30 Minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/marvel-cover-story
youtube.com/watch?v=rR6KcsRJPrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfuNTqbHE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've already watched it, shit was leaked.

KINO INCOMING

No it wasn't. Unless you're talking bout a shitt camrip of a different set of footage from 3 months ago with unfinished CGI

Some good luck Pom to help ease the pain of taking too much Kino up the ass.

i think he is talking about that some guy leaked clips from the official trailer a couple days ago not the full trailer though

Oh those 3 second clips with a massive watermark on them? Lmao

100 minutes.

God she's dreamy

Please be unfunny

>marvel
>no humour

Dont pretend you're not faggot numale

mommy milkiessss

Winter Soldier trailer starts with Kristen from Statistics, but the rest is serious. Civil War trailer is also serious, only Tony talking about punching Cap's perfect teeth, and Falcon saying about how bad guys shoot at them. I'm cautiously optimistic that Infinity War's trailer will be similar.

you posted this 28 minutes ago so 2 minutes left then?

Will it be on their YouTube now?

I'm waiting to see people react like picture.

I hope it isn't the trailer from a couple months ago.

It didn't seem like a real trailer from the shitty cam I saw, it seemed like a mash of some scenes.

it's not

ready for quips and no one dying again

It's airing on Good Morning America. Could be any minute now, could be an hour.

Good Morning America starts in 20 mins, what time during the show the trailer will drop idk

it'll drop at the end of the show obviously, so not yet

70 minutes

They just showed a 5 second clip GGNNNHHHH

>no one dying again
I read that this one is going to be different, as it signals the end of a generation of marvel actors.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/marvel-cover-story

dammit I missed it

Is this cringequipkino?

Coulson died in Avengers 1, QuickSlav in A2, Groot in GotG1, Yondu in GotG2. WarMachine got wheelchaired in Civil War. There will be deaths in IW.

youtube.com/watch?v=rR6KcsRJPrQ

Cable television is fucking awful

Different groot. Old groot is kill.

Coulson and Groot didn't actually die, and they set everything up so it's easy as fuck to write away War Machine's injury.

Thor's mom died. So did his dad. And those three friends of his.

man fuck this "The Post" movie so hard
such blatant propaganda and oscarbait, i hope it bombs

Can't wait for the nerd crew reaction

>THE MISTER ROGERS MOVIE

Giv trailer or get saged

i hope so. thanos needs to kill someone important

it begins

ScarJo looks gross here

very cool, very cool

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfuNTqbHE8

Tony is kill. RDJ's salary already eats up at least 1/3 of the budget of these movies.

A BEUT!

>WarMachine got wheelchaired in Civil War
Are Marvelfags this defensive that they have to bring up something totally unrelated? Also no one gave a shit about this character because he's going to be able to walk again anyway.

Okay so fuck everything and everyone, this looks better than good, it's fucking great.

>this will earn 300 memillion dollars

Remember when everyone said only Peter Quill would be in this? So much for that faggots.

Jesus, this is hype as fuck

HOYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try 2 billion.

Did they change Thanos' voice? I liked the way it sounded in Guardians a lot more than how it sounds in this.

Were those a bunch of fucking KANGZ running through the forest with the Avengers at the end there?

>the text leaks were all legit
B I G N I C E

Literally.

Zero.

Quips.

The absolute madmen.

Gib dis mang a shield.

ITS OVER
MARVEL WON
DC IS DEAD
BTFO
RIP IN PEACE DC
JUST BURY IT

How is Vision being held down

Steve Rogers has adopted the identity of Nomad and is leading the Secret Avengers, formed by Black Widow and Falcon. Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Ant-Man went their different ways. Ant-Man is not in the movie in any significant way.

Steve and his team have minor roles. Early on, they rescue Scarlet Witch and Vision from the Children of Thanos and send them to Wakanda so Black Panther and his sister Shuri can extract the Mind Stone from the Vision and guard it against Thanos. When Thanos' forces invade Wakanda in the end, they return to help. Steve is the one that manages to kill Thanos' main enforcer Corvus Glaive after he kills Vision and defeats everyone else that tries to stop him.

Thanos attacks the Asgardians' ship in search of the Space Stone, which Loki trades for Thanos' pardon and the lives of the refugees, becoming Thanos' advisor. Thor is severely beaten and cast out into space by Thanos, where he is later found by the Guardians of the Galaxy, who had been following Thanos' trail of destruction across the galaxy.

Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis go to Knowhere to consult with the Collector, but find him being tortured by Thanos for the Reality Stone. Meanwhile, Thor, Rocket and Teen Groot visit the Dwarf King Eitri (Peter Dinklage), who forged Mjolnir, for weapons. Eitri has also forged the Infinity Gauntlet, and Thanos has cut off his hands so he can not build something powerful enough to destroy it. Thor finds an axe, Jarnbjorn, made from the same metal as Mjolnir, but it is unfinished, so Teen Groot gives his wood to make the handle.

There's a gag that, although Eitri is considered a "dwarf", he's actually massive by mortal standards. Thor goes up on his knee. Thor also doesn't get his eye back. He wears the eyepatch for the entire movie.

I feel like that trailer was just shilling for the Black Panther movie

Iron Man takes the spotlight, heading into space with Doctor Strange to meet Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy and stop Thanos. Spider-Man tags along and ends up getting injured in battle.

Black Panther unites the Wakandan tribe leaders - including M'Baku - to defend Wakanda, and brings Winter Soldier out of cryosleep to help fight Thanos' forces, providing him with a new arm. Hawkeye also joins the battle in the end.

Bruce Banner makes it back to Earth in a escape pod, but can't turn into the Hulk anymore. He pilots the Hulkbuster armor during the battle of Wakanda and fights Thanos' strongest enforcer, Cull Obsidian, who tears the Hulkbuster apart. He eventually turns into the Hulk again, bursts out of the Hulkbuster and defeats Cull Obsidian.

Doctor Strange develops a rivalry with Thanos' smartest enforcer, Ebony Maw, after he breaks into the Sanctum Sanctorum and uses his psychic powers to mindfuck everyone and steal the Time Stone.

Doctor Strange becomes good friends with both Iron Man and Spider-Man. Thor also gets along well with Star-Lord. Lots of humor come from Iron Man/Drax and Spider-Man/Teen Groot interactions.

Valkyrie has a minor appearance, having led the Asgardian refugees to safety after Loki's betrayal and Thor's apparent death.

Wong's appearance is also minor, hanging out at the Sanctum Sanctorum when Ebony Maw attacks and when Strange and Banner later meet Iron Man.

Red Skull also briefly appears, having been stranded in space since WWII, when he was seemingly disintegrated by the Space Stone.

Thanos kills Gamora to get the Soul Stone. Its guardian reveals that one can only wield it by sacrificing the soul of a loved one. Since Gamora is one of Thanos' daughters, he "loves" her (as an asset, not as person), and her death grants him control of the Soul Stone. It is also what compels Nebula to join the others in order to avenge her sister.

There is more enjoyment in this trailer than the entire Justice League movie.

Please let that be the Extremis armor.

With a leg.

But how does captain marvel fit into this

>WarMachine got wheelchaired in Civil War
And yet there he is in the Infinity War trailer, flying along in his armour

It was mentioned that he underwent treatment in Dr Strange, if I remember that film correctly.

>Dwarf King Eitri (Peter Dinklage)
My fucking sides

>Some
I CHECKED THIS WHOLE THREAD AND THIS IS THE ONLY ONE! YOU LIED TO ME! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Infinity War 2 babyyy.

So... Vision confirmed to be riped. Unexpected.

The Age of Ultron trailer was creepy and depressing as fuck. We all know how that turned out.

Is this still a two parter, or are they just doing the whole thing in one movie? I really want it to end with Thanos successfully completing the gauntlet, and wiping out a bunch of the Avengers. That would be such an awesome cliffhanger to end things on, and actually give things stakes. It also feels like things would be too rushed in just one movie.

99% RT.

>Red Skull also briefly appears
n-nani?

Come on, this shit is going to do Star Wars numbers. This is the big one that everything has been leading up to, and it's based on one of the most popular Marvel storylines in the history of the company. People are going to be showing up in droves for this.

*Takes off glasses. * Mr. Rogers....

What exactly made it lose that 1%?
That rating is bullshit and you know it.

spiderman and ironman being manhandled while cap catching a spear and punching bad guys

Not enough GRLL PWRR.

It will be two parts

I don't think in the sense like "part 1 & part 2", the 4th one is described as a sequel to the 3rd and and will have it's own name, but the movies were filmed back to back.

They're setting it up for when Cap is the last man standing and tells Thanos "I can do this all day".

2 parts. and guardians will only really be on the second one, that trailer scene is about all of their appearances. fuck this

>tfw marvel tries to do a bit more of a serious movie like dc tried and they make a great movie

Just like when DC tried to make a movie a bit more funny and they had massive success.

He was on a list of potential patients that Dr Strange is listening to just before his crash.

Literally wrong. We know the Guardians are in this way more than the trailer based on leaks/camrips.

They just want to save the emphasis on them for the lead-up to the movie

>implying
Meme directors like Whedon and Russo Brothers don't have it in them to make a serious but enjoyable blockbuster like Spielberg or Lucas used to do, they just let the CGI and banter do the work for them

But Marvel already did Winter Soldier.

Holy fuck I'm so hyped

2.2B

>DC
>success
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA
but unironically

Woaw
>no quip
>Actual colors
>Looks like there are stakes
Won't watch that shit dough

Wow looks kind of drab and boring aside from the music

yeah I guess, it's got the hype, years of buildup for all the characters, it would have to be a complete disaster of a movie on every level to get bad enough word of mouth to stop people seeing it, like BvS and netflix Iron Fist shit talk combined .

I don't know why, but I believe him yo

those would be pretty decent last words for his character, if they have the balls to kill him.

has he signed on for more movies or is he done?