Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ylXk1LBvIqU
youtu.be/mlg4fV1MEQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds about right
The only current white band/artist I even know still making music is Arcade Fire

The Grammys are more of the joke than the Oscars

>first time in 19 years
What happened in '98?

Tame Impala, Mac Demarco, John Misty, idk of the Black Keys are still together.

Im surprised white dudes went on a 19 year streak desu. Most good music is black music.

>hurrr nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

yeah real great

You know there’s a music board right?

>rap is good
>Beyoncé is good
Obvious bait

The most popular kinds of music like hip-hop, RnB etc are made by POCs so it's not really surprising.

And yet all the albums nominated are garbage
Some victory
>hasn’t heard Miles Davis

You listen to the same music as my girlfriend. You're fuckin gay dude.

So empowering

>caring about the Grammys

Zeppelin never cared. Coltrane never cared. Radiohead never cared. Nas never cared.

Real music never cared about shitty pop awards

Creepy that this is considered significant.

because nigger music is popular and only niggers care about nigger music, i.e. demographics are changing and there are now more niggers than non-niggers in the Jewnited States

>ah I LOVE jazz...coltrane, davis, the list goes on...

>you are allowed to be happy when whites are excluded from things but not if any other races are

what did they mean by this?

This. The only bigger meme in music is the rock and roll hall of fame.

Jason Isbell's new one didn't get a Grammy nod?

Miles Davis was hot garbage, don't unironically say you enjoyed Bebop. At least name good jazz artists.

or he just fucking her

>Tame Impala
>Mac DeMarco
>Black Keys

you need to go back, shit-taste

I'm not black nor talked to a black guy in my life and I can tell you are stupid

Blacks invented pretty much all modern genres: jazz, rock, soul, funk, electronic, pop, rap, etc

damn bruh

black people are more likely to go all or nothing in to music than whitey, who usually has more safe options. pop music sucks anyway.

Who gives a fuck about the grammys?

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

What do you call someone that unironically listens to synthwave, chillhop and old latino and japanese ballads.

Early Davis is pure sex
youtu.be/ylXk1LBvIqU

And whitey perfected them, black """musicians""" btfo

>Jason Isbell
>look him up
>redneck bullshit

Mmm, not really

Pretentious

Bitch's Brew and Kind of Blue are two of the best and most influential albums of all time. Ask literally any jazz musician, even white ones, and they will agree. Miles Davis did stuff in the 50's that sounds fresh today. Don't talk if you don't know anything.

>What do you call someone that unironically listens to synthwave, chillhop and old latino and japanese ballads.
gay as fuck

Absolute pleb, never post again.

Don't the grammy's have a bluegrass section?

You gotta give me more here.

>not liking kino music
youtu.be/mlg4fV1MEQ8

Thi is beautiful and you can't tell me otherwise.

both of those are trash dude

I was just fucking with you, listen to whatever you want. Music is 100% subjective.

i hate the grammys even more than i hate the oscars. the whole idea of awarding things as subjective as music and movies has never sat well with me. some years produce an abundance of great music. some years do not. collective opinion changes drastically form one year to the next. if U2 can win best album more than once, there's a good chance i hate whatever system is applied to determine a winner. the only album that looks to have actually be awarded properly in the last 30 years was Speakerboxx/the love below

also, how can people criticize a system for not including enough of a certain race, creed, or gender of nominee and then celebrate the absence of a certain race, creed, or gender?
]

A very small percentage of his music is even bebop you pleb. His best stuff was his modal and jazz fusion work.

Shit taste. Why don't you tell us what you like?

Doesn't the Grammy's rate nothing but shitty pop music anyway?

OH NO NO NO

miles davis :v)

John Misty fucking sucks, Pure Comedy is one of the most consistently condescending, smug, masturbatory turds of an album I've ever heard.
>DUDE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS STUPID LMAO HUMANITY SUCKS
>I'M NOT PRETENTIOUS BECAUSE I'M STUPID TOO
>MUH TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIAL MEDIA

>Blacks invented pretty much all modern genres: jazz, rock, soul, funk, electronic, pop, rap, etc

Black people didn't invent electronic, thanks.

This year's Grammys is going to be the least viewed ever.

Pretty funny

holy shit please be bait
for the love of christ

The grammy noms are typically the equivalent of if the Oscars nominated a mix of Tyler Perry movies, romcoms and shitty super hero movies

>blacks invented rock, electronic, pop
WE

electronic was weird german dudes desu

Black people did not invent Popular music

it doesnt matter if you use that shitty meme, blacks invented all the music that you love even if you hate black people, you are so fucking stupid.

very accurate

I'm just so fucking sick of hip-hop, it's popularity needs to fucking die already. All that anyone when I was in high school listened to was hip-hop, all my retarded little brother listens to is hip-hop, all I ever hear about is hip-hop, jesus christ just stop almost all hip-hop fucking sucks

They didn't invent rock, pop, or electronic music you tard.

>I'm just so fucking sick of hip-hop
hip-hop its the cultural style, you are talking about rap, you are seriously retarded.

A white Canadian invented basketball therefore white people are the best at basketball......checkmate negro

>they didnt invent those music genres
>and its true because i say so

who gives a shit, these masturbatory industry award shows haven't been relevant for a decade