Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=426LibmHSWw
youtube.com/watch?v=itKhvrUekDs
youtube.com/watch?v=p6gKe9Fr2ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>women don't understand moody teenagers

Yeah ok

The anal rape scene in Irreversible.

Pretty much every scene of every film. Women can't understand things like that...and that's ok with me

That's bigger Luke, right?

Will the two suns throw off their menstrual cycles?

Nah that's the moon, homes

>women don't understand wanderlust

Spotted the "woman"

>yet another thread about hating women

Anons, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

If kids and redditors all over the world can understand im sure women can.

Fuck off with you're lowbrow movies, it's no better than capeshit.

More proof lucas is a hack

Of course they don't, they just follow where men take them.

The journey of the hero isn't the same for women. Their adventures are driven by lust and wanting.
A man's adventure is a ritual into adulthood. It's about going through bad times and realizing how the world actually works.

there was a study done that suggested men think more clearly with pain, women get hazy

do you actually think this or are you fresh out of a time machine from the 1700s? women travel or move across the country for jobs or school all the time of their own volition.

>it's about geographical movement

whenever i post on Sup Forums someone makes fun of me

lol it literally is you neckbeard.

star wars is entirely shit and so shallow, women wont get it because there is nothing to get. its tailored for children

>its tailored for children
literraly the most important reason they should get it, a woman who can't relate to a child has less worth than a pile of shit.

>they
lawl you are really reaching

you are fucked in the head

Hello roasties

>f-fukn roaftie
>I'm fmart I udertand a kids moobie

Why is it that the men who have zero, literally zero interaction with women on a regular basis consider themselves experts on women?

It is not, The place he wants away from represents stagnation of the spirit, it literally doesn't matter where he is, what matters is that he doesn't feel fulfilled, that he yearns for something more meaningful, that he wants grow out of the routine of home and have a honest adventure, to learn and to love and to have an impact on something.
It's also hollywood shitting on country folk once again, which they quite like to do.

My mother absolutely loved this scene, thought it was a brilliant shot that complimented the swell of Williams's music.

shut the fuck up tard. he's a teenager and wants to leave his parents farm. it's not deep.

This character.

are you implying that woman have other qualities than being able to pop out other human beings and breast feed? maybe cooking and cleaning the house, but what else?

It's my culture and you have to respect it drumpf voting fascist

>are you implying
who needs to imply anything, faggot?

Kill yourself

>It's about going through bad times and realizing how the world actually works
This. Men need to suffer in order to improve. It's why boxers box and why soldiers willingly enlist.

>why soldiers willingly enlist.
for the benefits? because they dropped out of high school and have no other skills? you mgtow faggots are so cringe worthy.

Why are Sup Forums posters always so bitter about women?

this

>who needs to imply anything, faggot?
women and fags, since they can't give proper arguments

>because they dropped out of high school and have no other skills?
Thanks for proving my point. They seek improvement, and that's the choice they make.

why are you here?
back to r/sturwurz

Sam Hyde?

and you live in a country that excludes women from the military?

let's just get this out of the way

>I'm OP
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

What are you even on about? How is the concept of men looking to improve themselves through hardship offensive to you? It's a basic fucking fact that suffering leads to experience.

>trips>dubs
Every time

Holy shit we've got an offended roastie. Or is it one of those transcunts?
I'm not even sure anymore.

Don't make yourself such an easy target

redditors just naturally feel the need to protect women no matter what

Kull Wahad!

What is this from? I remembering me doing exactly the same when my friend died.

Go the fuck back redditard

No they travel because friends and commercials tell them to and all they do is sunbathe, see tourist spots and get as much dick as possible. Do they enjoy it? Yes. Are they any different because of it? No.

Bait or double digit IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=426LibmHSWw

>and realizing how the world actually works.
*and realizing how the world actually doesn't work.

you got it

la la land

also this scene

wow, uncalled for. calm down.

not trying to be a kubrickfag

pic related

Any marvel movie

this is also part normie filter, a small part.

pic unrelated to normie filter

such a good movie

>stop enjoying films unless they have the required by law feminist propaganda and diversity quotas

youtube.com/watch?v=itKhvrUekDs

Again.

That's my mums favourite scene

because women pay them no attention.

You're the one patronizing women here retard

>You have to mold a woman to your way of thinking for her to be tolerable for you

Do you even understand your own argument? Nice generalisation, Mr egalitarian. Fucking pathetic

Is this what roasties and roastie sympathizers actually believe?

same, she always loved the twin suns

youtube.com/watch?v=p6gKe9Fr2ok

Maybe Shakespeare in general

They have to ignore market forces

Otherwise they would realize their single nature is the result of their lack of performance in the market, not some choice.

I'd extend it as far as anyone who hasn't formed those bonds through combat

Women just happen to be the overwhelming majority of that population

Why the fuck is this board overflowing with roasties? Did Arby's declare bankruptcy

Thinking in it now this is one of the most powerful scenes in the series.

10/10 ending

>I told you I was never going back

Hey pal, Great posts! Seriously! But why don't you do us all a favor and stop being a tripfag seeing as how It is completely unnecessary in this thread and on this website as a whole!