Search Party

Is this show getting cheated by being on TBS? I feel that if it were on Netflix or HBO, it would be an enormous hit that everyone would be talking about.

no one is talking about it because it is touted as a comedy on a comedy channel and it isn't funny

Maybe if she got out her tits people would watch

This show is awesome. I don't think anyone watches TBS.

Can you give me a "It's blank meets blank" to describe it a bit? I would imagine one blank would be Girls or Broad City, but maybe that's just me

It is funny tho, it's just pretty dark comedy wrapped around a mystery.

It's like if Girls was a dark comedy. A group of shallow, vapid millennials decides to go looking for a girl they sort of knew in college when they find out she's gone missing. It's actually really good.

Girls might be one but Search Party is too critical of millennial hipsters to be compared properly. Maybe Girls meets Nancy Drew?

This is an important point. If you hate people like Lena Dunham, you'll likely still like the show.

Thanks, I'm definitely gonna watch it anyways, just curious. Also I would permanently give up alcohol if Alia Shawkat motorboated me with her naked tits for an hour whilst I pleasured myself

it's not funny it's "heh".

I think you'll like it. TBS has the whole show up to this point available to stream for free on their website as long as you get TBS in your cable package.

It makes me laugh it loud, but it's not so much about punchlines, just moments.

only thing i enjoyed in season one was parker posey

TBS pls go

Yeah, good to see her getting work. Same with Ron Livingston.

TBS is actually pretty cool and I'm not a shill for them, I think it's a channel made for 80 year old men in between assfucking sessions while they use their dead wife's ashes to open up their buttholes but they gave Conan a new show and they play a lot of American Dad reruns

Not just reruns. New episodes of the show air on TBS.

I heard this was really good, but I also can't stand Maeby. Is it good enough for me to get past my dislike of her?

I never watched Arrested Development, but I think she's really good in this show.

The only funny thing about this is that literally this entire thread is just TBS interns shilling this hot garbage with each other here.

She needs to shave

DELETE THIS

>this show
jews producing lefty propaganda staring more jews and curly haired gay arabs, progressive as fuck

I' d fuck this

don't delete this

I need to lick!

but... she did, user

Not in Search Party though.

>cable

Yeah, or your PlayStation Vue or whatever. If anybody here still doesn't pirate.

OP here. I heavily encourage you guys to pirate this.

They are purposefully experimenting with release schedules for Search Party. Channels like TBS are particularly vulnerable in the age of online streaming. A lot of channels like TBS are going to go down in the near future.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty forward thinking to release the first season in one day on the website. This season it's two episodes a week. TBS is smart for trying to evolve.

Oh fuck you. Watch the commercials and help them make Season 3.

I just got cable after skipping it for five years, now. TBS is now a network channel?

True Detective: Portlandia

That's pretty accurate.