>There will never be a better Samurai Jack song than Vagab-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6exleafqWY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc-OkmqIHtc&
youtube.com/watch?v=0tnsgZwJWl4
youtube.com/watch?v=bdRz6F2Pvzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=h6exleafqWY

Really borrowing heavily from Morricone. Not that that's a bad place to copy from.

Is there a track for that scene he was running in the hallway?

Dunno which one that was. All other songs kinda faded from my memory after hearing the tomb one.

It's a clear homage, it was obviously intentional.

what a powerful scene that was

I got fucking chills. It's been a long time since a cartoon did this to me

whats that song that plays in the bar in the evil jack episode

How did those girls even know which coffin he was hiding in??

The firefly. It was the only coffin emitting light from within which meant someone opened it recently for the firefly to be in there.

One of the girls also had an idea as to where he could be because he gripped his sword, the firefly was the beacon they needed

That scene was incredible. The tension, the music, Jack's expression. Holy shit this season is off to an amazing start.

The tension was unreal. I had goosebumps the entire time.

Did they ever release a soundtrack or a rip of all the music? Because that funky beat with from the episode where jack is a chicken is great.

That chick actually was the first human killed by Jack.

I know this is b8, but he has killed people before.

Original Samurai Jack was nice

But this season is so much better the the first 4

>inb4 a-a-all the bounty hunters survived. J-Just knocked out

Why are there 8 sisters?

I thought it was going to just straight up be a L'estasi Dell'oro remix at first.

Animation error. There's been a few this season.

This season is certainly great so far, but I'm going to need to see a few more episodes before I declare it to be better than Samurai vs Ninja, Haunted House, Three Blind Archers, Jack and the Spartans, Princess and the Bounty Hunters or Tale of X9.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc-OkmqIHtc&
Can't wait for the original full

The new episode was already much better than all of these

No. They were good, but nowhere near as good as those.

>Episode 1

>Beardless jack

>Episode 2

>Past Jack's teeth disappear in one scene
>8 Daughters

Were there any more?

Being blinded by nostalgia is the only thing that could make someone not realize how much better the new season is so far

Arguably the boots in Episode 2. They get blown off during one of the hits in the initial ambush, then he has them back on, and loses them again off screen.

Cartoonkino doesn't exi-

He's killed plenty of robots with free will and human-like intelligence.

And being blinded by hype and wistfulness merely because these are new episodes is worse than nostalgia. I'm looking at these episodes in the context of the whole series. You're merely looking at them as being "they are new, therefore they must be better".

I can't believe I was so stupid I had to have this explained to me.

Thanks user.

That's the kind of weird mistake I don't ever quite understand how it gets made. It just seems like you'd know how many people are in the scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tnsgZwJWl4

Confirmed by word of god, get over it.

Rave was pretty good, but it aint no chicken song
youtube.com/watch?v=bdRz6F2Pvzc

>Makes half-assed excuse because he forgot about it

JAAAACK
YOUUU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE
JUST A DIRTY SON OF A BI - WATCHA

Not that guy but if you can't see the improvement over the course of Genndy's projects you must be blind. The composition of shots alone in the most recent episode is a step up from SBT which was a huge improvement over the clone wars and SJ