DC films have more longevity than marvel

Nobody talks about these flicks anymore. Yet people are still discussing BvS in 2017.

people still talk about civil war, but you're right about the other two.

It's generally accepted that the three movies you have posted are decent movies with strengths in in their own ways and some failings in others. But they're solid popcorn flicks. As such, there doesn't need to be debate.

People are still talking about movies like BVS because you have one group of people that believe it was awesome and others that feel it was crap. It's divisive.

>people are still discussing BvS in 2017.

To talk about how shit it was.

>Yet people are still discussing BvS in 2017.

*Yet necklards and snyder soyboys keep spamming Sup Forums with 'muh kino' threads and generally ignoring the reality of how poorly that movie was received

But it shows how basic marvel's plots are. BvS is deep and meaningful while marvel are boring and generic. BvS actually gives you something to talk about the morals of who's right and wrong. Civil War you can do that with Tony and Cap ala Clark and Bruce.

What is there to discuss about Doctor Strange or Guardians? Not much really.

Yeah, more people talk about Batman & Robin than Batman Forever or Returns.

This.
Also this. It's also worth noting that nobody talks about Wonder Woman outside of Galdot's casting and nobody talks about Suicide Squad whatsoever

No one is discussing BvS though. People are making fun of it. I suppose TDKR is also better than TDK or Batman Begins because people were "discussing" it for way longer?

No one other Snyder dick lickers are discussing the morals of BvS.

Yes they are talking about BvS and wondering how retarded did WB execs have to be to let the guy that fucked up something as simple as Batman and Superman direct another big budget movie.

Whoa, it's almost as if movies that are generally liked garner less discussion than an extremely divisive one.

> BvS actually gives you something to talk about the morals of who's right and wrong

Not really. They completely neutered the actual comic book source material to the point where Batman and Superman are just fighting due to a silly misunderstanding that gets cleared up later on. Neither of them even stand for any particular moral viewpoint.

This. People are actually debating over whether Captain America or Tony were right while nobody cares about sides in BvS. The film itself couldn't even maintain focus on the Batman/Superman rivalry.

never expected anyone to talk about Blade 2 and 3

DC is more memeable

>Make Batman a murderer
>Make Superman "Man of Collateral Damage"
>Make Luthor some campy faggot
>Have Wonder Woman be a "hero" who apparently sat and did nothing for 100 years including nothing during Zod's attempted mass genocide
>Have Joker be god knows what gangster rapper looking dipshit like that dead guy who was being spammed here last week

Is there a major character DC/WB haven't fucked up?

>Yet people are still discussing BvS in 2017
No they aren't. The only reason BvS is getting brought up now is in comparison to the disaster that's Justice League. No one actually gives a shit about this hack other than you pajeets that think every single thing he touches turns into fine art.

A kick in the dick is memorable, that doesn't mean it's good

>people are still discussing BvS in 2017
I'm not sure a bunch of autistic NEET shitskins pretending it's some sort of obscure masterpiece to be contrarian on a chinese funny books website even qualifies as "people"

Because WW and SS were unironically fucking garbage.

Both MoS and BvS were far better.

BvS and to a lesser extent Man of Steel and maybe Wonder Woman are the only memorable DC movies, though.

Suicide Squad and Justice League are both bland, mass produced garbage.

I think you need to reread what he said

memeable not memorable, you illiterate mousecuck ballsucker

Oh no, how could I ever mistake that as a typo and think he was using real words

Wonder Woman's already been forgotten

Because BvS was so shit.

People also still discuss The Room.

not watched all of them since never cared for the marvel films and watching the new Thor this month it didn't change my mind, however I saw Dr Strange few days ago and thought it was enjoyable. Are there any as good as that?
(do not recommend the mash up ensemble cast films please)

To be fair, people barely ever talk about Suicide Squad or Wonder Woman any more. Even MoS tends to only come up when we're talking BvS. The other thing to keep in mind is that there's more Marvel movies, and they keep making them, so it's easier for movies to get lost in the shuffle. Ultimately, I don't think the goal is to make movies you'll obsess over for years to come. The goal is to make movies that are enjoyable but then you move onto the next one.

>Marvel’s films are forgettable
>People will never stop talking about BvS
TL;DR

>Dance-off bro! You and me!
>Dormammu I've come to bargain!

Doctor Strange is pretty bad though.
Try Winter Soldier or Ant-Man.

Ant-Man is the worst Marvel flick.

Don't take your dyslexia out on me, dipshit

But that's patently untrue in a world where Iron Man 2, Thor 2, Thor 1, Avengers 2, The Incredible Hulk, Civil War, Homecoming and Iron Man 3 exist.

The dance off was from GOTG1

I disagree with Hulk & Civil War but raise you Thor 3

Isn't that what the poster is for? I couldn't tell, they all look the same to me.

Thor 3 is an amazing movie though and Ant-Man is simply better than Civil War or Hulk.
From now on we're enemies.

Keep telling that to yourself, Radesh. Nobody but you keeps discussing BvS.

So basically all marvel movies?
Avengers 1 was garbage too

>Capeshit
>Amazing
AM I ON BIZARRO Sup Forums WHAT IS HAPPENING

It's nice to see some positivity - not for BvS - once in a while.

>BvS is deep

>Ant-Man is simply better than Civil War

Deep inside his butthole, more like.

they definitely influence pop culture more. Harley cosplayers were everywhere after SS came out, same with Wonder Woman

>Thor 3
>Amazing

Yeah as amazing as a comedy without funny jokes.

It was legitimately funny and if you think otherwise you probably suffer from autism. Legitimately. The movie was very flawed, but not in the comedy department.

People still discuss the star wars prequels. Some people even defend them.

>people still laugh at how awful it was
>this continued "discussion" means it was deep

What? Black and white and Batman was wrong. In the end there is big cgi monster.

people talk about civil war alot, people talk about Guardians of the galaxy, but nobody talks about doctor strange

>"We're the revengers because we want revenge...right?"

Whatever makes you sleep at night, man.

Maybe if we all forget it ever happened they'll go back and make one that's as good as the trailer.

>BvS is deep and meaningful