You know I would

Dead girls cant say no

Necrophilia is such a shit-tier fetish.

Yes, but not the corpse.

I decapitate her before doing anything.

With a robot that has red oil?

No.

oh ye

Do you Jackfags have to make a topic every five seconds? Holy shit.

been noticing ALOT of guro / necro interest budding up since that necking.

is Genndy ushering in a new golden age of guro, too?

It's a relaunch show that's been off the air for over a decade and has had a cult following. Same exact thing happen here when Futurerama came back on the air, let's just hope it goes better than that.

kek

>this webm
What a solid heresy right here, pal. I even fapped on some snuff shit, but this is definietly above my legic limit.

We're AI, senpai.

Longer webm for those interested

Because Genndy saved western animation and if you don't like it, it means you're a tasteless faggot who needs to JUST

Now add in him cumming on her face.

At this point, people are shitposting.

Uhhh she's asleep, right? What's that red spot behind her?

>Not inside.

Thats not how you defile a corpse jack.

>those teeth
Definitely.

There's only 25. Korra season 1 usually had at least twice that up, and most of those didn't even get replies as opposed to Jack having many of them getting over a hundred or even reaching bump limit. You really underestimate the power of hype.

Gotta get back.
Back to a paid job.
Janitor Jack.

My god the cancer. Can /sj/ be thrown in the trash if they keep this up. At least force them to a general, mods.

>necro interest
Sauce me senpai

slit her throat? HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cut that chicken's head off!!!!

It was clear to me that Genndy wanted to cut her head off of her body but to avoid "OMG SJ so edgy now!" memers (or simply go in gore territory) he just made it so that he only cut half of her neck.

If you look at the cut scene it's noticeable that Jack cuts her entire neck and her head seems to be falling off at some point.

Nonsense.

Force of the narrow (not blunt) impact and severing of the SCM and surrounding muscles would lead to a jerking back/to the side of the head.

It looks a little weird because her neck/head ratio are so distorted because it is a cartoon, but that webm is pretty clearly representing that (or at least doing a decent job at it)

Source: Far too much anatomy followed by med school after EMT. I will admit I haven't seen it happen in person, but I've been around the aftermath

>but I've been around the aftermath
You uh ever...you know, afterward?

11/10

Have to hold my hand in someone's neck so they don't bleed out?

Or do you mean act like one of the degenerate scum posting about being sexual with a victim of neck lacerations, even just ironically in this thread?

Nah it's good.

Don't worry user. She had a parachute.

You can't tell me what to do

Would I?!

Speaking of neck lacerations, the book tells you to use plastic to occlude the jugular from collecting air.

Saved

Would you?

too soon

?

Damn that delet'd fast
Through 4chanX meme magic, I can see the image of some girl in underwear, I don't get the ref though. Maybe she dead irl, sorry for being a newfag.

It's an old image. That girl is supposedly dead in that photo, but I don't think if it's ever been proven that this is the case.

Just when you thought Sup Forums couldn't sink any lower.

Dude, a hot teenage human is way not-lower than an underage alien dog girl.

If anything this is a step up. Two steps up.
dog - human
child - teenager

Fuck off normal fag

Well, that took longer than expected.

The sexual stuff.

>HOW MUCH LONGER CAN YOU KEEP THIS UP

oh I can keep going...

WFR here, can confirm

is that a fucking Ainsley Harriot Scaramouche? Holy fuck

Is she...extra Thicc?

Nope, but I guess it can be if you want it to.
It's a lewd pic