How would DC handle this scene?

How would DC handle this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

rotaryaction.com/pages/capacwar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much strength would he need for this, really?

I don't think this actually falls into his power level but he was able to do it probably through adrenaline. Canonically he can lift between 800-1,200lbs which is basically the lowest on the scale of "superhuman strength" as the cut off is 799 (which would be considered peak potential and not superhuman). Some consider 800-1000lb to be peak potential territory, but peak potential is widely considered to be 500-799lbs, and anything above Super Human.

That bar he is holding on to would have failed, and it should have, it would have made the scene a lot more interesting.

Fuck me wrong verison

The same thing but with no joke at the end

The same way, but it would get a 30% RT score and a 4 hours vid were a morbidily obese ''''''man'''''' would cry about Chris being in shape.

Kino

Not sure the exact model of the helicopter, but if you take the specs of an AS350, which is a common model of copter used by news agencies, police departments, and recreation I know that the helicopter in the webms has at least 850 horse power, which is what the AS350 is clocked at.

In reality the helicopter would have either ripped Captain America's right arm clean out its socket or:

the metal bar he is holding onto would eventually give in and Cap would go flying with the copter.

who was in the wrong here?

Same thing but Cap is fat

I almost slipped walking to the bathroom after this scene, the women in the theater were gushing so much

Batman would shoot a Hellfire missile at the helicopter.

That was the men

Batman would shoot his Bat launcher attaching his ultra strong rope into the helicopter, then he would wrap the rope around an anchor point.

This is why the Russo Bros are hacks. One small change and it becomes Snyder Kino

FTFY

>ARRGHH TONY HELP!! IT'S TOO HEAVY!!

The concrete would fail before the metal. Concrete does terrible at tensile forces. That's why we reinforce it with steel rebar. The moorings of the bar would have ripped chunks right out of the concrete.

>let's go of the metal bar and doesn't fly away with the helicopter immediately
Marvel cucks will defend this.

Cap throws a baby into the helicopter blades, sending it crashing into a bus full of blind orphans with downs syndrome before it explodes and the American flag billows in the background!!!FACT!!!

rotaryaction.com/pages/capacwar.html
according to this it actually is a 350

>He was bracing himself with his feet
>He let go for a fraction of a second
>He's Captain America

>How would DC handle this scene?
Tony would drug Cap using some super powered poppers while asking him if he "bleeds".

AAAAHHH TONY HELP I HAVE A BLIND ON MY PALM AND THIS REALLY HURTS

Way above peak human, not even an elephant can hold down a moving helicopter.

Nice, but yeah that's what I was getting at. The structure could not withstand an 850HP tug-o-war.

To put this scene in perspective:

Imagine if cap had a leash that was connected to 850 charging stallions and the only thing he has to use for leverage is a metal bar bolted into concrete.

Do you honestly think Cap could succeed in this feat without either his arm getting ripped off or without the concrete and metal bar failing?

His feet would be dangling to look like he was being crucified, which would be directly following a scene of Captain America in an actual church getting advise from a priest.