Ben Affleck

Wtf is this guy problem? He's getting well paid,fame, he's playing Batman,he will work in a trilogy directed by a good director like Matt Reeves etc

Why the fuck he want to get out?Why he got so fat?He got a golden opportunity to play batman under a great director and seems like he hates it, is not like he's stuck with Snyder or Whedon anymore.

The studio meddling killed it for him.

Alcoholism has ruined stronger people in even more charmed positions than Affleck

He longs for the return of the caliphate

divorce and alcoholism

wants to get fat.

doesn’t want to die with most of his notoriety being eaten up by association with capeshit, i bet he wants to direct more

This. Alcohol causes anhedonia (Affleck's condition). Alcoholism: not even once, kids.

Nothing is stopping him from doing both. That's not it.

>is not like he's stuck with Snyder

Affleck liked snyder, snyder had him working out (with that retarded on set gym snyder had for the crew) and thinking in shit that wasnt his divorce, he was drinking beer. No snyder meant vodka, whiskey, sausages and rum.

Geoff Johns (famous on Sup Forums as someone that hates batman) convinced him to write a retarded script that was garbage, WB sayd fuck off, Ben eventually lost the will to direct, his script was rejected by 2 directors, Snyder was gone, WB butchered a second movie.

He is sad

I watched Batman V supes few days ago he looked real handsome. No homo. Only 1- 2 years ago.

More proof it's the alcohol

shit the only thing i know him from is that one episode of south park lol

Wrong. Specially nowadays, you get typecast as a capeshitter and that's it. That's why Best Emma rejected the Harley Quinn role and went to Scream Queens instead. You know, with her in it Suicide Squad could have become kino. She turned a movie inspired by Pokemon Go into kino. But she didn't want to get stuck in capeshit so she said no.

Lol this dude was on top of the world for a little while not long ago. Capeshit ruined him.

There's a rumour going around that someone's got a blackmail video of him fucking a 13-year-old. Be interesting to see if that pans out.

Everyone saying alcohol: several reports just came out saying he has started to drink again and that Jennifer Garner and his friends are worried.

Stop shaming Bin Al-Fleki for his religion

>Jennifer Garner and his friends
Gardner is actually a woman

Why does anyone want to fuck someone that young, as so many seem to? You seriously gotta be a pedo or something if you want that

He looks smelly

That sentence came out wrong

Literally who

That's the ol' rummy puffy face

>l-literally who
the absolute state of watsonfags in denial lmfao
>tfw no Eric Roberts father in law
Life is suffering

Mate have you seen 13 year old nowadays?

Western women are nearly fully sexually developed at that age. It's only males that still trigger puberty in their teens. It's a sign of what our culture is heading towards.

I think it's mostly because preteens have been whore-a-tized. So they seem more developed than they are. Ban makeup and skanky clothes for tweens and you will see what I mean

>BAT BRAND OF JUSTice

>i had that same face 2 months ago
good lord alcohol is a nightmare

Yeah I don't know why it makes you flush but it's a tell tale sign for sure

are you guys gays, women or just straight males who really like being stans for a random albeit very cute (and best emma) actress? can’t tell

>Still batarang
>Sleep on it
>WB sees brand and Jews him for stolen prop

>just straight males who really like being stans for a random albeit very cute (and best emma) actress
That pretty much, at least for me. Damn, imagine being Evan Peters.

WAKE ME UP

>WB/DC: We give our filmmakers a great deal of creative freedom

BEFORE YOU GO GO

alcohol dehydrates you
excess water is then stored in your face

or something like that

I think he expected the films to have far better critical reception than they did.

I know for heavy drinkers there is dehydration due to water retention, and most of it goes to your face and to your gut.

hnnnnnnnnng

woah, his face looks kind of bloated

Add in some femdom and it's impossible to not go head over heels for her

ALIMONY

DC straight up wouldnt let him write/direct the new batman

>One law enforcement source tells us Evan also had a bite mark.

>do shitty superhero movie, become the butt of Hollywood jokes for years
>go into hiding, work hard to reinvent yourself as a respected, Oscar-winning director
>do another shitty superhero movie and become the butt of Hollywood jokes again

capeshits, not even once.

>It's a sign of what our culture is heading towards.
lmao please elaborate
>13 year olds fucking each other is something new
the people on this board are shockingly insulated from reality

>kind of

>Sup Forums crossboarders

Fuck each other, yeah, but I haven't wanted to fuck anyone that age ever since I stopped being a member of that age group. There is very little to distinguish them from literal children.

>Kind of

I could barely decipher that post. All I got from it is that WB didn't let Ben make this, which has already been established.

Mfw bros wifes little 13 year old sister looks hot as fuck im not sick enough to say or try anything but its impossible not to notice shes gonna be a heatbreaker when she gets older

Oh no. What has you become

Sure, I've seen those around, but there is a handful of them. On the whole, most look like they could pass for 10-year-olds

Shes got the tits and ass of an 18 year old and she's only thirteen but she's such an immature child always getting on her parents nerves and asking dumb questions shes a sweet kid dont get me wrong but what im tryna say is i don't understand the creeps that go for that young stuff when besides the hot bod they're still dumb kids

Because they're just after the bod. The only question becomes, can you get away with it. Obviously men like Weinstein think they can

Yeah if only i was younger and she was older

What the FUCK is this asshole's problem?

He looked fine. There is no way he aged 10 years in 6 months naturally.

KEVIN HELP

COMICBOOK MEN HELP

WHAT IS THE BATMAN FEEL LIKE, REALLY?

Wasn't his Batman movies flops?
Being in consistent flops take a toll on your worth in the movie industry.

In hostile environments females of all mammalian species become fertile sooner. It's weird.

the same applies for girls of single mothers.

Is he still with her?

its also making him look like a greedy, attention starved hack whose not dedicated to his craft like he was supposedly becoming with Argo.

Ben should have never quit hanging out with Kevin Smith. Not only would he probably have helped Ben cope with all his shit, he's such a massive manchild that he probably would have been able to help Ben fix Batman vs Superman.

i think being a movie star for 20+ years causes anhedonia too. i mean what else is left? fucking more hot chicks? making even more money?

plus you have no privacy whatsoever and everywhere you go people have fucking cameras in their pocket and expect you to take time out of their day for them just because you're famous. i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

time out of your day sorry

damn this is pulling on my heatstings

Why doesn't Matt Damon help him out?

i don't think he lost the will to direct. i think WB forced him out after his lackluster script and the failure of live by night. i imagine his personal life wasn't exactly great at that point either i mean he went to rehab recently.

What..Ben ..why?

Why would you cheat on Jennifer Garner, anyway? I mean maybe she's secretly a bitch, but she seems pretty kind by all accounts. And of course on top of that she's smoking hot.

Are you islamophobe?

why is he trying to steal that child from that woman?

How she managed to hit/bite someone that fast?

and he has a cute loli daughter

the fucking life.

I liked him as batman. Hope he keeps going.

What is the deal with this fucking guy. I would genuinely be interested in a biography/biopic about this fucker.

she seems boring. she went super hard on the white christian soccer mom thing. also she didn't let him hang out with his friends. she tamed the shit out of him and he started to get the itch to gtfo, cheated on his wife and when the tabloids found out she HAD to save face and divorce him. i remember it was also a point of where his prenup expired.

essentially i think it was midlife crisis and he got caught. the only reason he's taking it so hard is because a bunch of stuff piled on at the same time. if this happened 10 years ago no one would bat an eye and he's be swimming in pussy and happy as fuck as a divorced playboy. social media is a life ruiner.

Was the nanny even hot?

Probably doesn't matter. After a few years of nothing but homemade Italian cuisine everyone gets an itch for a nice cheap burger for a change.

When he said the Live By Night/The Accountant Crossover was going to be the biggest thing in Hollywood, he meant it!

>they were clearly just fucking and getting kinky with it
>better arrest one of them just in case
Cops are retarded.

>fat
FAT? FAT IS IT? IS THIS HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUUURR KING?

Suffering depression from the realization his relatives owned slaves.

>be Ben Affleck
>career gets jump started by Matt Damon
>everyone thinks you're half-retarded, can barely act and have no creativity
>get into Capeshit (Daredevil)
>ruin your already tarnished name
>spend years reforming self
>make kino like The Town, Gone Girl, and Argo
>new darling of Hollywood
>"damn Ben Affleck can direct like THAT"?
>determined not to fuck it up this time around
>Warner Bros comes offering all the money in the world to play Batman
>know the dangerous allure of capeshit, try to resist
>"remember, this is Batman, you saw how serious Christian Bale was taken with the franchise"
>against better judgment accept offer
>hope for opportunity to put Daredevil mistakes in the past
>join titanic blunder of knockoff Marvel cinematic universe, every film reviewed poorer than the one before it, every movie scrambled to be reshot weeks before opening and everyone with talent abandoning ship

Why the fuck does he want to get out? Why would he want to stay in?

Looks like he took a straight up weinpill

Now I feel bad for Ben.

It's kind of sad. He had a long career as being one of those shitty actors. The kind that everyone knows is bad but somehow he's still getting work. Then he had a few great films in a row. He did some decent directing. And gave some highly praised performances. It was probably the first time he felt real respect as an artist. Bet it felt good.

And now... he's right back where he started. Live by Night, The Accountant, BvS, Justice League, all critically hated. His good films are being masked by his new stuff. He's slowly becoming that guy again.

Because he's been burned on the Superhero thing before and now the Batman character is going the way of Tony Stark and Daredevil.

Like, if you took what you thought was an interesting job thay furthers your career, but it turns out you're just working the mail room, would you stay?

It's all over for Ben now. Might as well make Gigli 2.

WB, Snyder and Whedon all sucked so hard he don't want anything to do with them, even though he loves the character and really wants to work with Reeves. He's a praised director and good actor, he knows when it's over.

>but it turns out you're just working the mail room
If that mail room happens to pay millions I think lots of people would stay, yes. Hell I think people from surrounding countries with lower paying highly skilled/educated jobs would travel there to work in said mail room.

Not to mention the only good one in the entire franchise doesn't have him.

I think the problem is he was already committed to the DCEU when his entire personal life collapsed around him. He clearly liked working with Snyder who helped him through it and then he got shitcanned.

Dude needs some time to figure himself out.

Add
> Your dream life movie adaptation "Live by night" tanked on box office.
>everyone only care about your upcoming Batman movie that you don't even sure you want to be a part of it anymore.
>get mad at any random stranger who ask you about Batman.