Now think about it :

Now think about it :

Jack is fighting against SEVEN bitches at once, he don't have his sword and he still manage to kill one and escape.

They're just shit, aren't they ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ilNT79VsxYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They're just shit, aren't they ?
They are girls

They managed to tear off all his clothes.

Well, so did a bunch of people.

Jack's just that damn good. One managed to land a knife in his gut in their first fight, which is better than anyone else, even Aku, had done.

Did they reverse gang rape him like in my Japanese adult videos?

they're women, so yes they are shit

It's not for lack of skill. Jack just has Main Character powers.

That one is dead, so it's not that great

Come to think of it, apart from the Aku Infection and their farce of a duel, Aku's never managed to do that by himself.

They need a numbers advantage. 1 on 1 Jack wins every time. The only thing that can actually beat Jack is himself.

He usually defeats all his enemies within 20 minutes. Not only is the squad still alive but they've seriously wounded him. This is the best anyone has managed to do so far.

Guardian, Hunters, Egyptian dogs, they all could have killed him easily.

Those girls are mediocres as fuck, he's just tired. He lost his sword. Without that he would just mop the floor with them.

Why is Sudoku Jack so fucking funny.

Jack has to fight almost every day, user. If he didn't use his six senses at all, he would be dead by now.

If it's wasn't for Scamarouch's vibrodagger Jack would be fucking dead

The thing about fighting, it only takes one mistake to lose.

They were doing well for fighting a man with a combined 50+years of combat experience.

>if he don't fight back, he dies !
You don't say ?

Will Jack ever fuck Ashii?

He couldn't fight back. That's why he was running.

I am actually glad that they add death and blood in SJ. It was quite a surprise. Just fucking outta nowhere.

They did good considering their only experience is training exercises.

Plus, Jack assumed they were robots when he was fighting them, so he didn't even try to fight them. Now he knows they're fleshy and vulnerable to psychological tactics.

>The only thing that can actually beat Jack is himself.
And sometimes not even then

The sound when he cut through her neck was great.

Sudoku yourself

When Jack used the blade he got off of Scaramouch to destroy the building, did it kill the other six assassins?

Nah

No, the promo for the next episode shows them all.
youtu.be/ilNT79VsxYI

If that temple wasn't there they'd have won. Small enclosed spaces lessen the impact of outnumbering jack, he pretty quickly ended the 1 v 1 he had. Should go better next time.

Jack also has been fighting his entire life, so probably like 70 something years, with the body of a young man. He's pretty good.

>0:15

You can't stop love, user. Them fucking is meant to be.

Why does this image look so grainy and pixelly? Even on the artists tumblr it looks low quality.

Mad Jack

Sad Jack

I can't wait for her to have her crazy meltdown when she realizes that Aku is evil and she's been brainwashed.

Didn't he kill/defeat all of them. I thought he just made the temple collapse on top of them and let them slowly suffocate to death.

Pretty brutal, but not drawn out too long, the perfect length for a fight that ended in death.

I don't think you comprehend how OP Jack is.

The mere fact that one of these girls was able to tango with him for a short time puts them leagues ahead of most shit he's encountered. I'd say the Minions of Set, the Guardian and the Lava Monster are the only enemies Jack has faced that could 1v1 one of these girls and win.

He is their satan. What good is a devil if he can't play a few tricks

Bitches couldn't do shit against the Ultrabots with their noodly girly-girl arms

No one remembers Jack and the Zombies episode.

Not so, Satan.

It's confirmed they survive and come after him next episode.

Will that be after the crazy dicking Jack gives her?

Naw, Scotsman would maybe get his shit beat hard, but he'd still be able to top one of them.

The thing is, he'd probably die in the process of doing so, since he's too hot headed to run away, unlike Jack. His Scottish blood would just make him stay and scream his lungs out until he'd take another one and die.

>Knee to the face
>see his body
>no knife wound

>fucking your own children

I hope not.

Okay, sure.

Jack needed to buff his sword/use a robot arm to hurt them too. He was clearly the better fighter though - as soon as he could cut through them they started dropping like flies.

He has bandages wrapped around his abdomen.

The time guardian fucking destroyed him 1 on 1.

Why does this picture get more and more JPG'd every time I see it?

>implying Ashii isn't going to end up being either Jack's love interest or some Father/Daughter dynamic

I mean i saw it coming as soon as they gave her a name, but i'm not really upset. Ya it's cliche as fuck but at this point i just want Jack to be happy.

Hopefully right before, and then during.

It's their fate

This scene was pretty brutal. However it was also amazing and justified; 50 years of getting hunted and finding no end in sight to your quest takes a toll even on samurai's mind.

I love the new season so fucking much. Genndy singlehandedly saves western animation.

>he knows they're human now, so he's using fear tactics to throw them off
I love this show.

I said 1 v 1. That was mostly due to the zombies.

Jack has healing factor.
He has been going at it for 50+ years and he doesn't even has a scar

of course I know it's a cartoon so that they doesn't have to animate every little detail on his body, but still

>hearing her neck breaking

You're overestimating them. They had a clear number and surprise advantage while Jack isn't anywhere near his A-Game at the moment with his crashing sanity and suicidal depression

Notice how the moment even one was caught out alone, she pretty much instantly died, only giving Jack a knife to the gut while he was caught off guard.

From the leaks we've heard, once Jack's recovered his wound and fights them on his terms, he has little problem straight 1v6ing them.

No, genius. He did that to collapse the passageway to get away from them.

He wasn't TRYING to kill them, just prevent them from following him.

He was also probably trying to kill himself in the process.

Thats his waist band. Also the stab was higher up.

truly surprising that sjw's aren't screaming anything about a black guy voice acting a japanese samurai.

He's black. SJW's basically view all minorities as exactly the same.

notice his side is turned away from camera, the wound might be there but is not shown

Damn it, Mordecai!

that's because a japanese guy voice a black character so it balanced out

now that mako's gone i dunno tho

Pretty sure the zombies were all Aku's doing though.

Or, being a dude who's immortal due to time shenanigans, he could simply have a healing factor.

Girls tend to have a natural talent for that

Looks like Jack lost his nipples in the fight.

>Try to watch promo
>Get a Samurai Jack ad

Well, isn't it the usual routine of Samurai Jack?

Jack is supposed to be pretty much the ultimate warrior. Batman-level.

They're just the same color as his skin so they're not noticable.

OP you have to realize that Jack can throw a spear at a tank and the tank explodes.

>only giving Jack a knife to the gut while he was caught off guard.

I can't name a single foe that has injured Jack that badly.

Even Set's Minions didn't manage to stick one of their weapons in him, they just gave him shallow cuts and bruises.

They never had a chance.
Even though they were trained from birth, they were trained only from one source.
If any of their tehniques have flaws they wouldn't know about it.

Compare that with Jack.
He was trained since he was a child in everything from fighting, sailing, archery and so on by cultures that were masters at it. And not only that but he learned about those cultures too so he can see things from many perspectives and has a shitton of knowledge about various things.
After all that he gets sent to the future where he fights new enemies. Every time he had his shit kicked in, and that happened enough times, he learned from it, he improved himself and he learned new techniques like jumping good.

The only reason they fucked up his shit is because they got the jump on him, and usually that's when he lost in the original too.

The 50's robots in the creature episode. They would have literally killed jack if he wouldn't have been saved.

I'm not sure it's a fair comparison, the old series had a more kid friendly rating.

>The 50's robots
I'm gonna chalk that up to bad writing.

>he has the kanabo

he got another one!

Okay then
The 4 hunters.
If they would have wanted to kill Jack they could. The snake arrow was bullshit and there were 4 of them but they were his mightiest foes in that regard.

Lets be honest here.

Judging power levels with Jack as a reference is hard. Its the same issue with Brock Samson from Venture Bros.

Both EASILY defeat elite soldiers like they were simple mooks. Characters that would be a challenge for most MCs, for them are not even mini bosses.

If you are a strong elite warrior with a name, chances are that you will lost in seconds for Jack. If you last 5 minutes in a fight against him...you are already fucking awessome and probably never faced someone as strong as you.

This is why characters who could match Jack were so fucking satisfying to see. The Seven Daughters would probably destroy most of the bounty hunters and vilains that Jack fought along these 5 seasons, but they work mostly as attacking like a pack of wolfs.

I'm sure that outrage exists somewhere on the internet.

Black Jack

I've seen a little but mostly they're impressed LaMarr can do honrabu samurai inflection without going full Brando or Rooney

Things change lucifer

True.

Consider, though, Jack never went on the offensive against them, possibly because he realized they weren't trying to kill him. I doubt any of them would have wounded him in a 1v1 duel.

>fucking kys my man

So, it's finally revealed that Aku probably doesn't know, or give a fuck about, the seven (now six) daughters, or their little cult. Dude's just getting cabin fever at home because the FOOLISH SAMOORAIIII won't just DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE.

Hopefully he'll be able to return the favor

I'm gonna need to see a X or just the deceased sisters head sliced off in this pic

Did Aku actually put his magical semen in the head priestess or did Azula just offer the girls to Aku symbolically after getting knocked up by a Joe Schmoe? I didn't follow any of the news pre-release so don't know if this was addressed already.

>mfw this scene (and I avoided spoilers somehow!)

doesn't look like the artists followed the exact hair styles so might be hard

Or they could be Jack's kids

Never watched the original series, huh?

The wounds on his body always disappear frame to frame.

I do love the fact that Aku actually had a pretty competent plan, one you (surprisingly) don't see more with big immortal bad guy types - just chilling out and waiting for nature to take its course.

A perfect plan if not for the fact that it turned out Jack stopped aging.

It's the mask.