Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BP6TNafRxvg
youtube.com/embed/TwJaELXadKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 make him a black trans otherkin womyn

Make this the theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=BP6TNafRxvg

He was already cool, fgg8t

Give him this stupid haircut everybody has.

Make everyone a white bara male

>About halfway through the first season the show starts to explore the history of Captain Planet
>Turns out this isn't the first time Gaia felt threatened by humanity; Atlantis has risen in power, and had begun to spill its chemical waste into the air and sea
>She made a champion of the four elements, Earth, Fire, Wind, Water
>It was a soulless killing machine that removed every trace of human civilization from the planet
>By the time Gaia got it contained again, there were fewer than 10,000 humans left on Earth, regressed to a neolithic state
>She swore she would never again unleash such a monster onto the world
>But thousands of years later, humanity is again becoming a festering open sore on the planet
>The fifth ring is her compromise

Wasn't there a copy pasta about this years ago? Where the kids were all anarchist eco terrorists?

Young people these days (not necessarily kids... but half the audience for cartoons nowadays is teens/tumblr) are big enough hippies/social activists that literally nothing needs to be changed.

Even the fucking mullet would be seen as cool in an ironically humorous way.

And I think this would touch on an important point: how far is too far? Where's the line? If it's a choice between clearcutting 1000 acres of rain-forest to plant corn to feed human beings, is that really a choice we want teenagers to be burdened with?

That's what I'd like to see, the Planeteers stop the evil Monsanto-stand-in from cutting down the trees, but then they're volunteering at a famine-striken village not far from there and it dawns on them that they can't solve both problems.

The Planeteers find themselves divided on the issue of how far they should go, and some of them start to wonder if maybe they should just form CP without heart and let him clease the world.

Dunno how I'd do the story but I made a thing

Make Captain Planet a necessary Evil in Nature's disposal, He'd be the villain whose main goal is to cull human population to save nature

>getting rid of the mullet

Blasphemy

That could make it a good reason the Planeteers don't always just default to summoning Captain Planet. It never made sense on the old show, but if he doesn't give a shit about human casualties it could make summoning him in certain circumstances a mistake.

>"Then let our powers combine!"
>"No, Qwame, we can't! The dam!"
>"He'd destroy it! And all those people in the valley..."
>"They'd drown!"
>"Looks like we need to do this ourselves..."

>"A nuclear power plant! Man was never meant to split the atom!"
>"No captain! That power plant powers three counties! Seventeen hospitals!"
>(He proceeds to throw the power plant into the sun anyway)
>"That should put those atoms back together!"
>"Captain, what have you done! Two million people are living in the stone age!"
>"... Good."

Lets make it so that Captain Planet's soul is divided into the rings an the kids uses the rings to stop bad guys themselves, The rings act as some sort of *second option* by nature for Humans to try and fix nature themselves, but when things get hard or impossible, they are forced to combine their powers to summon a powerful elemental that would kill and harm EVERYONE in his vicinity (except the ones wearing the rings), so the planeteers must make sure that they are always bad people to be fucked up when they call Mr Planet

I never knew how much I wanted a dickass Captain Planet

>captain planet reboot
>no one posts the Funny Or Die skits with Don Cheadle

this is the only reboot worth while

PATHETIC

he shoots anti-waste from his penise, cleaning everything with it?

>Movie ends with the Planeteers finally releasing Captain Planet
>Captain Planet decimates everything on site
>Whole city block loses power
>burning buildings everywhere
>the only lights they see are from the ambulance
>Captain Planet hovers in the sky overlooking the next city
>Planeteers looks at each other
>"What have we done?"
>cut to black

>puns and quips and hearty chuckles frame his rampage of eco-terror

basically this

i'll turn you into a fucking tree

>youtube.com/embed/TwJaELXadKo

The ideas and concepts are essentially the same as Power Rangers...fuck it's pretty similar to Power Rangers: Wildforce when you think about it.

The ideas are easy to do, but it's the tone and execution that could make it cool.

I mean, think about it...kids from across the world with their own mindsets (but that little bit of extra awareness that the world is shit) are suddenly chosen by an all-powerful Whoopie Golberg. She blesses them with the ability to be champions of Earth, and through their combined powers, summon a being made by the hopes of peace and making all in the world right.

Captain Planet can work EASILY. It's just a matter of not over-pushing its coolness (like Micheal Bay's TMNT) but knowing what's too campy.

Give the villains more subtle names.

Would you do business with a guy named Looten Plunder? Seriously.

The only one I wouldn't change is Duke Nukem

This

Remember who created Captain Planet.

The one and only Ted Turner.

>Captain Planet overhears somebody say they don't believe in Global Warming
>Wastes them on the spot without a second thought

>w-why did you kill him Captain Planet
>because he didn't believe in Global Warming
>so?
>He did not deserve Verbal Warning

>"fuck global warming"
>Captain Planet swoops at him by the legs and prepares to toss him on an active volcano
>"THE FUCK YOU DOING CAPTAIN PLANET"
>"Global warning"

Gotta give it a strong SJW angle for today's animators - uh I mean kids. Yeah, it's what the kids want

Kwami hails from Somalia and fights against western exploitation of Africa's natural resources, for the rights of Muslims and for the right of unrestrained immigration with the power of EARTH

Wheeler is a young Portland hipster who actively fights against over-urbanization and for his fellow homosexuals with the power of FIRE

Linka hails from Russia and fights the kleptocracy, defends feminism, and protects the vast wildlands of the motherland with the power of WIND

Gi hails from an East Asian country that won't be named (in order to not offend them) and fights the enviromental destruction caused by massive overpopulation coupled with corrupt government with the power of WATER

Ma-Ti hails from an Amazonian tribe deep in Brazil. He defends aboriginal rights and fights against deforestation with the power of HEART

Gaia always has a corp of youngsters representing each element fighting independently to protect the planet and humanity, but now she must assemble them to take on the Earth's greatest threat: President Drumpf

>Actual character development 1st off don't just say o I want to help because (this reason) then never bring it up again.

>Quit having the American be the ignorant one. Two of the other characters come from places where a normal child can't afford a formal education. He could be a slacker and an idiot by US standards but don't sacrifice realism for a running gag.

> Linka do you have feelings for Wheeler or not. You can't just kiss him in one episode then call him a capitalist dog the next one( given this would be a reboot she would probably be a Russian nationalist who thinks Putin is the greatest ever rather than a communist)

> Signifigantly increase their abilities it doesn't have to be Avatar levels but, more than just causing only a small effect.

> Vilians with actual motivations would be nice.

> Captain Planet quit intentionally making unfunny jokes either be funny or shut up.

> Show that even though they help the environment there will still be harmful side affects such as job loss for people just doing their jobs to feed their families so sometimes they have to face a moral dilemma rather than have the workers change their minds with a simple speech.

>> Captain Planet quit intentionally making unfunny jokes either be funny or shut up.

fite me
the dad jokes are a big part of Cap's appeal.

that's a very cool thing.

looks cool

Taking place in modern times, the Love character dies/goes missing. Without "love" Captain Planet becomes ruthless about protecting the planet and turns into an edgelord.

>form CP without heart and let him clease the world
I've always liked this idea. Heart is the only thing keeping Cap from unleashing the full force of nature's anger at humanity's transgressions.

This, except purposely blame it on him being summoned without Heart, because the other Planeteers thought it was a lame power. Alternatively, keep Heart out of the entire movie, leaving their quest for Heart as the setup for the second film.

I need this Sup Forums lets start a kickstarte to make a good reboot

>> Vilians with actual motivations would be nice.
They love to make money and pollute. That's a good enough motive for them.

I'd make him as hammy and bombastic as I can.
And then some.

I will tell you what I would not do: change Cap's design. The mullet, the speedo, that shit is totally radical.

>Wheeler is a young Portland hipster who actively fights against over-urbanization and for his fellow homosexuals with the power of FIRE
Then you could say he's an actual flaming faggot

No, doesn't work like that, Carlos, that joke was actually good.

>given this would be a reboot she would probably be a Russian nationalist who thinks Putin is the greatest ever rather than a communist

No, she would be a raging feminist Pussy Riot parody

Get rid of that gay ass heart power.

Replace them with the five elements of China, Fire, Water, Metal, Wood, earth

Make it where instead of an elemental power for each kid, they summon a much less stable elemental version of Cap Planet.
The elementals can combine for different forms, with all of them combining to make his full form.
However he's basically a humanoid force of nature or an rampaging warrior of Gaia.

The kids have to risk and choose when to summon him as he could do more damage to the area than the villian of the week as he might not listen to them or retract when needed

heart is introduced later into the series which finally gives him a sense of humanity and compassion which allows him to work with people

Hire sexual lobster and see how things go from there.

I heard they were going to make a movie a few months ago whatever happened to that?