JL Snyder Cut

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa

Petition soon at 150k now. Mods on DC subreddit confirmed a Snyder version exists.

>There has been a lot of debate over the existence of a viable "Snyder cut" of Justice League. After some digging, I have come across convincing proof that the Snyder cut of Justice League exists in an unfinished but relevant form. This was not simply an assembly cut derived from principal photography, but a rough version that had a lot of finished FX and music. Details concerning the sourcing of this information will be held in total confidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/justice-league-cinematographer-hopes-a-directors-cut-1060773
youtube.com/watch?v=PVhWghsRqvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And Snyder himself supporting the fan petition. Even JL's DP has said he wants a Snyder cut instead.

It's not happening. It would cost too much to finish his version and WB isn't going to release a workprint.

Read the petition. It wouldn't be much different than the Donner cut of Superman even when unfinished.

But that sounds fucking amazing.

It's a completely different situation. If they released his cut as is then half the movie would be actors standing in front of a greenscreen. Obviously they're not releasing it like that and they aren't sinking more money into something that hasn't made them any so that's that.

Read
>This was not simply an assembly cut derived from principal photography, but a rough version that had a lot of finished FX and music.
Supposedly WB kept his action scenes and removed his character scenes which usually come with minimal CGI. They for some odd fucking reason completely reshot the scene at the farm just so Clark can quip about itchy. That was a completely finished scene we saw in trailers all gone because Whedon wanted a disrespectful quip instead. A watchable Snyder cut ficking exists.

Nobody fucking cares

>Presuming Snyder is a good enough director that his edits were any better

Hundreds of thousands do. Get the fuck outta here.

I'll take anything over Joss "male feminist and stunted manchild" Whedon.

I'm actually interested in that cut and I'm in no way a Snyder fan faggot. just curious if he finally managed to make a 5/10 movie.

>reddit throwing a monkey bitch fit again
I'm so tired of their bullshit

OH NO NO NO
*Inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If they could fuck over EA maybe they can fuck over WB aswell.

>Marvel Pajeet actually stooping this low with false flags
No honor amongst shills

Perhaps.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/justice-league-cinematographer-hopes-a-directors-cut-1060773

"This one was even shorter than I expected, so there are scenes that aren't in there. I really hope we get to see a director's cut, which will give us everything that we shot that didn't make it in," says Wagner. "What I love about his [Snyder's] director's cuts is they are long, but he takes his time to tell the story. I've never watched any of his director's cut and thought 'This is long." Whether they are three hours long, or three hours and 10 minutes, they always seemed to go quick."

BvS directors cut was ebin.
Fuck whedon

this has nothing to do with reddit, it's only barely getting to reddit now, AFTER ALREADY BEING HERE ON THIS SITE

>Pretending it's a false flag
Lmao

Alexander has like a million ediitions.

the point is to support snyder and send a message to the studio that ironically, their trying to get more money is giving them less money than if they had otherwise just kept going forward without being reactionary

>If they could fuck over EA maybe they can fuck over WB aswell.

seems like the Sup Forumsacks actually taught those fags how to get shit done

Not to mention that their official film sub /r/(Marvel)movies seriously downvotes everything DC and especially Snyder. This petition has made it to 150,000 despite almost zero exposure. I think there are a lot of people that hate the community's show of support for a Snyder version. Especially when so many of them have been fueling an anti-Snyder narrative for years. Didn't surprise me when Joanna Robinson and Collider were the first to attempt to downplay the petition. It's a major strike against the narratives they've pushed for years now.

>anti-Snyder narrative

What is the narrative again? That he is a shitty filmmaker? That's pretty accurate desu.

Does it stop you from voting after one time or can you just do it over and over again

Yeah fuck off Joanna nobody is going to believe shit you say anymore with how much you've embarrassed yourself.

can't be bothered trying to imagine who'd be the type of person to do that

some people have more power by mere exposure brah, but what do those two have to do with the people in this thread

I don't understand, why do feminists hate Zack Snyder? Because of the rape scene in Watchmen?

>Yeah fuck off Joanna

Who? I'm just a random guy sitting through almost anything Snyder makes just to honestly tell brainless pajeeets like yourself what a pathetic "artists" the guy is.

Bruh that is so fucken true. Watchmen DC and BvS UE both flow so well, they’re miraculously well-paced for 3 hour movies. Those Hobbit Extended Editions feel like they’re 4 Hours Long when they’re actually 2.8 Hours. How does Snyder do it?

hahahah god damn

the story around this movie is getting to be way more juicy than the movie

dc's ultimate editions are becoming like dlc for movies. Its kinda sad.

If this becomes a trend ill be pissed.

Pre your day 1 ticket and get 50% of the aquaman ultimate edition with deleted scenes and improved visuals.

They'll make you pay more for a 4k version as well.

>Who? I'm just a random guy
>but what do those two have to do with the people in this thread

what'd i tell ya

Wait so you actually believe I'm some no name feminist from twitter who tries to tactically subvert Sup Forums? Buddy, I think you might be psychotic.

Yeah his Director's Cuts are really well paced. I watch BvS UC every other weekend and the 3 hours fly by like autumn wind. Even Watchmen doesn't feel right at shorter than 3 hours. I have no idea how the fuck WB thought making a 3+h film into less than 2h was a good idea after the BvS backlash. It's like they stopped caring. JL has the worst pacing by far. No build-up or true character moments. Just quips-action-quips repeated.

You do realize Director's Cuts have existed before BvS right? How old are you?

>Wait so you actually believe I'm some no name feminist
when did i ever imply that

>Hundreds of thousands do. Get the fuck outta here.

That is not a lot of people to be honest.

For a random petition it is.

Right-wing snowflakes who are butthurt about Buffy care.

But otherwise, no, you're right, and the capeshit blight will carry onward for years more.

>JL has the worst pacing by far. No build-up or true character moments.
the difference here between BvS and JL is fucking stark

even the extended introduction of batman in gotham is slow and has good character and world building through it starting not even on the cops, but the game they are watching, the scene develops as the camera zooms more and more back revealing more context, a process that's repeated when the cops get to the house.

JL feels like a chopped and screwed version of the work snyder usually does

>half the movie would be actors standing in front of a greenscreen
That's a bit of an exaggeration. Sure, you might see some "green men" flipping around but the majority of Snyder's footage was filmed ON LOCATION.

Nah.

it's 15x the petition that tried to get him fired.

compare the earlier trailers to the later ones. Snyder's shots are c r i s p

the film lacked character progression unironically like in Batman v Superman; which was then resolved by a directors cut.
quite insulting they binned back stories to all 3 new characters

how'd it take this long for someone to make this

Sick burn

I just want Supes without the awful cgi. Is that so much to ask?

was Trank wrong? there are some salvageable scenes from that film. he always made it known he wanted to do bodyhorror so why did fox shit their pants half way through filming?

Yeah I love the build-up there. I also like the scenes of Clark investigating the Batman and coming across all those people who hate, love and fear him. >There’s a new kind of mean in him. He’s angry and he’s hunting

Or another element in BvS is the military. Look when the president orders the nuke strike. People who are shaking and even crying at the thought of nuking Superman. And you actually see them turn the keys as the order is given with the President saying "May God have mercy on our souls" really giving the audience the idea just how much is at stake.

If the same scene was in JL, there would be no military response. Hell the military doesn't even exist in JL. Despite both MoS and BvS spending so much time developing Superman's relationship to them.

JL was rushed as fuck but at least the tone wasn't utterly depressing like BvS. If that's what Snyder's cut would bring back then I say let it rot.

tbf quite a bit of BvS was greenscreen but because it took place alot in the cities

In Snyder's version this scene also had good dialogue and not just empty borderline-sadistic quips

>I'll take that a yes? The ring.

Joss Whedon did a “DUDE GOVT WOULD NUKE EM” scene in Avengers and all he did was villainize the govt. They would nuke New York City with no remorse, and nobody seemed to at all feel sorry for the millions who would die there. It’s a horrific and callous decision made with arrogance.
Meanwhile in real life he still tweets about “Madame President” Clinton on a daily basis as if she is not a war criminal

BEG DC KEKS

>Snyder himself supporting the fan petition
I fucking love that guy.

>It was Snyder's idea to hire his polar opposite and have his film ruined by a Marvel reject
Was Roven just trying to be nice to Zack here after his "departure" or did they really think people would assume the quips about Clark's dead itchy body was Snyder/Terrio?

>After some digging, I have come across convincing proof that the Snyder cut of Justice League exists in an unfinished but relevant form. This was not simply an assembly cut derived from principal photography, but a rough version that had a lot of finished FX and music

Doesn't make sense considering he stepped away before finishing principal photography.

BVS was always planned as the darker middle chapter of the trilogy, and JL more hopeful/optimistic, even before the critical backlash hit.

Believe it or not, there was just as much butthurt over Empire Strikes Back when it first came out and left audiences hanging for 3 WHOLE YEARS.

People need to learn to have some patience.

I think it was all to save face from studio's POV.
that ended when Junkie XL stated he got fired instead of left with Snyder so the studio claimed.

spotted the pigfucking kike

>People need to learn to have some patience.
not in this day and age. not to point fingers but the marvel films, which are the cornerstone of these superhero films, are made specifically for the low patience ADHD crowd

>''zack decided he wanted to do some additional photography''

= warner brothers decided to re shoot the movie with quips

Trank was most likely correct about his cut of the film being better, the problem was that he was unprofessional and terrible to work with. A lot of directors have their work ruined, what's important is how you handle it. Snyder takes it stride and doesn't cry on twitter like Trank did.

I think the best of what Trank did, we saw in the final edit. Dooms scanner powers.

Everything else was batshit insane.

in more recent interviews, geoff says that it was all him and not snyder who hired whedon

were these always blatant pr moves?

>like the scenes of Clark investigating the Batman
this also follows the same slow pacing and development that is usual to snyder, we follow clark as he learns more and more until he gets to people arguing over batman, and yet again, coherent world building in how the guy even knows that batman is more intense than usual

snyder gives us little and efficient interactions all while giving information about the world. which of course shows is part of how he connects his visual language in efficient ways, including following the general guy from MoS through BvS in a way that ended up being useful for showing what clark has to go through, as you noted, in relation to the government. A scene that is also part of the movie's focus on power, in how it shows who has what type of power. in this case, government power cannot beat doomsday, which happens to have been made and unleashed by a corporate ceo.

there were some extras filmed as cia for JL, interesting since the cia don't seem relevant to the movie we got at all.

He finished principal photography. WB wanted reshoots because Snyder wasn't giving a shit about inserting more quips.

Yes atleast going back to an MoS feel which is definitely optimistic but still sincere. Whedon is optimistic the same way Teletubbies is optimistic. It's fake optimism in a fake world that has zero connection to our own. That's what separates Snyder and Whedon. One tries to find optimism as is possible in our own world, one tries to find optimism in a fake and overly manipulated world. Snyder's approach is far more challenging but also far more rewarding.

Snyder's smart enough not to burn his bridges at WB along with his entire career over one movie. Trank was just being an immature brat.

>I've got a source, fairly close to the production of this film, who had told me that the movie that Josh Trank and Fox had agreed on making — included 3 really big action set pieces. That was all agreed upon, it was part of the flow of the movie. And a movie is like a puzzle, you have all the pieces in place. You start messing with pieces and suddenly the whole puzzle can look out of whack. And they had agreed upon this vision for a film. And days before production began, Fox came in and made him pull 3 main action sequences out of the film. I was also told, the ending of the film was not even Josh Trank's. At some point they hijacked the editing bay from him. To the point that the editing of the film was done without him.

It's all hearsay, these rumors, but I know that Snyder has been really invested in these films. Love or hate what he does with comics as his point of reference, which in his defense are a visual story foremost, I was sad that it appears he was sucked in, but then pushed out of the picture just as the story was about to conclude. But with Trank, I'm not sure I understand why he would stick around for this shit when he knows, the flow of the story is going to be interrupted and likely turn it into garbage, BEFORE shooting even begins.

>in more recent interviews

How recent? It'd be hilarious if he gave himself the credit for hiring Whedon after JL turned out to be a flop.

Didn't anyone tell wb that p.r. only works when you're not a fucking idiot? If you're not going to cover your tracks then why say shit like this?

This. Someone should release a documentary about the making and failing of JL and call it: The Downfall of Justice. It would rake in a quick million.

Why do you lardasses always expect these director cuts as if they add anything to the mix? They're literally just throwing more garbage to the dumpster fire.

Probably because he thought it was his big break into Hollywood, that he would be a fool to refuse the opportunity, which isn't uncommon.

Blade Runner Final Cut , Kingdom of Heaven DC, and countless other films would disagree.

Damn user you watch BvS every other weekend? How many times have you seen it?

Sometimes a dumpster fire is the only glow of warmth in a world without hope.

>petition by Roberto Mata, San Juan, Puerto Rico
DCfags confirmed subhumans

Not him, but 3 times. Theatrical once, UE twice.

I'd love to see Snyder's vision for JL, but realistically this will never happen, especially not because of a change.org petition.

more about the gesture than getting anything out of it

Most likely we'll get an extended studio cut with some more footage ala Suicide Squad but that's about it.

Maybe in 10 years when their current CEO retires and WB's riding high on profits they'll throw Snyder a bone and let him back into the editing bay for an "anniversary edition" blu ray set.

Why the fuck would WB make u the rest?

It's amazing how much was changed (for the poorer).

bottom right. His face lol.

WHEDON JUST RESHOOT SNYDER'S FILMS WITH SMILES INSTEAD THEY WILL LOVE IT

Have another.

and the fUCKING MOUSE UP AND TOOK TERRIO

MOTHERFUCKING BASED.

FIGHT THE FUCKING SUITS.

RESPECT THE VISION.

WE SHALL NOT BE DENIED.

I can't believe that there is someone out there who actually believes Terrio and Kennedy will get along. It's a shit fire waiting to happen.

i think terrio is just that good that he could write the shit out of the story they're going for and still reference and play off all the desired aspects of the original trilogy.

>Petition and fundraiser for Justice League: Snyder's cut
Oh blow me. No one actually gives a fuck about this except you Snyder dickriders that think every single thing he touches turns into fine art. You subhumans have the nerve to start fundraisers raising money for Zaddy's "Director's cut", as if his extra footage will somehow prove he isn't a hack for the tenth time. Meanwhile actual well made films that don't do well, that maybe deserve a little extra like Dredd, get nothing because they're not shitty enough to warrant one in the first place. You disgust me, cunt.

for any of you who happen to praise KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=PVhWghsRqvY

Angrymarlelwojak.mkv

cant blame him for taking an easy job. all disney want is surface level story with plenty of quips.