Most coveted Sup Forums power?

Whats yours Sup Forums? mines Healing Factor, claws optional.

Who has the best healing factor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ2RVqJCNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want a symbiote with no weaknesses that also heals me and my organs so I can smoke and drink as much as I want but not without hindering the effect

I call it the super symbiote, and it can evolve so maybe I can get other powers too if I want

Healing factor, Elixir I guess.
Does Mr. Positive Regen, I can't remember.

Rebuttal. Elixir doesn't auto regenerate unless its rebirth. But he is still a powerful healer.
But I'd also add Sentry for Regenerating.

I too have to say Elixir for his Omega level DNA alteration powers.

They shit would be so much fun, every girl I high five to bimbos.

flight. It's one of the better non-combat oriented powers, just basically no-clip and go wherever you fancy

You have to be eighteen to post here

I mean, I'd use it for good.

Hands down the best power to have is Reality warping.

Taskmaster's powerset. Without the UDON comics drawback. I'd become known in the martial arts world as the ultimate champion. Taking boxing/kickboxing/Judo/etc belts and championships. I'd become the undisputed MMA champ. I'd go down in the ages as a legendary fighter.

Give him the research data for a super power and he can give it to himself or others with a touch. He's basically all the powers but with a build up time that takes decades

His powers don't give you strength, power, or the ability to take a punch. So unless you already a top tier athlete you could just do party tricks

What's a comic that really explores the visual possibilities of a healing factor? I think it looks really cool but in your regular Wolverine/Deadpool comics it almost never gets properly showcased.

Healing factor gives you immortality. There is nothing to beat being immune to time and tons of damage. O would be less happy with wades but fuck it I can pay for pussy on a long enough timeline I'd be rich as fuck.

Question anons.

If you have the same powerset as Wolverine and Sabretooth would you go adamantum? even if it would cost you immortality?

He could become an Olympic champion is something like archery or shooting sports.

You would go nuts over time and create some lovecraftian nightmare reality. That shit requires max mental control and even then you are just waiting till you fail.

There's no point getting claws if you don't have regeneration.
youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ2RVqJCNM

No. Get educated become a CEO and control the world from the shadows. Economically and politically you could become way more powerful.

What? No, never. What good would adamantium bones do me in the real world? ESPECIALLY at the cost of not living 200+ years.

Shapeshifting definitely. So many applications.

Friction/kinetic field manipulation:

The ability to go fast, fly, and manipulate the shape of energy and matter at the same time.

If Tasky's powers don't make you want to work out and get fit as fuck i don't know what will.

Also, his powers are pretty crazy. It also allows him to see read someone's moves perfectly. Even if he has a glass jaw he shouldn't get hit.

can you just shapeshift into having a bulletproof layer over your skin?

what's the most protective material in case of a serious attack

There would be no such things as prisons, if you wanted. Of course, that's the fast track to being shot in the head from 1000 yards once politicians get spooked.

Watching Legion atm. Shadow King's possession could be a hoot.

Boron nitride? Diamond? I always thought the catch of shapeshifting was that you're limited by the substances and amount of mass that compose your body.

clone hive-mind super consciousness

Has that ever been canon in any shapeshifting character's powerset?

Usually they just shapeshift into anything they want at any size

Jessica Jones would be done in one episode if our "heroes" didn't keep getting in Nuke's way, tbqh.

diamond is brittle, it would shatter under the stress of a few bullets right? I don't know much about boron nitride desu

>get fit as fuck

That's another benefit of Healing Factor: After one trip to the gym, you'll be super-fit.

I never thought so,

It's an ability that heavily depends on your mental state, your overall knowledge, cunning, and perception to work in conjunction.

Plus, your powers are limited to your own knowledge of the world around you and in general. You'll either be afraid to use your powers to their fullest because of the ramifications, or end up messing up and important cosmic mechanism because you messed with something you didn't understand

The ability to stop time. The fictional kind where you can still move stuff, not the realistic kind.

My reasons for wanting this are entirely good intentioned.

Transformation is my absolute dream power.

for me its a tossup between telekinesis or super speed. Telekinesis is more versatile and probably more powerful, but supersede would be fun as fuck.

Shapeshifting, as long as I get to keep secondary sexual characteristics.

complete comtrol over my body, that goes for molecules and atoms and all that shit. Itd be like transformation on steroids

what is this supposed to mean? turn into a tree with a chest hair?

I always liked Marrow powerset, healing factor + cool bone weapons

Control over the flow of time, or reality alteration.
Those are probably the most busted, but seems like theyd be the most fun to have.

>Who has the best healing factor?
The Blob. His regen is instantaneous.

Luke Cage, His regeneration is instant too.

Goes fast. How has nobody wanted to be a speedster yet?

The best way to beat that thing at early levels is a party of all Houndmasters. Keep using Hound's Harry every round and it'll go down like nothing. You're not getting much raw damage out of your dog treats but the boost to Accuracy helps take any uncertainty out of things.

Because its boring.

Almost all DC is boring.

Lots of responsibility being a speedster, having world-ending momentum and all that.

I'd be too violent to be a speedster, The second anyone even attempts to do anything against the law there'd be a sudden blur that turns them into red mist that covers the surrounding area.

I don't know if people would consider me a hero or a monster.

I'd like Alex Mercer/Prototype abilitys.

>Most coveted Sup Forums power?
Reality Warping

>Who has the best healing factor?
Reality Warpers.

I can just grant the world eternal life in my kingdom of forever.

>end up messing up and important cosmic mechanism because you messed with something you didn't understand

How a Reality Warper perceives the world, the world is.
The true terror comes when he meets people.

>You would go nuts over time and create some lovecraftian nightmare reality. That shit requires max mental control and even then you are just waiting till you fail.

True, but a Reality Warper is not a human.

But can he perceive to world outside of his world? Can he see the shape of the great machine that encompasses the cog that is his Universe?

Something similar to the Viltrumite but with immortal instead of longevity and a regenerative healing factor instead of a healing factor.

I always loved shapeshifting. Beastbody, Inque, and Clayface are all pretty cool in my book.

Healing factor is just shit invulnerability.

>Healing factor gives you immortality.
No. It gives your longevity. Which explains why Wolverine still ages granted at a retarded age.

shit, I meant "Beastboy"

You do realize that's from skullgirls right?

>tfw want reality warping but your brain doesn't work properly would just turn everything into a horror show whether you want it or not
Is there a safer variant of reality warping for someone who has absolutely no control over their negative thoughts?

Because you will most likely get an evil stalker speedster as a result.

Think how a medieval person would imagine the world. The earth as centre of the universe and world as flat ( Yeah, I know the educated people didn't believed the world as flat since Aristotles). If the Reality Warper decides this is how the world is, it fucking is.
His omniscience comes from his allpower. When he decides 2+2 are 5 it is. He can choose that this will have no cosmic consequence because he is God.

Probability Manipulation?

speed force
So much stuff I want and/or have to do, so little time

I'd just be pleased with the luke cage set

it's basic, but I'm a simple man

Well, warping your brain right wouldn't work because this right is just your solipsistic self-indulgence.
The only pssibility is wait up until science finds a way to autosentience ( autosentience is when you have total awarness of your thought processes. You don't have an subconsciousness only a consciousness). Then it may work.

The power of editorial.

Invulnerability protects you from injuries but if something managed to bypass your invulnerability, you are basically screw. Invulnerability does not grant a healing factor. Especially if the injury in question would require medical surgery. Surgeons would be incapable of bypassing your invulnerability and provide you the help that you need.

No such worries with healing factor which heals everything for you. Although what you are capable of recovering from and incapable of recovering from is dependent on the strength of your healing factor,

Personally I wouldn't care if I would turn existence into a hell without end or escape. As a lucid dreamer I am already used to godhood.

That is honestly nothing beneficial about that. Your very creation that you created from reality manipulation could rebel against you and attempt to overthrow you. Just look a t what happened to Infinite Gauntlet wielding Doctor Doom. Was attacked, raped and thrown into an underground rape dungeon by his demonic children/creation.

>no such things as prisons
Too much big of a scale, getting worldwide attention for this kind of thing would guarantee a bullet to the head. Either that or you live the rest of your life in fear.

How I think they are, they are. I wouldn't give them free will.

You don't have to give them free will. They will eventually develop it on their own like every other science fiction lore. You think Xavier wanted the Danger Room to become sentient? Pym wanted Ultron to become sentient? AIM wanting the cosmic cube to become sentient? Batman wanting Brother Eye to become sentient? Justice League 1 Million wanted Solaris to become sentient? None of them did, it just sort of happened.

Flash level super-speed is like the ultimate power. It's more akin to getting a gift bag full of other powers than it is to getting a single power.

That's not what I'm saying.

The Omniverse is infinite; beyond conception. Where the radius of your power ends, your troubles will begin. Some other cosmic force outside of your field of perception can come by and slap your newbie ass around.

Then you have to consider that while your getting used to you cosmic awareness stretching across universes, you'll be vulnerable to elder gods striking and corrupting your worlds from pocket dimensions hidden from your view. Awoken from their slumber because you thought it would be fun to turn the world flat.

You'd probably be okay if you stick to small stuff like making your own elephants, but once you go too big, you'll land yourself inside the cosmic fight club against guys with billions of years of experience on you.

Best healing factor right here OP

>He can choose that this will have no cosmic consequence because he is God.
He is a god. Not the god. Doesn't matter if you have reality manipulation. Like every other superpower, how powerful you are is highly dependent on the degree of control and power that you possess. Freedom Ring was a reality manipulator but he is only capable of influencing things within a few feet from himself. His influences over the area in question also disappears once he moves away from it.

>You'd probably be okay if you stick to small stuff like making your own elephants, but once you go too big, you'll land yourself inside the cosmic fight club against guys with billions of years of experience on you.

So something like the Warden from Superjail?

It doesn't matter how much overpowered they depict it, still no one wants the superpower of "running fast" and the few people that will say they want it is because it was depicted as overpowered, not because anyone thinks its cool.

Its like the power of translating any language, you can try to depict it as overpowered as you want and make the character read an entire city or body language or alien tech, still, no one wants that shitty power.

>make the character read an entire city or body language or alien tech, still, no one wants that shitty power.
That is just your typical X-men writer pulling bs out of their ass to justify them being capable of doing that. More bs being pulled attempting to explain that than explaining Batman's feats.

The temptation would fuck you in the head no doubt. There's no way you wouldn't use it selfishly at least once, and it'd all be down hill from there. Seriously how you would you be able to resist fucking hot babes or getting free shit if all you have to do is say the word.

I did.
I just think this way is the the best one to go about it.

Agreed.

E L D R I T C H P H Y S I O L O G Y
The get out of jail free card for literally everything.

WHITE MAN PRIVILAGE

>The user of this power is or can transform into an eldritch abomination, a being whose very existence defies the rules of nature and/or existence. They wield godlike powers and are, for the most part, not bound by the laws of the universe. Their true form cannot be grasped by mortal beings, and may be interpreted differently by different individuals/species, with others creating a collective delusion of their form. These interpretations can range from the unusual, to the awe-inspiring, to the mind-shatteringly terrifying. It is rare, but not unheard of, for the presence of such a being to benefit the universe it currently inhabits.

So...Dopple from Monster Musume?

Pretty much.

In that case, I'd pick The Darkness. Not the Host, The Darkness itself.

And your weakness is a flashlight. Which is basically the worst weakness to have followed by a lit match.

ive been curious, if people could fly would it be similar to the movie Chronicle? Would you have to wear jackets so you don't freeze?

If you think The Flash's powers are as minimal as running fast then you're a goddamn idiot.

It's age control, infinite knowledge, time manipulation, super speed, all sorts of weird shit.

Boom. Didn't consider that. Still I'd take it.

I want an irl console that I can put commands into like a source game
I wanna no-clip, I wanna turn godmode on, I wanna spawn a shit tone of dosh, I want unlimited bullets
shit would be great

Enjoy yourself.

Matter manipulator, pheromone based for express purpose of mind controlling/emotion controlling super heroines.

I mean really that's all anyone wants here is to dominate powerful ladies and have a little fun with bimbo creator.

No idea what you're talking about. I would've posted a pic of Ditto instead, but I thought this would be more amusing.

Yeah, Surfer is in that sweet spot of power where you can do just about anything you desire, but can still maintain your humanity and curiosity.

It's not a question of intent - Kilgrave wasn't completely wrong about the rant he made to his parents - it's impossible to expect someone to control everything they say all the time.

All it takes is one slip up, one angry outburst, one absent-minded comment. That's the danger of these kinds of "always on" powers.