What the fuck is his problem?

>conqueror the world
>defeated Jack

And yet all he does is just mop around and act moody. Wtf did he expect to happen with his plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RMewtbRxPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's bored, Jack just became another resistance fighter.

I mean, it could be worse

>defeated Jack
No he hasn't?

>Wtf did he expect to happen with his plan?
He literally lines his plan out and why it didn't work in the therapy session.

Jack has no sword, talks to rocks, and is on the brink of suicide. All the time portals are gone.

He done boi

>I kind of just expected the samurai to...
>DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

He said he'd hoped Jack would just die with time, right?

Well what did he expect after Jack died? Dude's bored af without him

This. I expect aku to be happy as fuc when Jack gets his shit together and comes for him

>Bleedman
Fuking ew

Dude's bored because he's locked himself in his bedroom waiting for Jack to die of old age instead of conquering and being UNSPEAKABLE EEEEVIL.
There was like two thousand years of no Jack between time portals, remember.

If he knew Jack didn't have The Sword he'd be back at it in a jiffy.

He thought Jack would die of old age

Aku didn't defeat Jack, they're at a stalemate

It's because Aku is paranoid that Jack will still kill him. He thought he could outsmart him, and just not engage him in fights that would potentially kill him, but now he has to worry about his life for eternity until he can actually kill Jack.

>aku and scaramouth are wacky as shit
>everyone else is incredibly serious buisness
i like the dichotomy

He apparently doesn't know Jack doesn't have the sword, even though he knows he has a beard. Also there could still be a time portal, maybe Aku didn't know about the one the Guardian was guarding

So he basically became a basement dwelling NEET out of fear that Jack would hurt him were he to go out again?

>Jack is on the verge of suicide
>Aku is talking to literal pieces of shit about his floor he had vacuumed

He's stressed out continuously that Jack is still alive and thus could destroy the evil that is Aku. It's a sword of Damocles that he just can't get rid of so he's choosing to ignore it but after 50 years that isn't working anymore.

>Pepe fails to kill Wojak and spends 50 years in his basement filling up piss bottles and REEEE'ING at himself

>ignore major problem for fifty years
>it doesn't just go away
The procrastinator's worst nightmare.

>two thousand years of Aku
>Earth become an intergalatic planet
>technology advanced beyond what normal Earth could ever be
>Alien everywhere
>sentient robot

Doesn't seem that UNSPEAKABLE EVIL to me

He decided to just send people after Jack instead of doing jack shit, thinking he would die out of oldness

Instead that went against him. So he act like his own psychiatrist for the hell of amusement.

The thing is, why did he never bother to leave the planet? does he fear being in space?

Aku is the embodiment of shortsighted, petty evil. He's never truly happy because he's never truly satisfied. He has no capacity to appreciate anything but the temporal, and the temporal is inherently short-lived.

Whenever we see Aku having fun he's actively making someone miserable or indulging in some short term pleasure. He lives for hedonism, but hedonism is ultimately empty if it doesn't lead anywhere, and Aku doesn't have the ability to move beyond what he is.

The bit where Aku murders entire cities every week is pretty evil

>His last resort was send Jack to the future

>Aku had all that time to fuck shit up

>Jack arrives

>Aku needs to make sure he doesn't find time portals and doesn't get hurt with his sword

>Aku manages to destroy all the time portals and decides to wait it out until he dies

>He doesn't

>>>>>>Aku doesn't know Jack lost his sword

We don't know how far into the future it is. Earth could be pretty behind

Aku went to the Amakandi planet no problem, so no, he doesn't afraid of space

So is Aku in hiding because he fears Jack?

I disagree, Aku knows when to have fun and when to let things lie. If he didn't, he would have torched the Earth completely already. He lets enough people prosper so that he can have fun tearing them down later.

He is not hiding. He just stopped going outside doing shit because he got fed up trying to kill Jack. So he decided to just sit at his home and wait it out. Then gets depressed that Jack won't die from old age

> What the fuck is his problem?

>receives literally poop tributes from poop races
>his scientists can only come up with the same variation of beattle robots
>accidentally made the only human that could kill him immortal

Yeah I would be depressed too

Why doesn´t Aku just throw Jack into another portal into the future?
That way he would have his peace and quiet for another 1000 years or so.

He turned Earth into hypermulticulti shithole

Jack probably wouldn't let himself be thrown into the future twice. He knows to stay away from Aku Portals.

Is the mother of that child who I think it is? Is the crackship at least played up for laughs?

Multiculturalism, globalism, selling the planet's resources to foreigners and mass immigration are pretty evil desu.

He was at his best when he was tormenting the foolish Samurai, but now that he chose to wait for Jack to die for 50 years he find his rein to be a boring one.

He should just admit he misses Jack as a Rival as his Nemesis, Aku is nothing with out some one to appose him.

So he got bored of trying to kill Jack because he never succeeded and decided he'd wait, but now he can't stop thinking about him?

Why doesn't he go out and just try to kill him again

He realized that Samurai can't fight an empire alone and he is always more dangerous one versus one, so he just decided to wait out for him to die...but he apparently doesn't age, so he doesn't know what to do.
>Samurai can kill you with his magic sword
>He does not age
>No one can kill him
>You just sit home all day hoping that someone will manage to kill him
If he knew that his sword is gone he would fuck Samurai up.

No, this isn't some willy nilly jocker batman bullshit, every time Aku got rekt was when he fought Samurai and fighting samurai is risk on his life even if the time portals are destroyed. He is bored because he has been sitting in his lair for fifty fucking years not doing shit in hopes of Samurai dying eventually from something at all.

Which is generally a good tactic for any immortal being, if you have a mortal chasing you, just avoid him for long enough, he will die because of SOMETHING at some point, but he won't get killed due to his skills and he won't age, so it's two immortals that fear each other and can't get rid of each other.

If he goes outside, the Samurai could kill him. Aku's otherwise immortal, so he doesn't mind waiting a couple decades for Jack to either get too old to fight or some assassin to get lucky and succeed. It's just taking so damn long that Aku's beginning to go stir crazy and wonder if anything's actually going to kill this guy.

Did Aku EEE-RRRA-DI-CATE the Guardian's portal as well? I mean if he missed that one he could have missed others.

Because we was 100% sure the foolish samurai would die of old age if he wait it out, so he sat at home just doing his usual shit.

He won't go after him because he's afraid there is something jack will do to kill him, and he can't allow that to happen even if Jack doesn't have his sword.

Aku is afraid, but right now he's going batshit insane of boredom

>"This is a safe space, we don't mention his name here"

He's the epitome of a villain. Deep down, they know they will completely be bored out of their minds when they get what they want without anyone stopping them. What CAN they do after that?

bleedman is so fucing nasty

Aku's voice was alright.

I hope they redeem Aku, he doesn't seem endgame to me.

baldwin sounded alright, but his Aku sounds kind of Mexican.

GREAT
FLAMING
EYEBROWS

>redeem Aku
>Not endgame
What the fuck am I reading

>and he can't allow that to happen even if Jack doesn't have his sword.
It was made further clear this episode that he doesn't know Jack doesn't have his sword, though. Otherwise, he would just go and kill him.

I hope we see more banter between ghost and rugged Jack. Especially after the inevitable team up with the redeemable daugter

why does OG jack's head look so skinny in comparison to seasons 1-4

He's just such a cartoony silly villain. He seems very out of place this season.

Same, I love angry, bitter, old Jack.

Different artists+time+artstyle evolution

>He didn't watch Birth of Evil
>He didn't watch Jack and the Zombies
>He didn't pay attention at all to the previous 4 seasons

Aku has always been like that. He switches between ridiculous and terrifying based on his mood. One day he orders bounty hunters like they're pizza, then the next day he's burning down a village and forcing them to pray to him as a god.

who exactly is the shadowy horseman figure that keeps showing up? did they explain that and i missed it?

How the hell did you miss it?
It was clearly laid out, he's as yet unexplained Shadowy Horseman Figure

>Jack just became another resistance fighter.

Not just that. Jack can't kill Aku, but he also just won't die, so Aku's pretty much stuck dealing with him forever.

>One day he orders bounty hunters like they're pizza

Extra Thicc?

Aku isn't bored you idiots, he's just afraid to fight Jack 1 on 1 because he could die. He's been waiting for Jack to be killed or die of old age but neither appears to be happening so he's essentially frustrated to the point of mopping around.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RMewtbRxPQ

stop, never post anything like this again

Was the unspeakable evil a fart?

KEK

You know they really should've just painted defoes face green in spider man 1,his regular smile is far more sinister than a power ranger mask

kek

dafoe is fucking great, loved him in John Wick

>that music that plays during that scene
movie is too good to exist

>Literal shit people made out of shit get to have an audience with Aku
>"Daughters of Aku" talk to a statue of him

WHAT
DID
THEY
MEAN
BY
THIS?

they somehow made marylin manson sound good

It's the Joker/Batman thesis. The enemy (The Joker/Aku) without a hero to opposite and defeat (Batman/Jack) will lose all meaning and get bored. Why do you think Aku was so giddy when Jack finally arrived thousands of years later when Aku sent him forward in time.

That movie has the best scene in any movie to date for me
>that fucking nobody is John Wick

>watching John Wick 2
>the camera pans over to a pencil

a fucking pencil

This is better than Greg Baldwin.

I'm watching the new saw but never watched the original and honestly I don't want to sit before 4 seasons of a 10+ years old cartoon.

Can someone make me a sinopsis of what happened?

Or I'll get it if I just watch the s01e01 and the s04 last episode?

Is the king and his coffins supposed to mean something? And I dont understand the wolf vs tigers scene either.

In this case, it's more one-sided and less meaningful.

Aku feels bored yet anxious.
Jack is going nuts and anxious.
At this point, neither one wants to meet the other.
This will eventually develop into Aku realizing Jack has no sword and launching an all out attack.
Jack fights without a sword, a McGuffin shows up and he gets his sword back, alongside his true spirit.

>And I dont understand the wolf vs tigers scene either.
Well I knew that people on Sup Forums are retarded, but that's just abysmal.

The synopsis is ur a faget

I'm pretty sure the wolf/tiger thing was just showing what Jack's doing will end in a pyrrhic victory

He destroyed other planets to make Earth a intergalactic planet.

like the first episode where the water people needed to take refuge on earth because Aku destroyed their planet.

>And I dont understand the wolf vs tigers scene either.
Yeah I dont get why they interspersed scenes of a pure white wolf getting its ass kicked between scenes of jack getting his ass kicked

Sounds like your skull is EX-TRA THICK

the king is royalty, dead royalty, jack is royalty
jack was hiding in a coffin

the coffins looked a lot like the holocaust memorial in berlin, plus fireflies, fire etc.

Ah, so Samurai Jack is actually a commentary on how the holocaust could not have actually happened.

Here is a guide for you.

yeah yeah, we remember the 6 million okay. Give it a rest.

Here is a guide for you.

Is it even confirmed that Aku knows about the daughters of Aku? They could just be part of ome fanatic cult, unless I missed something in the first episode

On the contrary, it's confirmed he doesn't have the slightest idea they exist. His last scene this episode was wishing there was someone who could get rid of the samurai.

You kidding? Those stone slab style coffins are all over fantasy media whether or not they have a basis in historical fact. You'd be more likely to be right claiming he stole it from LotR than from the Holocaust Museum.

Not bad

Needs more guttural work

>When you notice she has 3 hands on the middle right panel

could be
the initial shot really reminded me of that memorial though, the scene soundtrack reminded me of tango of death
could be because i was a denier when i went there the first time so it left an impression on me when i learnt the facts

It's a little different with Aku. The Joker enjoys playing his games with Batman, but it seems like Aku's not finding joy in throwing robots at Jack anymore, and he just wants to get a final victory already.

Maybe he'd be happier if he went out to personally confront Jack, except he's not doing that; he's just trying to avoid the guy and hoping he'll drop dead on his own. Is he completely bored of messing with Jack? Or so scared shitless of him that he doesn't dare to approach him anymore? One of their final confrontations in season 4 made it look like Jack was getting pretty close to a point where he might defeat Aku.