How would you fix him, Sup Forums?

How would you fix him, Sup Forums?

How would you make him less bland?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/comic-book-legends-revealed-283/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not bland, he's just very stern and serious.

They could make him more fun like his pre-Flashpoint self.

He was fine before Flashpoint.

I wish they would make a comic with all of the Robins, sometimes with stories featuring several of them and sometimes with stories focusing on one of them. There are so many now that it's necessary to have them playing off each other to better differentiate them.
Like Batman and Robin Eternal but not dogshit.

Red Robin Agant of the Bat.

Pretty much a globe–trotter detective, every arc is about Batman giving him a new destination and a new case, every arc features some d-lister,new world characters and villians or members of Batman Inc.. Diversity isnt a gimmick but the fair description of the sttings and bad guys.

>Damian and Dick team ups
>Jason and Tim team ups
>Damian and Tim being forced to work together

I don't get why this isn't a thing. I remember this idea being mentioned in a thread weeks ago and a lot of other anons wanted it, plus Tumblr would be all over it too since they're all Robin/Batfamfags.

I liked Lobdell's run.
The writing and Booth's art reminded me of Young Justice, with PAD's snark and Nauck's art.

Change his mantle so he can move on from being Robin like Dick and Jason, give him a new role that makes him useful/less redundant in the Batfamily

Red X

Seconding this.

I don't get why he became Red Robin anyways, a lot of things about Red Robin is pretty openly contradictory to his character. The fucking outfit for one thing, why the fuck is it bright red? It should be a darker colour for stealth purposes and because Tim is a serious guy who's always been about that kind of shit, hell, wasn't the whole reason for initially redesigning the Robin costume when he took up the mantle another way of showing that he was taking the role of Robin very seriously and wasn't just going to be another kid jumping around in a circus costume? Wasn't it to make Robin less campy/kiddie-ish and more edgy and a legitimate peer to Batman?

but in saying all this I actually like the wings

Make him a thirsty cock slut.

this board sucks and you're boring

Would you make it canon, user?

Or would that just be cutting it too fine with the likeness to Midnighter and Apollo?

Out-of universe reason was probably as a nod to Kingdom Come since Dick was Red Robin in that comic.

Blue Bump, as I just looked up and confirmed something:

cbr.com/comic-book-legends-revealed-283/

>Ted particularly seemed to have strong interactions with Robin (Tim Drake).

>As it turns out, that was all quite intentional as Dixon originally planned for a storyline where Tim Drake would actually take OVER as Blue Beetle!!!

>The idea was that, for whatever reason, Tim would quit as Robin (this would all be in the issues leading up to 2002’s Robin #100) and become the new Blue Beetle under Ted Kord’s guidance. This would involve a six-issue Blue Beetle mini-series starring Tim and Ted, and after it was all over, some crisis or another would drag Tim back to being Robin. Having someone become the new Blue Beetle, though, would inspire Ted to basically franchise out the name to other heroes, who he would then coordinate. This would be in a new ongoing title (presumably also by Dixon).

Just something worth mentioning.

DC gives him the respect he deserves.

it would be cool to see him partner with another hero.

Step one, give him his cowl back.
Step two, don't screw with his relationship with Stephanie.
Step three, he's supposed to be as good of a detective as Batman, let him edge out Bruce occasionally, if just by luck. Or at least the other guys that call themselves the "World's Greatest Detective" like Elongated Man or Detective Chimp.

Giving him girlfriends was always a fool's errand.

I kind of liked it when he was just the most well-adjusted and normal person in the family. Sure, it doesn't make him particularly interesting but it let him be a good foil, the straight-man in the world of crazy, an anchor for the others. Also, get him out of that hideous suit and a better name if he's not going to be "just" Robin.

give him this outfit

That's just red Nightwing with a cape

remember how Gotham city wants to fuck Tim Drake?

it works and the mask is different

I would take him and Cassandra and make them a Green Hornet and Kato style duo. Maybe pick up the Crimson Avenger and Wing legacy. He's the detective, she's the muscle, together they fight crime.

I would like this too

kill him.

I wouldn't.
Honestly, I would write Tim, Kate, Cass, Luke, and Steph out of the books till someone had something meaningful to say with them. Right now they're just there to be there and it's completely unnecessary. Detective Comics is being wasted on an extended batfam containment book for this why?

I assume you'd write Batman out as well, because nobody's said anything meaningful with him in decades.

>Morrison was only 6 years ago.

And?

Not him, but I'd have Dickbats as long as editorial let me.

I'd make him stop with the generic superheroing and make him a "corporate" superhero. He'd stick to handling cases of corporate espionage taking down corrupt CEO's and fighting Ra Ra's al Ghul's agents and cleaning up the world's corporations.

Why say this like it's a bad idea?

Because this isn't a "how do we turn comic sales into One Piece" thread.

His fans want him to be perfect..He is not allowed to change..The perfect white boy.It's his death
Makes him a bad guy Only for a story act..Or gives a opponent who is not 10 years old.
What makes tim special? he is smart ? BORING!

Damifag nobody in this thread has mentioned Damian yet, at least wait a little