Sup Forums thinks this was a good performance

>Sup Forums thinks this was a good performance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was.
take this bait elsewhere

and what was wrong with this? for an artifical human she was believable enough

It was? Her tone and how it kept changing like a pouting child when crushing Joshi's hand was great

>act like a spaz and tear the scenery up while being comically evil
>B-but that's the character

It still fucking sucked

It was great

>cry on cue
>automaticnominations.txt

>He's still trying to bait

it was objectively good performance

maybe it was even good but how was it exceptional? Maybe the part was just shitty. If she was told to have all kinds of inappropriate and exaggerated reactions then top marks but smiling and laughing as you hurt people is anime-tier writing.

Shit bait. This is now a best angel thread.

Dude you're dumb

> If she was told to have all kinds of inappropriate

Inappropriate to fucking what, she's emotionally a child in an adult woman body, and all trough her life she can see how expendable she is.

It was part of character and inner struggle it wasn't just anime tier for the sake of it. It mirrored/paralleled K's experience as a replicant with an 'owner'

There have been multiple explanations and huge fucking walls of text for her character if you were in the blade runner discussion threads

The best performances are not performances at all.

I don't want to read a wall of text explaining how it was actually good. It was fucking cringey and the only reason you fags liked it is because it gave you fap material and you think Star Wars is high art.

> It was fucking cringey
Why?
>Because it was inappropriate

Fuck off you literally have no arguments

>Let me just tell you why youbliked it for you
>Waifus
The absolute state of (you)

There was tons of in depth discussion, you probably just skimmed the waifu shit because of the pictures and never bothered to read anything

>Sup Forums thinks this was a good movie

no because villains that get off every time they harm someone are a product of the 80s and tacky as fuck

>"we hope you enjoyed our service"
>mfw

No you no what she did fine. It was the writing.

>no you no

oh boy here we go. Now I've done it

>She will never suckerpunch you till your neck is jammed inside your skull.

Why live?

Best performance in the entire movie.
And i didn't really like BR2049 but she did great

>"we hope you enjoyed our service"
She actually said we hope you enjoy our product and she said it to Joi not K.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

Sup Forums needs to be cleansed and returned to greatness

I couldn't take her seriously because she looks like the goth chick from NCIS.

>He didn't get the point of that line at all
Hint: it's directed at Joi, when earlier in the movie she said the exact line to K when Joi's ringtone went off

Start by not shilling your crappy low effort videos in every thread

Okay uridon what are your top movies of the year, so we can discuss tjose instead, i'll make some threads on them to cleanse the board.

Go ahead, tell me

Dunkirk

that's all

She makes Rutger Hauer's performance look nuanced.

dunkirk was all style no substance, get some taste

What have you watched/ reviewed this year?

Why are you comparing two completely different roles?

It's like saying K makes harrison ford's performance of a replicant look nuanced. It doesn't make sense

>Uridon's a Nolanfag Redditor
Not surprising in the slightest

>no substance
It explored the root cause of the anxiety felt in the West.

How does that change anything?

They occupy the same place in the story: the antagonist. Rutger Hauer was idiosyncratic and completely over the top, her shitty writing and acting makes him look subtle in comparison.

Wait, it doesn't?

define good
define performance
define Sup Forums

>Roy was completely over the top for the entire last portion of the movie, dancing around, shoving his head through a wall like a cartoon
>Luv yelled once in the entire film, to Joshi, the rest is her being extremely monotone and reserved
>She makes him look subtle
You're not making any sense

he who said it, redd it

why would you manufacture a replicant that needs to breathe? Aren't they meant for off-world work in extreme conditions that humans couldn't survive?

Just end me

You realise there are different types of antagonists right? They dont all fit the same cookie cutter mould you have

its a different time. Half the reason Ridley Scott movies suck now is because his artistic sensibilities are stuck in the 80s

It's explained i think in the first one that they were more robot like but chose to move towards them being more like humans in appearance in the newer models

>monotone and reserved
Why was she quipping and dropping one-liners every time she hurt someone, not even Roy stooped to that level. At least Roy gets some form of redemption in the end, Luv doesn't get anything of the sort.

That weird behaviour by roy didnt really serve a purpose other than being edgy.

Luv crying while killing joshi was because she was conflicted, disobeying Wallace and having to concoct a lie to tell someone who is essentially her superior/father/god figure, she is mentally a child and can't handle it.

It's a good line, fuck off

I want to be her BOYWIFE!

>she is mentally a child

So I've heard. Doesn't mean delivering stingers before she kills a character is less cheesy.

Yeah in a Joss Whedon capeshit maybe

>Delivering stingers
What

>Why was she quipping and dropping one-liners every time she hurt someone
What? Name one time she does this

She was also very stressed in that scene because she lost the intel on K's whereabouts and needed to follow through on her mission set by Wallace, earlier she just saw how easily wallace disposed of the newly born replicant for being barren. Where she also shed a tear.

>every time she hurt someone
ok lets see about every time here, she kills the coroner , no "stringer", she killed all those people wiht the drone , no "stringer", she killed Joshi, no "stringer"

she reminds me of lucy van houten grown up

van pelt i mean

I'm not him but there was the one I already pointed out. I don't think there were others except she kissed the last guy she tried to kill (well at least its different) and generally had "le evil grin" for the others.

If you like something like it.

That isn't a quip or a one liner

If that isn't a quip or one-liner then neither is "its just been revoked"

>Sup Forums
You mean Sup Forums

Someone post the luvposting compilation image

Archive link?

It was the best one

Do you have the pic of luv with "your waifu"?

>you don't

This one?

If someone has a request/suggestion I'll write a new LuvPost, but it'll be short, I'm quite tired

Dude thank you! Happy holidays!

Luv x Sup Forums poster

A comfy rainy day at home

I'm of course writing a holiday post, but I think that'll be the first one I do long format on fanfictionnet.
Perfect starting now

*Unless too many other people like it. My tastes are more sophisticated than the common pleb

t o o r e a l

Slightly more updated Comp, still missing a lot though

i agree

*succs neck*

just fucking beat me up already

>Your eyes slowly creak open to the sight of Luv still sound asleep next to you
>It's surprising, usually she's the one to be up first and either wiggle into you until you're up or go down and make breakfast
>You kiss her forehead before sliding out of bed
>It comes to your attention and you now notice the rather loud sound of what seems like rain, but more than you've ever heard before
>You use the bathroom and then shuffle your way out to the hall and start down the stairs almost slipping on the way down as your focus is out the window
>The drops hitting to window are more like a inconsistent hose than any rain you've seen
>As you reach the bottom of the stairs you head over to the glass and put your hand out onto it, feeling it vibrate with the rain
>You stand there staring out into the watery fog losing yourself in the lights that barely shine through it all
>Even though you've stared out that same window a hundred times before, it's an uneasy feeling that creeps into you, one that says you don't know what's really out there anymore
>Just as it enters you, you're pulled out of it by the two familiar hands at you waist
>The hands spin you around and pull you down ever so slightly for a kiss
>Luv let's you pull her into your arms as you both are now turned to the view outside
>You rest you head into her as you gently nibble and kiss at her neck
>She softly purrs at you "You're up early for once"
>You can't help but throw back "More like your up late for once"
>"Well I'm not the one that stays up late every night doing whatever you do"
>You bite a little harder "I happen to do my best thinking late at night, not that you complain when I curl around you late at night"
>She pulls away and walks towards the couch "How can I complain, dreaming of you just makes me miss the real thing even more"
>You follow after her only for here to put a finger to your chest "Go light the fire while I go make some hot tea"
P2 Soon

I'm such a sad worthless waste of flesh.

DELTE THIS

Embrace the illusion my friends. It'll make you feel better before the void swallows you whole.

DELET THIS

Bump

>She proceeds to the kitchen as you head over to the fireplace and with a press of a button, bring flames to life
>You sit down on the floor in front of the fire and watch it dance
>Luv comes back with two cup and puts them on the coffee table behind you before running upstairs without saying a words, but your too lost to call after her
>She comes back down with pillows and a comforter and settles down next to you, wrapping you in the comforter and grabbing a cup of tea which she starts sipping on
>You just let your mind wander in the depths of the fire
>It's a rare thing to have an extra day anymore, so much work, and the time not working is spent doing something, it's nice to just have a whole day to just do whatever, and right now whatever is stare into the fire
>Luv puts her cup back on the table before climbing onto you blocking your view
>She puts her arms around your neck "How's the view?"
>You grumble "Better..."
>She kisses you and pulls you to the ground until you're both laying there looking into each other's eyes, wrapped together in the comforter
>You slip into and out of sleep the rest of the day but by the end of the day, your thoughts seem organized for the first time in a while
Short one lads, but I've got to get some sleep, and writing about this makes me almost fall asleep
Goodnight and let the Luv bite

Thanks for this Luvpost my dude. I should get some sleep too, good night

delete this

She played her character just like her character was meant to be

That is the definition of good performance