Marvel's top 10 super geniuses is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=OLR4EnRNaDw

This is bullshit right? Marvels shillhuman is fucking number one genius over Reeed Richards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=816uDiebqQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=BRHFpWYZvU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Marvels shillhuman is fucking number one genius over Reeed Richards?- 0 post shown.
Reed is "dead" as far as 616 is concerned. Same with Pym, Banner and Stark, which frees up 4 spots on the Top 10 list.

It's funny how Marvel basically points out their own bullshit

>10th) Man who runs the most technologically advanced country.

>9th) Recreates accident which turned Banner into Hulk

>8th) Well rounded in fields of study.

>7th) 15 year old who made Iron Man armor

>6th) Created a size changing serum and made a sentient robot.

>5th) Child who is able to keep up with and master Reed's mad science wizard mumbo jumbo

>4th) Gamma bomb scientist

>3rd) Created a shit ton of armors.

>2nd) Created mother fucking dimensional hopping technology.

>1st) STFU it's canon you shitlord.

This list is all ass backwards. I mean, I don't think Peter Parker should be on the list at all, but he's definitely smarter than 7th, 5th, and 1st place.

>Riri and Lunella being there
>No Doom
>Tony being that high
>Higher than Pym
It's shit

What about this list of Top 10 Marvel martial artists?
>youtube.com/watch?v=816uDiebqQ0

damn right shang chi is number 1

I suppose there's no Doom because it's "top 10 heroes". But Doom is the other Iron Man now, so maybe he should count.

But ever since the Hulk books started that "smartest people in the world list" crap, they've always ignored villains other than Doom.

I suppose MODOK, Ultron and the Leader "didn't count" because they had super-intelligence as a power, but were we meant to believe that guys like Mad Thinker, Wizard, Egghead, Red Ghost, Magneto, Maximus, Doctor Octopus, Norman Osborn, Jackal, Sinister, Apocalypse, and all the rest just weren't as smart as Beast?

Theres humans with cosmic awareness, who should be well above anone on that list

>they used Dark Beast pic
my sides

>reed
>val
>pym
>blue marvel
>T'challa
>banner
>Stark
>Cho
>Beast
>Moon Girl

I'm just putting moon girl on the list cause I have to. She has very little intelligence feats, she busted a terrigen cloud, any of the rest on the list could have done it easily. It's a fucking fart cloud. and the way she solved it was deus ex machinca and not explained at all. just vanishing magic.

also, left of Doom and other villains cause my list is just heroes

Forge was able to do it and he aint a fucking genius.

I am surprisingly ok with this list. I would have bumped down Elektra and Karnak a spot or two and upped Davos a spot or something, but other than that they hit the key people that I think of.

I would put Cap at the very bottom of the list though. The guy holds his own against a lot of the people on the list.

>I suppose MODOK, Ultron and the Leader "didn't count"
IIRC, Leader was one of the "Top 8" Fall of he Hulks centered around.
I guess MODOK and Ultron didn't count because they are more machine than men, and the rest were below no. 8 and as such didn't matter as much to the story (so no ranking for them).

yeah but his ability is it just works

she literally drew a vague picture of the machine and Forge freaks out saying she made it more efficient.

I don't even mind MG's solo comic but my god that was the dumbest thing I have read in months.

Black Panther and Captain America should be on this list

I thought those girls from Wasp were 2-5

Bruh I was the same as you, like Doom is right under Reed, if not higher up thanks to his lack of morals and going further than Reed can.

Atleast old doom

Then there's this bullshit list of the 10 most powerful magicians where Mephisto is somehow Number 9 and Dormammu is fucking Number 4.
>youtube.com/watch?v=BRHFpWYZvU0

They could have just excluded them from the list for being Demons and not mages and it would have been fine.

Let's not.

>mephisto that low
>Agatha even on the list

I would even kick Dormammu off the list cause his power isn't just magic, it's reality warping. Glad they put Doom that high. But where are the asgardians? Loki, or even a worse oversight is the Norn Queen. If Mephisto and Dormammu are on the list, what about Malekith?

But magic is really hard to gauge, so I'm sure if I tried to make a list it would be bullshit as well

Loki at least is partially justified, since his power level is fucking all over the place from 'can do parlour tricks' to 'scare off Beyonders'. That and IIRC he's been retconned to be a reality warper.

Did they already retcon it?

Who cares? Power Level lists are dumb anyways.

Literally none of the people on this list has ever made a good plan or decision.

"Illuminati" and "New Avengers" are books about dumb people that can't think beyond common sense.