>Episode downloads

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12566484
youtube.com/watch?v=KoEBdCsrOVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poopy

WEEEEEEEEEEELLL

Here we go

Anyone feel like posting a vocaroo of their best gem impression?

Fusions should date

It would be for the best if Greg and Steven could live together with Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl.
It's really sad, but Greg still has "custody" over him (Steven has no papers and neither the other Gems) so he's still able to spend time with his son.

Always right.

What the fuck, dude.

The kid doesn't even go to fucking school.
I understand he's half-gem, but that mean he's also half-human, he need a "proper" education.

>inb4 always left

One of the comics did mention that Steven is homeschooled by the Gems, and Greg has been thinking about getting Steven online courses.

>The gems only let Steven see Greg because Greg has custody over him.

That is fucking horrible, I wonder if Rose knew this before she had Steven?

Would you?

this show is for nogoodniks

Steven can choose to visit Greg whenever he wants to, it's really not much of the other Gems' business.

Jasper is best best gem

t. nogoodnik

People are trying really hard to force this meme

Those are Steven's parents. I can't even if they are cute.

forced meme spotted

Always blue

Always qt

Always Cyan.

That's just Grose.

Away from the funny maymays, saving those Rose Quartz gems would have been a traumatic, nightmarish hell for Steven, Greg and Pearl.

Do you think Peridot ever gets sick of Lapis masturbating over pictures of Steven.
And then climaxing and crying afterwords?

What if Lapis was being bullied at school because of her garish color scheme and she came home crying?

No, because Lapiven isn't canon and Lapivenfags should kill themselves

all gems are qt

Then Steven would hug her and make it all better.

Is Steven the biggest slut in all of cartoon history?
Is their one person/gem he hasn't slept with?

My opinion is law

/sug/ is qt.

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

So what happens to Humans when they get too old at the Zoo? Does their "little voice" tell them to go somewhere, where they're taken to die?

Not counting corrupt/bubbled Gems? Bismuth, Holly, the Diamonds, their Pearls and the Rubies.
The Famethysts doesn't count, he was gangbanged offscreen.

What is this forced meme and why are you not posting the superior human version of lapis?

>Ignoring gems like Sapphire and Lapis

yes

strawpoll.me/12566484

Fuck Holly.

They all have a lot of issues they need to work out more, together, like a real family.

k

I'm loving this complete and utter silence from CN. It's really great.

I wish this show could've been on Disney. They've treated Star vs extremely well. It's aired like a normal tv show, but with a mid season finale, so there's a small hiatus between parts 1 and 2. But it's still nothing in comparison to SU's bullshit hiatuses

She should have lighter hair.
We need a human version that would look the same as regular lapis if both are put in grayscale.

Basic color theory, guys.

> Does their "little voice" tell them to go somewhere, where they're taken to die?
Yeah, they are probably told to leave the group and then euthanized. The other humans probably don't even know about death, they just think old people leaving to never return is a normal thing because it has always been like that. I don't think it's a bad way to do it either.

Don't worry user, with their collapsing ratings and bizarre refusal to resolve the underlying problems that have made their rating collapse, CN will be out of business before long.

Always cyanide.

Peridot does it too, sometimes they share and swap pictures.

I'm never getting over the irony of Nefcy being rejected by CN ending up only helping her show.

Since when do we have coloring rules for gem-to-human transformation?
that orange hair is disgusting, she looks olike fry from futurama, I don't want to fug fry from futurama, I want to fug mentally-scarred lapis

That is horrifying

if su was a disney show, the gems would have to stand at least a metre away from each other at all times

Does Steven ever wonder if his Human penis will transform into a tentadick, like the other Gems' cocks?

I never said the retarded ginger was better. The dark haired one is better but not perfect either.

And of course there's no rule, but it makes more sense that the character would keep the same color intensity, it makes it seem more like the same, actual, character, escept human, it's a throwback to the original design.

they had big gay faggot in beauty n the beast, are lezzies off limits?

Y6 is upset that the fruit is yellow

What about characters with black hair? are they doomed to be black-haired forever?

What if Homeworld capture Steven, and experiment on him, turning his gem into other types.

What if he became a Pearl?
A peridot?
A Lapis Lazuli?

gravity falls once tried to show a lesbian couple in the background in one of their episodes, it did not pass the disney censors

imagine that but with su

I wonder how Steven will feel when he discovers that Lapis and Peridot are hoarding tons of pictures of him that show him in the bath tub and sleeping.

I've never seen a gay couple in public ever so Disney just keeping it real.

Gimme the draw requests

What if they experiment with hybrids gems and make a new powerful race of "gems"?

pearl holding baby steven

I imagine they would be fascinated by a hybrid and would probably want to see the results of human and gem breeding.
They would probably use the zoomans or adducted humans to breed with others gems to see the results of what kind of hybrids they can make.

The live action movies can pull it off because they try and market them as edgy.
Animation is still seen as kid stuff, and boy oh boy we can't expose kids to that stuff.

>Pearl
A clingy rapist.
>Peridot
A shitty meme gremlin
>Lapis Lazuli
A more powerful rapist.

He's a child-soldier, he doesn't need much.

He'd wonder how they got all these pictures of him, and try to track down their dealer.

Yeah but you'd be wasting gems in a way, since they have to give up their light bodies.

They'd probably do it a few times and then scrap the concept, full grown gems who are immediately useful are a lot better for their use as squishy and useless babies.

If Steven went to school, we would see amazing school episodes, rather than shitty town episodes.

An army of Stevens gems, of all cuts and types come to Earth ready to destroy the planet.

They all end up going to Beach City, eating doughnuts and staying with the Crystal Gems. The barn is flooded with Stevens.

This is probably what Pink wanted, she wanted all humans to become hybrids, so that we don't die so easily, and so we could intergrate into gem society easier.

To be fair, LeFou is still a bit of a pansy in the animated film.

>amazing school episodes

In my logic, yeah. Or they could switch colors around from the existing palette. It's all in keeping visual cues. But everyone can do whatever the fuck they want, why would I care ?

Pearl in some Pajamas taking a nap

That doesn't sound so bad.

Yeah but they're cute. Blue could use an empathetic friend.

Yes but everyone knows gays are worst than anything, like straight up death and insane asylums in the eyes of conservatards.

Imagine Steven going to school and showing his gem powers to everyone at lunch. There could even be a bully episode in which Steven uses his gem to kill a bully. Eventually the school would ban gem powers/magic. Steven and Connie would get in trouble regularly.

Kids don't even know what gender they are these days to understand stuff like that.

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

See this.

>Conservatards
Don't, we get enough political bullshit here.

That sounds extremely unoriginal and tired except for the part where he actually kills the bully.

I want bullies to call Steven a fat shit at school and Steven to completely beat the shit out of them.

Not really
>The new student
>Steven & Connie wonders if the new student is either male or female
>Steven notices the lack of gem-inclusive bathrooms in the school
>Steven feels oppressed when the new white cisgendered teacher gives him an F

>conservatards

'conservatard' is a nice change of pace from the usual 'libtard' at least

I want a whole forgreworld dedicated to making Stevens. I want no control over his cut, or gem, personality or anything like that, I want it to be random, just as in real life. I just want him to act like my little brother. I'll love him forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoEBdCsrOVs

What will cure corruption /sug/?
Would you be mad if Peridot accidentally cured it doing something autistic?

looks likes lapis is taking a really satisfying piss

I LIKE BIG GEMS AND I CANNOT LIE