Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*plays Lydian scale once*

THE SNEEDSONS

*It aint Sneeds starts playing"

For me, it's sneed

The Thompsons....

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Simpsons thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" formerly chuck's, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a single gag from a 1990s animated sitcom. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sneed posting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "SNEEDS FEED AND SEED, FORMERLY CHUCKS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Chuckhead detected

>he has this saved on his desktop

t. Chuck

How do you go from this...

>(you) have this saved on (you)r desktop

...to this?

SAVED

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

FINDS A GAY

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4

Okay. I've fucking had it with this shit. We haven't had a good Simpsons thread in ages and it's time we did something about it. I beg you: mods, janitors and anyone with the power to change this situation. Put pressure on Hiro. Nothing short of a word filter on "Sneed" will solve this situation. The time for a final solution is now.

Whom here still sneed posting in 2017??

S N E E D B O I Z

Chucklefuck leave this is a sneed board

Formerly The Simpsons

kek

chucklefuck detected

sneed

Mrs Bouvier posting stars now

t. Estronaut

lololololol

what's wrong with y a l l

lololololol

Anyone else a groceryposter (formerly sneedposter)?

>Sneedshot
LMAO

lololololol

based

lololololol

That nu-animation look is so awful

Feels good that Sup Forums will *never* be able to have a Simpsons thread ever again

Why even come here at all if you get rectum ravaged at everything.

God the new animation/coloring is fucking atrocious.

Last time we had good Simpsons threads was unironically when sn**dposters were getting deleted & banned non-stop for about 3 straight days. Actually had comfy Simpson threads tbqh

S()y B()y

This. We could actually post classic moments from Frinkiac (pic related) and talk about how the show isn't good anymore.

>muh gumfy simpsons thread
You mean where one poster spams wordless posts with frinkiac images?

Ahahaha Faggot

literally what is left