Do you guys have any favorite retard kino?

Do you guys have any favorite retard kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2zY1WRtG94
youtube.com/watch?v=cF1BoCvDuNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_TU70HwSpQY
youtube.com/watch?v=FetwJ0f6Rtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does Aspergers count?

this is a case of someone going full retard and actually pulling it off. of course it's leo who does it
youtube.com/watch?v=d2zY1WRtG94

Of mice and men. Good book too

Molly

This is one of the best comedies of all time, m8.

Leo was only 19 when he took that role and still went home oscarless. Some could say that's when his quest for Oscar gold first started. He was picking duds for almost thirty years.

>AOL KEYWORD: I AM SAM

definitely checking that

>50505

quantum leap

Thanks for the GIF. I've been trying to beef up my collection of tard GIFs for awhile.

How was the sequel?

holy shit me too, i remember this one!

is there a movie about Sup Forums?

Yes it's called all men are pedophiles. Pretty good flick.

i has laughing for 20 mins when he fell while running in that hallway or sth

This movie makes my eyes rain.

friendly reminder sam hyde fucked and murdered ashley jones because she was copying his comedic style.

how about tard-kino concerts?
youtube.com/watch?v=cF1BoCvDuNQ

remember when Rosie O'Donnel did this?
youtube.com/watch?v=_TU70HwSpQY

Is that Casey Neistat?

Not so good, but at least it was fun.

Forest Gump and the better version of it Marvellous.

Forest wasn't a full retard though. He did amazing shit too. Lived a full life.

Yeah but still a retard. Marvellous is similar but with a better actor and based on a guys actual life.

>yea IM spinner

youtube.com/watch?v=FetwJ0f6Rtg

For me, it's radio

Am I the only one that remembers Shia Labeouf's Disney channel movie where he goes full blown autism? Whenever I see him in more mature roles now I think of the scene where the group of Chads spit in his hat and he wears it. That's one movie he has to regret agreeing to be in.

>Comments are disabled for this video.
kek

Rain Man.

as long as you go in with 0 expectations you might be able to sit through it all

BEKFAST

nah casey's way uglier and more retarded

NEVER GO FULL RETARD

i remember hating it because it wasnt funny and only watching for the sister from even stevens

Oh my God, how the fuck did they get away with it?

because it was satire?

As long as you make sure a fiction character considers it offensive, you can make any joke you want.

zoolander and tropic thunder both totally dismantle and lay bare their respective industries. too bad zoolander 2 is a big hollywood/fashion circlejerk.

I think it was underated because it felt as a 1994 film.

the joke is multi layered. one part being that hollywood awards are bullshit and go for tearjerker bait like simple jack or that gay church movie trailer from the beginning of the movie. another part being that these same awards voters are shallow and going "full retard" or showing them serious themes makes them squeamish so they prefer candy coated stories instead of harsh reality, like forrest gump. and the other part being that inept actors sometimes take these "serious" roles in vain hopes of awards/being taken more seriously, but end up completely mishandling very sensitive material.

It was a different time

Holy fuck I forgot about the gay church. You're going to make me rewatch this movie.