Iron fist

Lawfag here,would you be dumping your stock?Whats up with the 51% meme? where did the shares come from?if they were declared dead the shares would default to gov or the company and be sold off, at best he could hope for a compensation equal to the sock value at the time. If they issues new shares then how did they convince the others to devalue their shares. Why does such a big company not have a charter that says they need 75% majority vote to close down a factory? Why don't they issue 2% so danny won't have 51%? What is the director doing? was the post video meeting danny did not attend valid? Why do they put so little effort into this shows writing when they don't have the budget for effects? Im on ep 6, does anyone ever tell him to go eat a dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6p0BhaTSxSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah this all bugged me too

I would write it off as my "autism" or whatever but the company stuff was a big part of the story. I wanted to focus on that so made another thread despite there being many. also dumped a big blurb of text despite that being an unpopular opener

And I bet this all would've been solved if danny was asian right? Just fucking watch it and shut up. It's just as a good/bad as any of the other netflix marvel shows.

Law works different in the MCU you fucking dumbass

kek Nice strawman flowing effortlessly into a deflection.

If only the fight scenes were as smooth.

>Y-you only care about the writing because Danny is white!

>And I bet this all would've been solved if danny was asian right?
Where did I say that?
>Just fucking watch it and shut up
powerful argument
>It's just as a good/bad as any of the other netflix marvel shows
not true. some are better some are worse, even if it was true so what? I think I would be safe in assuming you were here shitting on those other shows as well, are you now desperate to defend it because of sjw shit?

tell me how it works

>You're such a dumbass for not realizing that the law is different in this world that is very much like our own but with superheroes, despite it never ever being said or explained

also they only recently got superheroes. laws are different, some even made books contrasting them with real laws or how real laws could be extended to cover such situations. Those laws deal with use of powers and not how a company is run. also Batman: No Man's Land is unconstitutional fed gov can't dump a core state or any of its territories

I hope, for your sake, this is bait.

I just finished episode 4 and I think Ward is retarded. Did he seriously tell the reporter about Danny forcing them to sell at cost, reference liberals, and not expect the company to look bad for that? I'm no businessman and I don't know if $50 for $5 is normal, but I do know that you have to profit if you want your business to grow, so selling a $5 profit for exactly $5 is retarded. However, I also know that to the layperson who doesn't care about a business' profits, selling at cost seems more "fair" and therefore selling for profit = greed. Shouldn't Ward realize this?

>The writers didn't do any research because they thought the action scenes would hide the bad writing
>The action scenes are shit

Ward is throwing himself under the bus to make danny look better because daddy told him to do it. Had he not done that than the article would be about danny's say in the loony bin(where they let unable people visit new guys) writing another "Ward is a jackass" article would not grab readers especially since he is not saying anything outrageous but humanitarian stuff will move some paper so it was a calculated risk

>stay
>unstable
etc

Another thing, why the fuck did the cops take Ward to a PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL after arresting him for fucking drug possession?
It makes no sense, realistically, they would have just brought him to the station, interrogated him with his lawyer present, then he would bail himself out and await the trial.

Oh... I saw a slight grin from him, but didn't fully realize what was going on. Thanks for explaining (never thought I'd need a Marvel show explained to me >_

It's a deliberate reference to the outrage over what's-his-face what upped his AIDs medication prices to $700 a pill and bought an exclusive wu-tang album with the profits.

Granted he was a little more nuanced. The inflated price was a jab at insurance companies, any hospital or individual could call him up and get a shipment for a token $1.

you can even notice how he was faking being drunk.
>wu-tang album with the profits
was not one of the tang guys in luke cage?youtube.com/watch?v=6p0BhaTSxSg

>hospital or individual could call him up and get a shipment for a token $1.
I don't know about $1 but they did say aid and other sources would cover it, for any who need it. also its a literally cure as far as I recall so it would stop generating profits soon, maybe one of the ex presidents would make it into their pet project and stop it altogether

There are other examples of similar things happening where a venture capitalist comes in and raises the prices on a medical product that was already sold for years at a lower price. There was a controversy recently about Epi-Pens specifically.

True but its like anthony weiner scandal, at the same time there was a guy who had molested 3 of his interns but tv was full of carlos danger memes. its less about fairness and more about what will catch the mobs attention or what will be fed to them

If you're trying to point out that the way the media works is fucked as well, I agree. But this doesn't take away from the fact that US drug negotiation and healthcare is fucked.

I would say its fucked for anyone who is not in the system (meaning no insurance,etc) works ok for those who are in it. also he hiked his drug but his one was not the only one around

Even people that have insurance pay more for it than others do in other advanced countries. If your employer pays it then you're fine but the employer is then paying a disproportionate cost.

Maybe they get a break, not sure to what extent or how the numbers work there.