Have you apologized to King?

Have you apologized to King?

>mommy

i am bane has been pretty shitty

everyone is acting extremely afraid of bane but he hasn't really done anything clever or particularly inventive

he's just run around gotham punching things harder than anyone else and it scares people

wow what a great villain

Yes. His run has obviously been handed a mandate by management.

He turned Batman into a cutter who views the cowl as a form of suicide so no, never.

No Since King did nothing wrong.

>everyone is acting extremely afraid of bane but he hasn't really done anything clever or particularly inventive
You just described Dr. Doom.

The notion that Bane could defeat Solomon Grundy - a Superman or nearly Superman-level threat - is fucking ridiculous.

>he hasn't really done anything clever or particularly inventive

..This may come as a bit of a shock to you, but Doctor Doom does amazing shit almost all the time.

Give me ONE example of something really clever.

REALLY clever, not "dumb shit that Doomfags like".

>Build up Bane as high tier threat
>Solo's the Robins
>Beats down Batman for 10 pages

>Who then immediately gets back up
>Bane's hostages easily escape off screen
>Has to fight through the entire Rouges Gallery before Batman

Putting the hero in complete control of the situation killed any momentum. King should know better.

For what? I have give up hope on his run after three arcs of medicority.

DC needs to give Batman to someone else before King destroy him farther.

Batman defeated Grundy earlier in the run, Bane is Batman's equal ergo..

Why would I apologize? His Batman run is still bad.

I think he handled the Batfamily aspect very well, but like other anons said Bane really did nothing.
King making Batman super prepared Batgod, makes Bane seem like an incompetent idiot with mommy issues.

Bane run still can be good, depends on ending, we shall see.

Also baby Helena Wayne when?

>Sup Forums sucks King's dick because of Vision
>says he'll be even better on Batman
>we get shit Gotham Girl, stupid Catwoman shit, Bruce is a cutter and other stupid shit
>Bane isnt any better
Fuck no. Fuck him. Hes just as bad as Synder was.

>Bruce is a cutter
What is wrong with that?

go home Reed

I like how it isn't a watered down version of what Morrison did like Snyder's run.

Bane?

It doesnt make sense and its just feeds into King's narractive that being batman is another self punishment for bruce.
Him being a cutter was him being suicidal which once again doesnt speak of Bruce thst is normally wriiten.
Hes always at times wanting to live and honor his folks.

Actually Sup Forums loves King's dick because of Doom Patrol, Grayson and Vision

Of course King isn't going to be any better on DCs most overhyped and boring character, you can polish a turd to have a nice shine but it will still just be a turd.

Loved the Gothams' story, the way King isn't dancing around how much Bruce likes to duck Selina and the way it showed a young Bruce trying to deal with his depression in a very flawed way.

I never really cared for Bane, but I'm happy to see he's not a glorified henchmen or a meme.

As for Synder, King will be considered as bad as him when he makes OCs like Harper Row, Duke, and has Tiddler cut his face off and ends each of his arcs with a "The End??"

King is the only reason why the main Batman title is back on my pull list since the failed start of New 52, and I'm glad the series is enjoyable again

>tfw Bane will never be this based again

>Doom Patrol
You mean Omega Men?

>Bane is supposedly the strongest villain
>hasn't even fought Kite Man

Good one, King.

DC needs to get rid of the whole gang, including Snyder and Doyle. There is no common goal for the line, and nobody's giving shit for anyone else than their waifus/OCs.

And frankly what bothers me most is that while Batman is still the main character, he is no longer the protagonist in the stories.

I'll apologize when he stops phoning it in for an easy paycheck.

>Sup Forums sucks King's dick because of Vision
Vision, Grayson, Sheriff of Babylon and Omega Men. Every book he had written before Batman was fantastic and among the best the industry was putting out at the time of their releases.

His Batman being dogshit doesn't invalidate the good comics he puts out.

I didn't understand that, they were hung by the neck but then fine? and then Batman put them on ice

Them being alive is retarded, the only way it works is if Bane strung them up about 30 seconds before Bruce and Alfred arrived and then snuck out when they were distracted.

It says a lot about a scene that the more sensible explanation at the time was Bane killed some homeless guys, stripped off their shirts, and then left them disguised as Bruce's family members swinging from the ceiling of the Batcave as a warning. At which point Bruce panics kidnaps his children and puts them on Cryo in the Fortress of Solitude.