains and helicarriers in the comics.

He would be committing a hate crime.

Yeah, it's called white pride.

Sup Forums go home

internal bleeding?

I liked Cage but it would have been better without all the
youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqvMF0

So you summarize shows based on their location?
I mean if these were italians fighting mafiosos then it would still be just as good.
The first half was way better because the villian was better written but overall it has good characters and acting.
It's also really nice in 4k and the way they handle showing his powers and feats of strength are very realistic looking.

He'd be blacked before he even knew it.