Just nuts and bolts....

Just nuts and bolts..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3A-W3wr5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NLxp0ka-vTA
youtube.com/watch?v=ubVc2MQwMkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was fuckin hardcore that slice to the neck.
Also Aku's voice is a huge downer for this episode.

DELETE THIS!

Jack never kil-

Just nut in butts....

Just nut in butts..

That's probably how they were conceived.

Do you see any blood there, niggger? No? SO I GUESS HE DIDN'T KILL THME THEN DID HE?

as absurd as it seems, i believe it was confirmed that he never actually killed those guys.

>Blood
>CN
Considering he used their own weapons against them, it dumb to think otherwise.

He clearly did reverse style at the speed of light which allows the to survive since he was hitting them with the back of the blade
r-right?

Well, we all knew nobody was going to replace Mako. Even before it came out, they made it clear it was NOT going to be the same.

Some parts of the delivery are very spot on, but Mako's original delivery had too many odd little subtleties to ever replicate.

Genndy confirmed they are still alive because he fucking forgot they were human

Two of them were cats

"Oh boy, I can't wait to see Samurai Jack this week!"

>Aku is fucking depressed
>Jack is fucking depressed
>Jack contemplates suicide
>a wolf gets violently ripped to shreds
>one of the girls who got savagely beaten from childhood has her neck cut open

I still find it weird this might be the first person Jack has killed.

He was being pushed to his mental and physical limits in this episode so it's no wonder he killed his opponent, it was his natural instinct.

Yeah, It's my fault for hoping for something of equal quality when there's really no one who could execute it like mako did. Whateve rit's fine, I'll get used to it

I still miss the fuck out of this though.
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3A-W3wr5s

It's not like it elicited a major reaction from him, anyway. After the surprise wore off he basically just frowned and then kept going.

I want to know how long it will take for some SJW to write about how Gendy is a sexist promoting violence against women.

He was stabbed in the gut and didn't have time to process it. Once he gets a minute to himself when he's not fighting for his life it can sink in.

Yeah he's still running on adrenaline, it's gonna hit after he gets back to dry land.

But the piece that plays during the tomb search.

>Windows Media Player

r8 my fanart.

>frogposters remembered the red outline for the teeth
>Genndy didn't

Oh it was a GOAT episode, but still.

Why did Samurai Jack get cancelled in the first place? I never found out.

fucking depressed aku
he's just so bored

So, tell me what's been bothering you, Sup Forums

He should have nutted in that qt before he bolted

GOOD/10

eh, the hair needs more texture

it looks like a cloak hood

FOOOOOOLISH NETWORK EXECUTIVES

>OP image got spoilered

Huh. Nice work janitor, not something you see every day

But he doesn't have a problem facing the rest of the daughters knowing that they're human. He even says "leave now and you can live" in the preview, implying that he's willing to kill if he has to

Oh you

A-anybody got a torrent plz...

bara/10

I always assumed he killed those assassins in that one episode about them?

its nothing to lose your head over....

This episode was fucking amazing

Aku is way too silly for me to believe this girls actually see him as their god.

This whole episode (besides Aku and the weird new artstyle) was amazing! I loved it compared to episode 1.

To be fair, the cult hasn't even seen Aku. I doubt they know what he is really like.

And it's funny to think, Guts first killed a man before he was even 5 years old, but despite all of his nightmarish hallucinations never seriously contemplated suicide.
Makes you wonder what all the samurai honor was worth if it all leads to the same place.

What are some of the best artistic/nice looking shots from the episode?

Do you want to download it or do you just want to watch?

The black and white fight in the episode was the bee's knees. Also, my heart was pounding when Jack was hiding in that coffin, and the music that was playing was amazing.

I just experienced the tensest fucking 7 and a half minutes of my life and it was because of an awesome cartoon that came back from the dead after over a decade.

So actually, things are looking pretty bright, doc.

Yes I would bolt and nut her

he's too big

A lot of people talk about how great the coffin scene was but I feel it would've been a lot more powerful/tense without music.

rip in peace pupper

I feel disappointed by this episode, aku is too cartoony human now. What was the point of the white wolf and jack side by side? I was really hoping he decapitated her too instead of just a neck slice. He also ditched the harmonic dagger which is really useful

Underage pls go.

>he ditched the harmonic dagger
But he didn't

>aku is too cartoony
I don't think you've seen the original series

>I feel it would've been a lot more powerful/tense without music.
this.
it made it feel a lot cheesier to me, like, the music sounded like generic "epic" music.

>What was the point of the white wolf and jack side by side
It's a two parter, fag. Wait.
>decap instead of slice
Slices are more real.

A decapitation would have catered to a wider range of fetishes.

>too cartoony
If you were an omnipotent being of chaos what better way of spending your time than being a mother fucking looney tune.

literally kill yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

>violent fetish
Kill yourself. The only violent fetishes are sexually dominant and emotionally damaging violence. Physical violence is a SHIT fetish.

This:
is for you.

Can someone edit spoiler pic to be consistent with this?

I never said it wasn't shit.

give me the download!

I feel like there that was the intention to juxtapose the extremely wacky reintroduction of Aku with the extremely tense and dark rest of that episode.

>not being into consensual cannibalism
>not being into scarification
>not being into brutal tf

The wolf was just symbolism, a metaphor for Jack being a lone wolf that is most dangerous when cornered

always one of the greats

>What was the point of the white wolf and jack side by side?
to make you feel retarded for not understanding

It's more about the idea that he's chosen to head into danger alone and if he wished to kill his enemies he too is doomed to a bloody end.
There is no escaping the fate of the warrior. The warrior Jack now runs from. It defines his life and his death. He's lived by the sword for too long to let it stay lost and forgotten. When the time comes he will die by the sword too, just like the wolf.

It's not the violence that I'm interested in it's only the severed head.

middle one's the only one I don't recognize
what is it?

Why did it have to be best girl?

It's the girl from Symbionic Titan. Ilana is her name, I think. That picture came about because somebody noticed Ashi's resemblance to her and edited her in. Other anons filled in the rest.

This episode was incredible. Honestly, I was blown away. I'm not sure if the canon stated he never killed up to that point, but you can see the pain when he realizes he killed her. Shittttt. Now to wait another week.

It wasn't, it was just flung into the future.

The wolf and Jack are meant to parralel eachother you jackass, Jack not unlike the wolf was outnumbered and should've lost the fitht but managed to barely win.

Also Aku's cartoony therapy antics are also meant to parralel Jack. Their both losing their minds.

Guts still has a goal though. Jack's goal was to return to the past, but now its impossible.

>My instincts tell me that life shouldn't be this horrible

PROMO IS UP

youtube.com/watch?v=NLxp0ka-vTA

Jack has one of their weapons

>when you pledge to live by the sword and die by the sword, but lose the sword along the way

I feel like this is something to keep track of.

I didn't watch the episode. Did it use this music? And if so, are there really faggots who have never heard of Clint Eastwood?

Also better version

youtube.com/watch?v=ubVc2MQwMkg

watch, I guess

>And if so, are there really faggots who have never heard of Clint Eastwood?
Apparently. There were eight or ten people complaining about it in the livewatch thread.

Each episode of new Jack is great, but it means there's one less episode to look forward to. Waiting a week is also fucking gay.

That was old Aku, this is new Aku.

it's tooth decay from eating extra thick oreos

He didn't in his darkest hour, when the Eclipse took more from him than the world ever could and he just went on a completely senseless and self-indulgent demon slaughtering rampage that nearly ruined his mind and body. He eventually managed to pull through it, Jack will too if he stays strong.

for you, maybe

All good things must come to an end, let's be happy that this one gets a good end.

and

if you had all the episodes now you would watch them all and felt like you rushed everything and you wouldn't enjoy them.

>Best girl dies first

The worst part is the wait. Now I have to force myself to stay alive until the series is over. Damn you Jack