Sea beams, Deckard

>Sea beams, Deckard

The what now? Please tell me more.

I always thought he meant C-beams like I-beams. The tannhauser gates were glittering with these metal beams.

Chilean Sea bass, Alejandro...

>I've seen it, those spaceships, crazy...

>The tannhauser gates
It's actually "ten housed gates"

>I've seen soy beams, Deckard
wtf is a soy beam

I thought he said

>Chili and sea beams, Alejandro...

>I watched sea beams, and niggers in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate

Is that the Raimi cut?

How did the Raimi racist meme start? Honestly I feel bad for using that word but it's the only thing I could think of

It started with some Spiderman threads were someone would quote some dialogue but add some vulgar elements and ask how Raimi was able to get away with it in a PG-13 rated movie with the meme expanding from there

I thought it started cause of the really homophobic line spider-man says to Randy Savage.

I've seen thangz yo white azz wouldn't believe.

The way I assumed it was:
>c-beams are like insanely powerful directed energy weapons
>the tanhauser gates are likely "wormholes" -- special points in space connected to other such points in space through hyperspace -- allowing very long distance travel between different solar systems
>there was at least one space battle between opposing flotillas of spaceships armed with c-beams at the tanhauser gates
>it is reasonable to assume that this is a war between renegade replicants and the human race at large (along with loyal replicant troops who haven't turned or died yet)...
>...but what if there's a war going on against aliens?
"I've seen things... you wouldn't believe."
>there's a total media black out regarding extra terrestrials: nobody in the general population on earth outside the highest of high brass in the military knows anything about the secret war against the aliens
>the companies making replicants are smart enough to start suspecting something's up with their surging sales to the military, but are also smart enough not to question increasing profits

I've seen spaceships, Deckard...
Spaceships in the night sky,
And we pretended that they were shooting stars,
Because I could really use a wish right now.
A wish.
Right now.
A wish right now.

>I’ve seen footage you people wouldn’t believe

it was

>the replicants arent being made to colonize theyre being made for invasion
dude... c beams....

aliens aren’t real user

Impressive memery.

I really hope this is pasta

>Dove body wash, my man

Fucking dropped