Is it scary?

Is it scary?

very

Kung-Fu best girl

FYI there's nudes of her on the interwebs, just Google her real name "Miki Jinbo"

if weird drug trips visualised is scary, then no. it's still not scary

No, it's not much of anything, not sure why it's so popular. soyboy-core desu

>not prof

Nope. It's great though.

this bitch is genuinely creepy, the first time she kept staring at the camera caught me off guard. Also the ending was a bit creepy for me aswell.

Other than that it's a fun ride with japanese qts

Best girl forever

Gorgeous is best girl you dumb musclefag

>weird drug trips visualised
>No, it's not much of anything,

Can you believe actual retarded plebs like this exist?

gorgeous was cute in the candid footage over the credits, not as much in the film itself imo

The best girl is low key Mac

No and it's ruined by it's gook tropes

fool.

gook tropes?

i googled that and found a bunch of nude japanese women but i genuinely cant tell which ones are her

She's the second, third and eighth image results when you Google "Miki Jinbo nude", the rest are her but in the movie, or other Japanese actresses nude.

Thanks based user. You're doing the lord's work

also kung fu is indeed best girl

No. And yes.

It's Japanese Willy Wonka.

It's not very scary but has some creepy moments. Everything feels like a dream/nightmare. I fucking love this movie though and would recommend It. Crazy shit

anyone have a gif of the cat rewinding in midair?

bump

the part where it's walking on the piano? or is there another scene with that same effect i'm forgetting?

Not him, but I'm pretty sure that's the part he's talking about.

then here ya go i guess

Shit taste, Kung-Fu was the best girl by miles.

about as scary as the wicker man

Kung Fu > Sweet > Fantasy > Mac >>>>> Melody > Gorgeous

how is any of this scary lmao

the movie is a little creepy but a lot of fun.

Kung-Fu > Auntie > Fantasy > Sweet > Mac > Ryoko > Melody > Gorgeous

It's Japan's Evil Dead 2

Is Evil Dead 2 scary?

>It's Japan's Evil Dead 2
stop saying that, they're not similar.

Prof is best girl, but kung fu is close second

This movie was fucking weird but alright.

Rewatching the ending, it actually is pretty scary. The finale is simultaneously schizophrenic and uncanny, but the action is not obscured or distorted. Even though it's presented haphazardly you can understand and follow what's happening in the scene.

Swap Ryoko and Mac and its a top-tier ranking.

What's weird about it?

Yeah they are

the genres are the same you asswipe

The director of this did the first adaptation of The Girl Who Lept Through Time and an adaptation of Kazuo Umezu's The Drifting Classroom. I want to see both but I don't think either one has had a release outside Japan.

The climax was just fucking weird and made no sense. The teacher supposedly rescuing the girls gets to the watermelon shop, asks where the house is, then he's confused and goes in his car yelling about bananas, then the day after, he's supposedly dead and covered in bananas.

And to this day I'm still figuring out what the fuck just happened in the epilogue.

youtube poop: the movie

How?

Evil Dead 2 is horror comedy. Hausu is just horror.

Are you really not able to comprehend anything that's outside the realm of "normalcy"? It's a very straightforward movie.

To dismiss it as random just outs you as a retard.

He's not covered in bananas, he's transformed into a pile of bananas.
>And to this day I'm still figuring out what the fuck just happened in the epilogue.
You mean when the dad's fiance visited the house? Gorgeous consumed her. What's difficult about that?

What the fuck was the point of the fiance?

Was it really her or the cat's spirit?

Actually, this list is far better than mine. I forgot how hot the aunt and Fanta were.

It was the Aunt's spirit. She's a witch, remember? Blanche (the cat) was just her familiar.

Nothing in the movie would've happened without the fiance. You understand the parallel between the Aunt and Gorgeous's father?

If somebody watched this movie and didn't get the whole thing is an allegory for the transition from a girl to womanhood, with the aunt representing female maturity and adult loss, I don't know what to tell you. Youth and innocence will be consumed by time and the inevitable loneliness and isolation as friends and loved ones die, that's at the heart of the film.

and the wacky guy falling on the paint can and it moving down the street while he's sitting on it, you gonna try and pretend like that's supposed to mean anything?

Just because the movie has silly shit doesn't discount that the film can have a deeper message. They're not mutually exclusive, PIXAR / Disney have made billions mixing wacky cartoon hijinx with heart tugging emotional cores.

Pixar has some coherency though and aren't just random Japanese bullshit

i mean if you take anything out of context its not really going to be scary

He made a movie based on Black Jack, it's subbed but only on ADC.
I never saw any of the Drifting Classroom adaptations (theres even an American one with Drake Bell) but the manga fucked me up.

Pixar sucks.

Scary? No_. Fun? Yes.

Why is she so smug?

Wrong.

I want to cum in a Japanese woman.

The fat one wasn't even fat. Why did they keep making fun of her?

She's fat by 1970's Japan standards, not current year burgerland standards.