Is this the first time jack killed a human? Is jack a bad guy now?

Is this the first time jack killed a human? Is jack a bad guy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJSvKRuDNrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A. He didn't know
B. She is evil
C. She was trying to kill him
So no

It's the firs time he's directly killed a human as confirmed by word of god, yes.

Also not evil, just self-defense. Killing the rest of them is really going to fuck with him mentally later down the line, though.

He just doesn't like to kill.
He will do it if necessary.

>Word of God

Source?

>Killing evil people is wrong
>self-defense is wrong

Go away libcuck

Hey man

>Is jack a bad guy now?
Of course not, that's stupid. You're stupid. Stop being so stupid.

>human
They're half Aku or something.

no, jack is the father

Self-defense

No, Aku's dystopian future has stand-your-ground laws, he's cool.

I can't believe 50 years of being hunted by bounty hunters he never killed a human please tell me this isn't the first organic thing he killed

youtube.com/watch?v=RJSvKRuDNrw

Well, we saw Aku welcoming refugees to Earth and funding R&D. How many refugees has Jack helped come to Earth? how much money has Jack put into the betterment of Earthkind?

He was a samurai he executed peasants all the time.

Didn't he kill that snow beast Luke Skywalker style? Or was that a robot too?

>now
he was always a bad guy

He killed all the japs by not killing aku in the past. What's one more human?
He's only bummed cause she was a warm flesh qt and he wasted an opportunity for rape

No and no.

>Not refusing to defend yourself so you can go to oblivion with a clear conscience.
The world is in the state it's end because of people like you who do shit like believe in an afterlife or think fighting back will do anything besides start an endless cycle of vengeance.
smfhtbqfhwyf

>Man of Murder

first organic thing no way

but there is a big difference between killing an animal or even an alien and killing another human

honestly I don't think its that big of a deal it just kinda shocked Jack since he had assumed the Daughters were robots like most of the things he faces

Aku doesnt even know about them.
They're just offspring of zealot worshipers of aku

How do you know shes really dead?

I don't see how this is a big deal. When Jack goes back in time to fight Aku, there will be humans, who are loyal to him that Jack will have to fight. He should be prepared for this day, what the hell was all that training for?

Wasn't human

>evil
Let's not get into this good-and-evil bullshit, but it's sufficient to say that she was trying to kill him first and if he'd have done nothing she would have killed him.

It was the purest form of self-defense.

>wasted an opportunity for rape
Corpses can't consent, user.

You're best girl on Sup Forums user.

>People believing in an afterlife is the reason why people kill each other.

I mean its been like 20 years and it seems they didn't tell him anything

Even if he was there to impregnate the head cultist and give her the 7 daughters, he has probably forgotten that this was an on going plan at this point

>implying he will

Are you really that stupid, OP?

>I will find a way. I always do.
>Today, murder is the way.

This is a shitty Jack thread. I refuse to bump it.

>Called the Daughters of the SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS
>Trained from birth to kill the enemy of THE SHOGUN OF SORROW.
>Not evil
Yes, I'm sure if they kill Jack, they'll become regular Buddhatvas.

I hate the new aku.
Why jack didn't find his sword yet

women aren't human

All these people screaming "self defense" need to watch the fight again

She was handily defeated before her throat was sliced. She got knocked in the head so hard that her mask cracked.

This is a girl that was abused mentally and physically from birth, and was only fighting Jack because of brainwashing and indoctrinated lies. She wasn't evil, she was a corrupted innocent.

Jack could have defeated her without killing her, and probably would have if he'd known more about the situation.

People shouldn't be defending this murder. It was unfortunate and tragic, and completely avoidable.

This really. Hentai has taught me that women are just toys meant to be mindbroken.

>cutting someone's throat does not kill them

*tips*

Considering that she still stabbed him, I question if she was already as defeated as you seem to be claiming

She was a communist. They aren't people.

>it's murder to kill someone trying to murder you
You'd be terrible on the battlefield. Yes of course had he known they were humans he would have just incapacitated her, but he didn't. He can't be faulted any of his actions as everything he did was justified by the knowledge he had about the situation.

milady

stop calling the daughters of aku evil

this is one of the few times we actually see the story of antagonist from birth and two things are very clear
1. they were raised to believe Jack was evil
2. they did not pick their lives as assassins and if they would have tried to fight it that would have meant certain death

What are the chances that she did not actually die or that he will somehow find a way to get her back to life?
With the whole deal with him lost his way I find it highly unlikely that she will actually remain "dead" and he will somehow redeem himself by saving her and find his way again.

i can guarantee you sit in the shower day dreaming about redeeming them
you're a next level type of sad

>If you're my enemy then you must be evil, because I'M the good guy

So how much longer do we have to wait until America is made great again?

you're right, user.

>Killing people trying to kill you is evil
>Killing people that work for a evil tyrant is evil

he cut her head so clean through that when she falls over, you see her the shadows of her head and neck fall at a 90 degree angle
then he buried her under tons of exploding rubble

Calling them evil is a strong world, but they're definitely antagonists who were trying to kill Jack. It's not their fault they were raised from birth to do it, but it's not Jack's fault he was put in a life-or-death situation.

there is a 100% chance that the leader will be redeemed the rest will probably die.

I prey to God that we never become squadmates in combat.

Even if they girls aren't evil by nature and just evil by nurture the fact remains that they literally were trying to kill Jack. Even if they have been misled into thinking he is their enemy he still has every justification to kill them as a solution to that problem.

you're going to love the next episode when he just straight up kills them

>implying Jack knew they were qt's

"Just Nuts and Bolts" after all

this is starting to turn into a "is it okay to punch nazi's" conversation

This. The Daughters of Aku aren't related to Aku, they're just the offspring of some crazy human cult that worships him.

>i could stop this lion from killing me by shooting it but i won't because the lion is just hungry and has the right to eat. i just hope my wife's son jamal will visit my grave behind the cuck shed

They think that Jack is the evil one. That's what's depressing about this.

Can we stop with this good and evil stuff guys? Seriously. Who are you to call the Shapeshifting Master of Darkness, the Shogun of Sorrow, the being whose name is evil in Japanese, evil? Just because he unleashes unspeakable evils from time to time doesn't mean he's a bad person. We don't live in a black and white world you guys, just shades of grey.

It was self-defence

holy shit people like this exist

It's the first human he's killed.

Not the first organic thing though.

He was under the impression that she was a machine

The Daughters are not evil they are merely victims of circumstance.

Jack was not in the wrong for killing one of them since it was justifiably self defense, it's supposed to be tragic.

Jack is also probably going to kill the remainders as well, justifiably so, since they seem to be too far gone and relentless in there belief that jack is the evil doer.

Something will happen that will cause Ashii to be Spared/Survive and will end up being Jack's Pupil/potential love interest (depending whether we learn how old they are)

In the final confrontation something is going to happen to Jack. It's going to be Ashii who delivers the killing blow to Aku.

screencap this

>It's going to be Ashii who delivers the killing blow to Aku.
ashii then picks up aku's flaming eyebrows, puts them on, and says "Now I am aku" and transforms into an aku
jack freaks out and unleashes an unspeakable amount of semen
screencap this

>(depending whether we learn how old they are)

Jack is in his early to mid 20s, also never ages

Ashii and the daughters can't be older then 20

I know this is not a popular opinion but I find it bad that they turned the shows moral and atmosphere all around in the last season just to create a big upheaval for it to gain more attention.

Sure it's the last season but would have been better if they would just stick with the nature of the show instead.

i like it now, it's like a whole larger episode

>human
She's the lovechild of Aku (literally purest essence of evil) and a crazy bitch who is in charge of other crazy bitches, who are so crazy even Aku blocks their phone number.

Because deep down, the guy's still a child at heart and a big softy. He's no different from the daughters of Aku, when you think about it. He hasn't truly experienced life - has family is gone, he has no real long-lasting friendships (Scotsman only shows up on occasion,) hasn't found love, hasn't had the chance to create a life of his own... just years and years of literal training, fighting, preparing, running and nothing else. He didn't even kill anyone in his training either, never participated in battles because his purpose was to slay a powerful demon and his manifested minions - nothing else.

His only good years were his childhood - which were cute short when Aku awoke. I doubt he was no older then 8 or so when it happened.

I mean go back and watch the originals episodes where he interacts with women to see where I'm going with this; he's autistic, innocent and/or clueless as fuck.

>love interest
Doubt it
He might become her mentor, perhaps she will travel back with him and pick up his torch

Flashbacks show Jack having friends and enjoying life during his training with.multiple cultures.

Which culture do you think taught him how to make love?

greeks

Well, definitely no. We saw him eat rabbits, just of the top of my head.

He probably killed a few humanoid beings too, but straight out half decapitating a grill younger than him, I mean younger than he was back when he first made it to the future, then provably yes.

Was about to post this.

probably not

but it would be nice to see Jack happy just for once, even if its fleeting.

>Cracking her mask meant she was already defeated.

I really hope this is bait and you aren't actually this stupid.

Genndy Tartakovsky said this recently about the whole thing about making lovable heroes darker and edgier.
>And I’m not a big fan of that trope. I grew up in the 1970s and early 1980s, loving comic books, and they were much cartoonier. And then everything became super dark and muscular and airbrushed, and I stopped collecting comics.
And yet he made Jack kill another person...

no and no.

You forgot that word of god also admitted he forgot that time Jack slaughtered a bunch of warriors in a nanosecond. That was a good episode.

what happened to you idiots being so excited that there would be real fights with real people with real blood? You people were the conductors of the pg13 hype train and now it's a moral grey area because there are some brainwashed waifus? Also Jack had to talk himself out of sudoku, so there was warning that this will get dark.

It's an action cartoon and there will be action and I have never seen so many good action scenes packed into 20 minutes holy shit i came buckets

the way he reacts to her being human is literally >oh no, not again

WHOOAHH WHOOAAHH HOLD RIGHT THE GOY!! HE NEVER KILLED HER: HE LIBERATED HER AND SHOWED HER THE WAY OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND WAY OF LIFE!! AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT.. where the fuck is my mechanick phonenummber..

Should Jack even be called a samurai, because many samurai understood death and their relation to it on the path they walked. I am not talking bushido either. Warriors of many cultures knew death could come at anytime for them or they could invoke it's will on other.

How old was Jack when he was in Greece, again?

Concept of adolescence wouldn't exist in medieval Japan.

Back then, kids were put to work by their family on the farms pretty early in the morning just like their parents.

Hell, even in the Industrial Revolution, you see photos of kids working in the coal mines just like their parents.

Ancient Humanity didn't really baby children and teenagers like Modern Humanity.

I highly doubt Jack thinks he killed a teenage girl more like he thinks he killed an adult woman, instead.

And I don't think they should make Jack linger over this issue too long.

After all, the girl did stab him in the gut. They were the ones that destroyed his motorcycle as well.

A samurai that got trained by the greatest warriors of his age shouldn't be this pussy over the death of an organic being.

And technically, Jack helped kill an organic human being before.

The Lave Monster King was a former Viking King and Jack helped that guy commit suicide in a way since that Lava Monster wished to get back his original human body.

Nuts and bolts son
nuts and bolts

she stabbed him before he cut her throat so she clearly wasnt defeated

This. All these teachers in Jack's youth should have long ago taught Jack about this.

So you're saying he's a 70-year-old virgin?

When your on the run battling evil for the entirety of your adulthood at what point do you think he would have time for a gf?

Shut up.

Okay, just shut up.

If Jack did not know how to land properly, those sisters destroying his motorcycle would have caused Jack to potentially die from his motorcycle being destroyed.

Genndy

probably more like mid to late 20s desu