Did he ever find it again?

Did he ever find it again?

Is that what the Japanese version of samurai jack looks like?

He actually did

Source?

I have to imagine he engineers a great quest and lures would-be heroes to find it and somehow Wang Fire is involved

>and somehow Wang Fire is involved
Wang Fire has a 4-way with Toph, Suki, and Ty Lee. That's how

You forgot the part where Wang Fire resurrects Yue.

Imagine the amazing adventures of Space Sword and Boomerang as they try to return to their master.

>boomerang resents the new kid because he used to be sokka's favorite, but they learn to work together as a team.
>boomerang sacrifices himself so sword can make it
>"Take him to the moon for me, ok?"

is this before or after Wang Fire screws the crazy out of Azula?

>before or after
During.

>"Take him to the moon for me"
Didn't need that feel.

so, so far Wang Fire has banged Azula (curing her insanity) while also banging Toph, Ty Lee and Suki in a ritual which ressurected Yue (who presumably joins in at that point)

I have only one question

where does Mai come in?

Mai is watching it all from afar, writing down an extremely descriptive and explicit account of everything that's going on.

>"Take him to the moon for me, ok?"
Drawfags please

Why not all three?

so he's constantly engaged in a 4some?

But of course.

Doesn't Toph have a crazy large field of vision with her earthbending? Why couldn't she just help Sokka search the forest for it afterward?

It's the straight sword on his hip.

He also gets a new boomerang about a year later in the comics.

My stomach actually does a flip when I look at the bottom picture.

I think I may have a problem.

Is that black the sheath or the sword?

Goddamn, the Korra Klub wasn't even close to the Aang Gang.

1000 hours in paint

Man Team Aang would fucking wreck Team Whorra

Pretty sure it fell while the Zeppelins were still over the ocean

The problem is that literally everyone on Korra's team in that picture, apart from Korra herself, is not only from the same country, but the same city. They all share the same cultural identity and values, despite their diverse backgrounds, bending or lack of, and upbringing.

Mako, Bolin, and Asami's design is far too generic for my wastes. It's too urban, too Western, and contemporary for my tastes. Even their choice of colored clothing is more dull and faded. The exception to this is Tenzin, who's living in his own sub-culture community that's literally separated from the mainland.

We see it visibly fall into the forest.

Fair enough.

The sword is still there. Maybe in a future series the hero find in the woods or something.

The legendary meteor sword

>a future series

It's a shame Aang lost most of his charm and became a mostly-humorless adult who dies insanely young.

I'm still pissed.

>No crazy over the top spy-fi Metal Gear Solid kung-fu cold war third avatar series

FUCK YOU! This made me lol so hard my neighbor had to beat on the wall for me to shut up

Why not? The Avatar goes into cyber-space to battle the the Net-benders from taking over the world.

Bryke said that if there asked to do another Avatar series, that it would take place long before even Aang's time. I think they even know they screwed up by making Korra too modern. The next Avatar after Korra will probably live in a world more technology advanced than modern Earth.

>Bryke said that if there asked to do another Avatar series, that it would take place long before even Aang's time.
they won't be. Not after Korra.

That's just a straight sword. You can't tell if it's the same as the space sword or not.

>It's a shame Aang lost most of his charm and became a mostly-humorless adult who dies insanely young.

>died at 170+
>implying young
>still had humor
>implying humorless

Team Aang are all ludicrously overpowered for their age.

>I think they even know they screwed up by making Korra too modern
Giant mech aside, the technology was plausible for the time period.

Cyber Punk Days of Future Past Avatar series

Why is it whenever I shitpost on Sup Forums art happens. Is this like a superpower. Can I trade it for another?

You don't go from swords and bows to combat mechs and tazer gloves in a generation.

>You don't go from swords and bows
and self-flipping tanks and giant metal zeppelins.
I'm not excusing Korra, but there were some serious jumps in technology that would only go faster with metal bending existing.

ATLA had tanks more advanced that what we have today. LoK is 70 years later.

We made tanks in 1915. We put a man on the moon just under 55 years later.

You do the math.

They screwed it up by wrecking the world at large with all the spirit shit.

>ATLA had tanks more advanced that what we have today

Incorrect, we had flame tanks in WW2

And furthermore LoK made a much larger leap than what you're suggesting. Gunpowder wasn't even present in ATLA. It would be like going from early renaissance to industrial revolution in 70 years.

Those were clearly the mechanical marvels of a Da Vinci or Archimedes type genius, not the general level of technology at the time.

Do we have tanks that can grappel hook up cliffs?

>It would be like going from early renaissance to industrial revolution in 70 years.
ATLA had jet-skis, zeppelins, giant industrial drills, tanks, trains, battleships, and early submarines.

You're telling me that's early rennaissance?

Yes, hence "serious jumps in technology".
It's not impossible that there's more than one really smart guy.

Except we clearly see mass produced tanks, steamships, and zeppelins in the Fire Nation military.

What are the four elements of the internet? I feel like autists and SJWs are at least two.

>ATLA had tanks more advanced that what we have today.
There was nothing advanced about the tanks in ATLA, they were merely physics-defying.

Again, you do not go from swords and bows to combat mechs and tazer gloves in a generation.

>Do we have tanks that can grappel hook up cliffs?
no because we dont need tanks to climb cliffs
between aircraft and the fact a modern tank could probably hit whatever you want at the top of said cliff from several kilometers away it makes your point kind of moot

And tanks and giant metal zeppelins and jet-skis and giant industrial drills and trains not just Earthbender ones, actual mechanized trains and battleships and early submarines.
So yes, they do.

The Avatar world's development differs from ours. Due to the 100 years of war, less focus was put on the development of things outside war machines, which was given the full attention of inventors as a result. This resulted in great leaps in the field of battle-based weaponry and technology due to the great focus on this field for so very long. Not only that, but the time period also had some of the greatest minds working on these machines, such as the mechanist at the air temple.

>no chance ever for a season 3
>no chance to see the years between avatar and korra

>no chance for a 3rd series with an adult avatar

Fire Nation is an exception because they clearly have a technological advantage due to the ease of discovering things like the steam engine

Steam power is not implausible in a culture built around fire and the manipulation thereof. The other examples were explicitly the creations of a single genius.

Can you fuck off with this retarded meme? Azula has standards.

Fuck off, Scrapper.
I honestly, wholeheartedly want you to kill yourself and I know Azula would want it too, you filthy, degenerate peasant.

Right, but that doesn't explain how they went from medieval villages to bristling skyscrapers in 70 years

Metal bending, something already being taught to people when Toph is still a child.

>between aircraft and the fact a modern tank could probably hit whatever you want at the top of said cliff from several kilometers away it makes your point kind of moot
The point isn't that it's superior to modern day tanks. The point is that they had tanks back in ATLA so a jump to having electricity 70 years later is that much of a leap.

And do you think the Fire Nation just hoards all that technology? Post-war it spread around, spurring an industrial revolution.

70 years is plenty of time to reach 1920 level of tech considering ATLA already had shit we didn't have until World War 1.

Metal and lightning bending became normal as fuck.

Literal day laborers can lightning bend

What about advances in government and politics? Societal culture? Religion and philosophy?

It seems retarded a culture that is clearly centered on mysticism akin to that of SE Asia suddenly does a 180 and starts having political intrigue reminiscent of the early 1900s is absurd. Feudal kingdoms to international committees and shit in less than 70 years. Gimmie a break. It took us centuries of political thought and countless bloody wars to evolve our society in such a way.

That's the thing, it's NOT our society.
There's is vastly different.

I'm not Scrapper but you know nothing of what Azula wants.

If you really can't see that she'd want you to kill yourself, you're blinder than Toph.
Fuck you, Scrapper, you fucking peasant.

It still has to be somewhat believable.

They may have magic and shit but the characters still behave like people, and react to change just as you and I do.

>Team Aang is full of prodigies
>Team Korra is full of retards

Kek

Except this is literally what happened in irl Asia. The reason why it seems so retardedly fast is because it skips over the parts where Europe begins sharing notes with China and Japan briefly stops being so anal about total isolation.

The technology in Korra got a little absurd at times (get the fuck out of here with that mecha crap), but on the whole it was a great setting for a mediocre series.

You're right, it doesn't. I was talking about the original series since I never watched Korra to prevent it from ruining the original series for me.

I am no fucking peasant I'm royalty, bitch.

No, you're a peasant loser.
Kill yourself, Scrapper.
Everyone, including Azula, hates you.

Not all of the world was medieval. Everything was so shit because the Fire Nation was constantly at war with everyone else. There was definately a higher standard of living in the cities of ATLA.

>I never watched Korra to prevent it from ruining the original series for me.

Are you me?

Are you him?

Am I you?

Are we them?

Calm down lads

I thought it was established already that we are all one person.

>70 years is plenty of time to reach 1920 level of tech
No, it really isn't. They advance hundreds of years in tech in those 70 years. Going from no understanding of electromagnetic theory to commercial radios is not a 70 year thing, it is a 200 year thing at a minimum. Combat mechs with no discernible power source is a long way to go from crude steam power. We're not there yet and we've had commercial steam engines for 300 years. Going from lighter than air flight to pretty well developed heavier than air flight is a 150 year thing, and so on.

t. Me/Us/Them

Nah, but it's nice to see others besides me made this decision as well.

The obviously fantasy shit like mechas can be ignored as literally physically impossible.

The big thing to get here is that there is no time period in Asia where these developments happen. It wouldn't make sense to try and invent a new time period for the show.

>Going from no understanding of electromagnetic theory
you daft m8?

The setting was great, but it was questionable putting it right next to ATLA.

>doing harry potter magic tricks is the same as understanding electrodynamics

Gaang feels more unique compared to korra gang

That's fair. They don't even use the ATLA characters well, it's almost entirely an excuse to have the son of Aang in the plot when it could have just as easily been his grandson.

That's because, as another user already said, the Gaang is way more diverse. The Korra Crew is all from Republic City, and don't really act like their socioeconomic differences actually matter.

That's the point. You're looking at Avatar like Harry Potter, where their magic makes them retards when it comes to understanding technology.

Avatar is the opposite. Their magic doesn't hinder them, it makes them understand technology more efficiently. They just view it through the lens of their magic. The comics show benders working in a factory assembly line more efficiently than the nonbenders (though not by much).

>it's almost entirely an excuse to have the son of Aang in the plot when it could have just as easily been his grandson.
Tenzin was one of the best characters in LoK though.

Iroh II is a better example of shoehorned descendants.

ATLA is guilty of it too. Zuko being the great grandson of Roku is a stretch when there's only a 100 year time gap.

You're just trying to be a shithead, I know Azula would approve of me.

Yes, but did Sokka ever find his sword again?

She absolutely would not.
You're peasant trash and an ignorant one at that, she wouldn't waste her time sentencing you to death.
Kill yourself, Scrapper.
You know it's what she wants.

>not even denying you're Scrapper anymore
Sad. kys

I'm not Scrapper but you are trying to turn my own daughters against me. You don't know anyhting about her. I only want the best for her.

Pitch the episode to me, Sup Forums.

Rape, lots and lots of Poyle-equivalent rape.
Azula needs to be degraded.

Being able to use lightning magic is not the same as understanding how electricity works.

>I only want the best for her.
Which is killing yourself.
You're blind to what she really wants if you can't see that.
Kill yourself and make her happy, Scrapper.