Would you, Sup Forums?

Would you, Sup Forums?

Who wouldn't?
Would you a fox?

canines are disgusting

rigby is cuter

Raccoons are adorable anyway.

>tfw stuck with a girl who is designed to be better than you in every way and bring out all of your shit traits

>tfw you're written by her voice actor and every other storyboarder who loves her and you're forced to be happy with it

Yes, I do. If he reunite with Margaret once more in a someday reboot.

Well, I am a furfag, so why not

They wrote themselves into a deadend for a reboot.

It'd have to take place 25 years from now, maybe a reunion special if anything. That'd be nice.

>series didn't end with rigby and mordecai being together
7 years wasted on nothing desu.

only horny girls think that was even a remote possibility

if you spend five years together and don't fuck, you're never going to fuck

I would Death's Wife

Needs art bad

THERE COULD'VE BEEN M O R E

Man that's sad

She's got a little bit of art mostly because of all the furfags spamming Margaret, Eileen, and Mordo & Rigs's moms, and there's an user who's still requesting something with her:

>implying
They can just shit out a reboot with no one from the original crew, doesn't matter how it ends for them

>different voice actors
>memes
>thin lines
>major animation errors
>no more licensed songs
>toilet and wacky humor
>retcon any established past
>insert female main, Eileen works at the park now
>writers are 20s- age tumblr users
>guys vs girls ep
>boomerang exclusive

Really insecure. Seems like the type of bird that would say I love you after hooking up once.

He's a bluejay, they're very insecure.

>Mordo & Rigs's moms
I will never understand how people can seriously find those characters attractive.

Busty, in Rig's case

Both are loving and caring Milfs.
People like Mordecai's Mom's voice and her ass scene

People like Rigby's Mom's bust and her role as being the only caring parent Rigby has

>BREST

He can sing Summertime Lovin', Lovin in the Summer (Time) by Solid Bold to me any day.

Definetely.

hed probably be intimate

Show me the rest of the fanart

Yeah, I would. He must have a nice cloaca.

Yes.

Every Character from Star Fox+Star Wolf minus Krystal, Andrew and Pigma.

What ass scene? Post

I would've loved a scene similar to this one with Death's Wife.

>BREST
This is an Holy sign user. Que Dieu nous protège.

foxes are vulpines

tail?

Why spend your time asking questions, user?

Mordo's mom has about the same bust size, she's just not a whore and doesn't show her cleavage everywhere.

Why can't they be on model ever.
It's always close to weird furry OC

You're a fucking dumbass, let alone posting it more than once.

Ask drawfags

Can you imagine how quick and efficient her showers must be?

do you think death's wife is in charge of picking up the female characters during their time?

Its sad that waifufags have picked up in recent years on this board but aside from MUH EILEEN QT QUIRKY MOLE GIRL posters this show can't even get THAT audience, when it has such great women.

Wish Sup Forums's automatic hate boner would cease for this show, especially after Season 6

If Mordecai was a woman I will fuck her so hard

What's with Tumblr and making guys female?
and to a lesser extent but still as common, humanization?

>What is rule 63

They're too busy obsessing and going overboard on the current flavor of the month waifu. They'd never give THAT DUMB BETA SHOW the time of day.

True, true.

I wish Professor Jacobs could've gotten more attention, despite being a one-off.

Regular Show itself has also been dying out on Sup Forums. It's only been about two months, but everyone seems to be forgetting about the series completely.

>10 year old obscure commercial girl gets more attention than a 7 year running current cartoon's girl list in total
Is it that much to fucking ask

>everyone seems to be forgetting about the series completely.

>dropping it happened around season 4 for many people
>20% were left after Season 6's fiasco
>show is dead now and the network didn't bother to make it apparent and did no encore airings of the finale, and reruns are a fantasy of anyone who cares enough to remember the series beyond female characters they nutted to a few times, meaning even most of the 20% that was left have forgotten it

I'm still surprised she got a lewd by the time the episode thread ended, granted she was in week-early spoiler pics.

what bust size is that

Hard to tell in a skin tight outfit like that, plus she could be wearing a bra.

I'd say E cup? At least in size being compressed, they're likely bigger loose.

Did anyone save those tit edits?

STOP RIGHT THERE, user! I can only get so hard

Back to Mordecai

I would fuck a fem rigby and mordecai till I collapsed.

>WAHHHH WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT ATTACHED TO THE SAME CHARACTERS AS I AM?
>WHY DO THEY LIKE RECURRING CHARACTERS MORE THAN THIS ONE OFF ONE?

You are a retard.

>THIS ONE OFF ONE?
I'm saying it's dumb there's many one offs AND recurring characters that have absolutely 0 attention that deserve it way more than the tired Eileen poster gives to Eileen

You can tell when the Eileen poster shows up user, he gets offended and cherrypicks what was said.

those tits are twice the size as death's wife's, fuck

>cherrypicking

The girls with the most fanart were Margaret, CJ and Eileen who reappeared the most and were actually important for the show in the long run. It makes sense there'd be a lot of fanart of them.

Whining about how any other female character, none of which had the presence or importance of those three never got the amount of fanart YOU wanted is pure jealously and even worse waifufaggotry.

>even worse waifufaggotry
you don't know the eileen fag then, who made a blog dedicated to loving her and posting her just as much here as there

wanting lesser characters to have a spotlight and spamming an already grating to everyone else character are 2 different things

>what, you need us to prune your trees or something?
>haha, something like that

Season 8 could have been completely God Tier if Thomas went with them instead of the beaver

Yea, pre-russian Thomas

When it premiered and the Manti episode aired, I thought they were going to be throwing space vixens at Mordecai every now and then.
>literally just that once

B E S T
G I R L

Honestly...yea. JG is attractive as fuck and so is his fursona.

He's chill as fuck.

Oh hell yeah

That's when he was hacked. Appears to be the same hackers that got their hands on accounts like Tyler, the Creator's as well.

Which reminds me of the episode where Tyler, Childish Gambino, and MC Lyte guest-starred. Remember when RS was good?

I know, I just wanted to post it, that and the baby gun thing is fucking hilarious to me.

Yes I do, I remember sitting back and relaxing watching early episodes during premieres and reruns and it was the best shit ever. I still like the later episodes but the first 3 seasons were their own amazing time. Never quite got back to that time but it tried.

Made fresh OC for him, he's king of fucking things up

>voted most likely to fuck up after high school

I'm looking for photos of anyone from the RS cast dabbing. Anyone help a bro out?

Why? and I aside from Minty I can't see any crew member being in that kind of internet humor

No. I know how bird mating works.

I find it humerus. I don't mean the crew cast, I mean the characters in the show. Doesn't have to be officially drawn wither.

Tell the class what you've learned

There was a benson dabbing sketch by JG, actually. He did it in the pre-finale drawing requests livestream.

>am i cool yet guys?
>uh sure benson

Saved, especially since the Sup Forumsbooru never has anything from RS threads.

This from like 5 months ago still got left out, and I've been trying to find art of Mordecai, Rigby, and Fives doing a parody of Men in Black from a couple years ago too. Mordecai was Tommy Lee, Fives was Will and Rigby was the dog.

rad, thanks

kek

It looks like he's eating tissue paper covered in shit. What the fuck is wrong with bluejays?

Anyone? They were extremely saggy edits.

They were from around last July, same as that assortment of images, but DesuArchive has everything fucked up back then.

I remembered there was an episode where they were looking in a yearbook so I edited this together. Here ya go.

Yea, he'd be a great lover, you'd just have to accept 5 broken condoms, a couple wrong holes, and a wrong name during climax here and there.

They rub

rubbin' in the summertime?

Honestly that episode was 10x worse than the wedding episode.

HE BOUTA DO IT

that's VERY ugly

and why is it more common on Tumblr than anywhere else?