Disney And Fox Have Reportedly Reentered Negotiations; An Official Announcement Could Be Imminent

Disney And Fox Have Reportedly Reentered Negotiations; An Official Announcement Could Be Imminent

comicbookmovie.com/marvel_studios/disney-and-fox-have-reportedly-reentered-negotiations-an-official-announcement-could-be-imminent-a155836

If they announce tomorrow, is November 29th officially the day Marvel transcends kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_20th_Century_Fox_films_(2000–present)
io9.gizmodo.com/gareth-edwards-says-a-4k-restoration-of-star-wars-exist-1790418019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This changes everything.

Imagine the Disney streaming service now.

If Marvel gets Fantastic Four and/or X-Men it's over.

So will Disney be in charge of all Fox programming?

Fox News too?

Not just the capeflicks either. Fox has too many movies to even list.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_20th_Century_Fox_films_(2000–present)

No just their production studio. I presume it means television and film only.

this is literally only because of Star Wars (1977)
restored 4k blu ray when?
io9.gizmodo.com/gareth-edwards-says-a-4k-restoration-of-star-wars-exist-1790418019

If Fox is taken by the Mouse does that mean Cameron won't be able to stop Starshit and Capeshit?

Disney has way too much power for a studio, i hope the deal won't happen.

>Cameron won't be able to _______
ahahaha this can never happen

This. The US needs much stronger antitrust laws.

I wouldnt mind a proper Xmen reboot for once.

dude deadpool will get to talk to captain America if this happens. just think about it

Gubs:

>No

Disney:

>Fine how about just all Marvel properties, Alien, Predator, and any other IP that has made a movie grossing over 450M Worldwide in the past 20 years?

Gubs

>ok

so if this happens is universal next so disney can get namor and hulk back 100%

I can't wait to see what epik f*cking quips Wolverine will make.

APOCALYPSE, I'VE COME TO BARGAIN!

>All those QUIRKY XD Xmen remakes
>Manlet mexican wolverine

cannot wait for them to ruin the only capeshit that is tolerable and had some genuinely funny references in it.

FUCK YEAH!!! Marvel will get Fantastic Four, X-Men, Doom, Deadpool and whatnot in the MCU. MY COCK IS HARD AND READY!!!FACT!!!

How would they deal with mutants? Bring them from a parallel universe? They just start popping out of nowhere?

Space time blah blah blah retroactive radioactive mutations blah blah blah!!!FACT!!!

DC on suicide watch

The Disney catalog is fucking gigantic:

>All animated//live action Disney movies and shows
>Including everything from Disney XD, DisneyToons and Disney Channel
>Everything from ABC and ABC Family (Freeform)
>Everything from Times Square Studios (an off-shoot of ABC, produces GMA etc., and previously 20/20 and Nightline)
>Everything from LucasFilm
>Everything from Pixar
>Everything from Marvel (including tv series, animated movies, etc.)
>A plethora of shows and movies from A&E and Lifetime channels (Disney owns 50% of them)
>A plethora of material from ESPN (Disney owns 80% of them)
>Everything from Touchstone Pictures
>Everything from Caravan Pictures
>Everything from Hollywood Pictures
>Everything from Cinergi Pictures
>Everything from The Muppets Studio
>Everything from UTV Motion Pictures (a Bollywood studio)
>A multitude of DreamWorks films (Disney acquired the rights to many DreamWorks films due to debts owed by DreamWorks)
>A bunch of content from Vice Media (Disney owns 10% stake, and has a 10% investment)

Disney is already sitting on a goldmine, and if they were to get some of 20th Century Fox's catalog it's a fucking beast of a service. Not to mention the original programming that would also most likely be included.

They have been around for years, Xavier has been hiding them my removing them from peoples minds

If they get the Xmen back, do you think theyll recast Wolverine?

>this image is coming closer to reality

why do you post FACT!!! in every fucking post

They’ll just back dump truck full of cash to Hugh Jackman’s house. He’s said he’s already open to appearing as Wolverine in an Avengers movie.

So Simpsons will be owned by Disney?

>marval and kino in the sane sentence. Makes me sick.

The X-Men franchise could probably see some trouble soon too since all these Hollywood perverts are being outed and Bryan Singer's name couldn't be too far down the list. I wouldn't rule out a full reboot.

Only thing next is Avengers vs Justice League. Will 100% happen in the next 5-8 years screencap this.

Who are these saemon daemons and where can I see their legs

Sneed too.

Avengers vs Star Wars is more likely and no legal hurdles for The Mouse

BECAUSE I HAVE OCD AND CAN'T STOP LIKE YOUR MOTHER IS COMPELLED TO SUCK BLACK DICKS!!!FACT!!!

not in the same universe

Fuck off. I'd rather see Avengers versus Xmen. And even then, I'd rather see a team-up Secret Wars movie first. The Avengers and Xmen teaming up to fight the Beyonder

>acting like money won't overcome all obstacles and make it happen.

DC will jump at the opportunity as soon as it's presented. Legal hurdles shcmegle shmurdles.

it can never happen because of anti-trust shit at broadcast level.

Go away marvelposter

That's all going to happen in the next 5 years. AvX will introduce the MCU X-Men initially as the "misunderstood overpowered bad guys" and after the status quo is back to normal and they have no more big villains like Galactus/Doom/Magneto/etc they will go to the only logical next step up which is Justice League versus.

PG 13 talk

Gauntlet shenanigans desu.

except fox isn't selling the broadcasting side just the movie production side.

>meanwhile WB is arranging for talks to acquire a much larger company, way bigger than Disney in its current state

The Fox acquisition will be nothing compared to the size of Time-Warner in the future.

Its one of the reasons, they would gain full rights for the SW movies and IP's for Marvel studios.
Not to mention important ips in Fox like Alien, Avatar and the film distribution rights for Dragon Ball

>yfw they say that they are talking with Square Enix to bring an animated Kingdom Hearts movie

omg we have a supes. everything I want to happen will happen.

I am more interested in Marvel getting Dr. Doom

Why is Fox selling? I thought they were doing alright. Disney's just offering too much money?

>is universal next so disney can get namor
why is namor there?

source?

disney realized if they want to milk the capeshit after infinity war they NEED to have x-men and fantastic four. they're fucking essential to the marvel universe. although it would be pretty dumb to introduce them this late who cares as long we have based doom

I dont know why they are selling but poster #2 is wrong. Comcast and Verizon are also bidding on them so it has nothing to do with simply Disney wanting the characters back.

>AvJL
>LaughingCapEvan v Sad batfleck
>Batfleck loses
>Batfags mad
Shit would be glorious.

Are going to rebrand as fox or disney? Fisney? Dox?

>Comcast and Verizon
Wtf why? What do ISPs / mobile carriers want with Fox movie IPs?

>Thinking The Mouse would ever compromise the Disney brand like this

They'll likely operate under the Fox name for a while until the transition is complete (these acquisitions can take over 2 years to fully integrate), and then just drop the Fox. Disney isnt paying out the ass for a compromise.

Maybe they'll stop shitting on fantastic four and X-Men in the comics.

Disney is going after this hard and fast. They won't care how much it costs as the return investment will be insane they'll make it back within 5 years.

But his character died.

got any proofs?

I don't see what could Disney possibly get out of this one

WORLD
DOMINATION

>Inb4 they attempt to trademark to word "doxxing"

Damn.. I can't imagine living in a world where there isn't a Fox studio. All the original Star Wars movies were released under it. I would prefer if they continued to release Star Wars under that from now on but eh

>I don't see what could Disney possibly get out of this one

Seriously?

Soon

So did Spock and Ripley.

What they'll get is new characters after the current actors retire, which will probably happen after the upcoming two Avenger movies. They're already scrapping the bottom of the barrel with Black Panther, Ant-Man and Captain Marvel, no one wants to see a team-up movie of them without Tony, Thor, Cap and Hulk.

Reminder that MGM and Annapurna have a home video deal with Fox, so if Disney does buy Fox, Disney would also be able to release MGM and Annapurna movies onto their streaming service, adding even more movies. Also, this could indirectly lead to Disney getting the distrubtion rights to the James Bond movies as well, and this could be massive as Disney could end up with not only Fox, but with James Bond as well.

They want vertically integrated monopolies. They want to own your phones, your cable internet, your tv, and all worthwhile content that goes on your cable and tv.

Disney will probably merge with a cable company if a cable company aquires Fox.

Man I fucking hate Disney, but if they do launch their own streaming service with such catalog I'd have no option but to subscribe. Disney and Fox have so many fucking movies.

Logan was set in its own timeline/canon

>If they announce tomorrow, is November 29th officially the day Marvel transcends kino?
They are marketing experts, if negotiations are succesful they will wait after Infinity war or perhaps even before7during avengers 4 to create hype of the next phases.

>they are experts, so they should do what I would do.

hahaha ohhh man never change Sup Forums

You can only hide a deal so massive for so long. They are publicly traded to they are required to disclose this type of thing every quarter to the public.

I know has Netflix shows right now but

>R-rated Marvel universe; Ghost Rider, Blade, Punisher, Daredevil, Deadpool, etc.

For movies:

>She-Hulk
>Fantastic Four
>X-Men
>Doom
>Silver Surfer

>TFW you realize this might actually happen in your lifetime.

>MCU
>proper
It's over, indeed.

Only problem is actors getting old.

>tfw they make an Inhumans vs X-Men first to desperately try to shill their shitty show.

Other way around homie. Att is acquiring all of Time Warner. Reminiscent of Comcast buying out NBC/Universal. That is what they're banking on. Feds want to prevent it because it is really easy for att (and by extension directv) to favor their own content and put up extra barriers for the other studios.

-Disney classic cartoons
-Disney new cartoons
-Marvel cartoons
-Simpsons, Family guy, American dad and other Fox cartoons (Not Fututrama, because SyFy already bought the right)
-Disney animation movies
-Pixar movies
-Disney/Buenavista catalog
-20th century Fox catalog
-Star Wars
-Marvel (Everything Avengers, X-Men, FF, except Spiderman and Hulk that are in a limbo deal)
-Alien movies
-Predator movies
-X-Files

Basically it would control like 40% of media

Fox News, and Fox sports are not part of the deal

Inhumans is done m8. it ain't coming back. Fege didn't even want it so he gave it to the tv side lol. also the tv side wouldn't be able to go anywhere near the x-men not when the x-men and fantastic four would be under feige's control and the marvel studios banner which is a separate entity from marvel tv.

Disney streaming would obliterate Netflix with that lineup

Fox is the only company making capeshit I like. I don't want this to happen, Marvel will can all of it make 10 more years of the same shit all over again. Where are the anti-monopoly laws?

Fox did an amazing job with X Men until now, I have no interest at all in those new x men movies that are going to come out

The only thing I really want is the Fantastic Four in the MCU, that's the only thing they need and that's probably why they wanted the deal since the next MCU phase is going to be about space people

I hope they don't fuck up future Deadpool movies with a damn PG rating

They actually made it to "kill X-Men franchise" because terrigen killing mutants over the world is what caused the conflict. They tried like 5 times by now.

-No More Mutants (They retconned Scarlet and Quicksilver as no mutants in this saga, and no longer Magneto's kids)
-Death of X
-Death of Wolverine
-Sending Magneto and dozens of mutants in a spaceship and "getting them lost" in the space

What amazes me is this is their #2 brand (Probably even #1) in the comics just behind Spiderman, it's like Coca-Cola company trying to kill Coca-Cola to boost sales of their lesser known brands.

I said it before Deadpool 1 was confirmed to be rated R.

A Pg13 rating would work in the MCU. Imagine the quips that would be possible with him along side the other avengers. Id take that over a silly r rating anyday.

I think they won't touch Deadpool, they probably only want Fantastic Four

He'll have R-rated solos and then in the team ups he'll be like

>Oh for Fu-- Oh right I'm not allowed to swear in this one! Teehee woops!

fuck off

If they gain X-Men and F4, a soft reboot of avengers through Secret Wars is all but confirmed

your a minority bud the suits at disney wont give a shit about it being rated r. when the potential money as a result of having deadpool appear in an avengers movie is way too high.

>Fox did an amazing job with X Men until now
They basically learned to make small budget films (Logan and Deadpool) and let directors take control (FC, DoFP, Deadpool), their only flaw was Fant4stic, and it was fault of all involved people, not only the director. Even New Mutants looks promising.

the only way they could make a proper Xmen reboot, while catering to an all-families crowd, is if they adapt pic related. Otherwise its gonna be absolute shit-tier.

>-Marvel (Everything Avengers, X-Men, FF, except Spiderman and Hulk that are in a limbo deal)
And Namor. Apparently his rights are a major clusterfuck for reasons.

I'm more interested in Disney getting 80s/90s Fox shows and popping them up on a streaming service.