WISHLIST?

What do you hope for Sup Forums?

> Beta Ray Bill does not die in this week's final issue of Unworthy Thor.
> New Martian Manhunter series.
> By the end of Secret Empire Steve's friends & the world know his mind/history was altered and aren't left believing that the greatest hero in the history of their universe was evil the whole time.
I really liked Avengers World but no fuck that worthtless fucking hack Nick Spencer, subhuman sadist trash.
> Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird directs Mos2.
> Michael Giacchino scores Mos2/The Batman/Aquaman.

OP dies in a fire.

Why user?

Rude.

This.
and also that Sup Forums gets deleted. Maybe brought back in 5 years.

Throg/Jane Fosthor team-up

bump

>Palmiotti & Conner finally gets the book out of anything Harley Quinn related and someone better gets to write Harley's solo

>Beta Ray Bill does not die in this week's final issue of Unworthy Thor.

EHm... welp. This is a joke, right?

Jane Foster is actually Throg transformed in Jane Foster via a fragment of Mjolnir and then transform in Whor via Mjolnir. The actually Jane Foster was killed by cancer decades ago.

Bruce Wayne is the time traveling great grandson of Dick Grayson. Martha fearing for her safely in the 25th century decided to travel back in time. There she met and witness the murder of Martha Kane. Using 25th century technology, she assumed the identity of Martha Kane while burying the body of the original. She would later meet Thomas Wayne and give birth to Bruce Wayne.

I wish the doom iron man wont end with him telling the reader reeree is the better iron person

>> Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird directs Mos2.

Are you laughing because it won't happen or because it's a bad idea in your mind?

Because it won't happen

Look at every director decision that WB has made about their DC franchise.
Do those directors sound like that type of director?

Furthermore, regardless of how you think about it emotionally, you have to recognize that the series is in a low place

Gareth Edwards isn't going to go from doing a Star Wars movie, the peak of his career, to taking on a movie in a dying franchise. He has future to worry about.
Brad Bird is too tied up with Pixar to do a side project.
And besides that, he's obviously too tonally different than what WB wants for the DCEU

>Gareth Edwards directs MoS2
>OP wants Godzilla 2 pushed back even further
Get fucked, asshole.

>Sup Forums gets deleted
>Replaced by a new cartoon only board
>Hiroshimoot pushes it hard for 5 years but it never takes off
>Sup Forums rebirth

Edwards could do it out of a attempt to "redeem" the dceu.

>And besides that, he's obviously too tonally different than what WB wants for the DCEU
Don't agree, MOS2 with the tone of Ghost Protocol I think would hit the right balance of keeping things more authentic and serious then the Reeves films without being dour or depressing.

>>OP wants Godzilla 2 pushed back even further
>Get fucked, asshole.
Edward's isn't directing G2, Michael Dougherty (trick r treat, krampus) is.
And its set for March 22 2019.

I can only seeing Edwards doing it because he really loves Superman
He's got a pretty blank cheque now that Rogue One has been pretty well received

As for Bird, Ghost Protocol was a bit of an aberration, it seems.
All the rest of his movies have a very common theme. Anyone can be anything. Anything is possible if you hope.
Tomorrow Land, Ratatouille, Iron Giant, Incredibles.
All based on hope

>Karnak doesn't get toned down even a little bit for Secret warriors

I snorted

Lars Mikkelsen plays Brainiac or JessLex's dad who replaces him.

Bump...

Unpopular Opinion:

I like Nick Spencer's run of Captain America Steve Rogers and consider it the best thing coming out of ANAD and Marvel Nower!

I also am hyped for Secret Empire and what goes down with Kobik and Winter Soldier.

I hope that print comics undergo a renaissance where they embrace digital format and stop being literally the most expensive entertainment medium per minute enjoyed

>fucking casual

-Marvel reprints the first volume of Exiles Ultimate Collection
-Marvel reprints the first omnibus of Byrne's and Hickman's FF
-A decent X-Men book for once

>-A decent X-Men book for once
Never going to happen so long as Fox holds the rights

>The O5 die or are sent back to the past, either is fine with me.
>New X-Men characters get a promotion and get their own title again.
>Iron Man is written by Christopher Priest, as Priest always wants.
>We get a good writer for GOTG
>Aaron, Soule and Bendis are blacklisted and never work on anything but creator owned IPs.
>Gaiman finishes Miracleman
>Rebirth continues as it is or gets better.
>Deathstroke continues for a long time.
>Nightwing gets more fanservice.
>Clayface stays redeemed for a long time

>Bendis blacklisted and never work on anything but creator owned IPs
So, you want his career to end?

before his career ends i want a bendis batman book

Can't wait to read about a quipping Batman

But user Aaron is great when not writing feminism.

... Is that wrong? With the exception of Alias, Daredevil and Ultimate Spiderman (Even that had some real shit moments) everything he has written in Marvel seems to be completely shit.

Eh... Haven't really seen that. He seems to be an incredibly unimaginative bastard who shills all his characters and pets as being the best while giving no justification, has 'cool moments' which make no sense or disregard previous, better written works and just generally is a bad writer.

you mean a super jewish quipping batman... dear god imagine his joker or riddler just going on and on with horrible dialogue

> Bendis
Read Secret War
> Aaron
Read Thor God Butcher/God Bomb

I concur though technically The Vision is the best thing that came out of ANADA. Meanwhile, Champions is among the worst.