Search party

this series is way to good to be in TBS

>leftist shit
>good

how is the show leftist my white friend?

> a smart reinvention of the crime genre for a younger audience
>leftist.

you guys are idiots

how many times per day do you create a thread about this? I think i've seen four today.

what, would you prefer an edgy right wing version?
>oh man going missing is so cucked, i bet she was kidnapped by a syrian refugee!
>we can't search for her, she's a privileged white female! we should be looking for someone with less socioeconomic advantages to put our efforts towards!
>the tv said there were no new updates in the case, but how can we trust the lying fake news when they treat our president so terribly?

>"ugh look at these leftist cucks, right guys?"

amerimutts always cracks me up

I hate comedies that turn out to be mostly whinging dramas. Happens way too often now.

The first season was very good, interesting central conceit/ending, felt fresh.
4 episodes into 2, and it's bad. Uniqueness stripped away, just another PTSD series as is the style like Jessica Jones and more. It should have only been the first, as that was the interesting, sort of one and done story. Now this is just milking it.

s2 is way better than s1 now, shit is funny as fuck
hope that bitch chantall gets murdered

>shit is funny as fuck
What's been funny so far?

There's more than one person who makes these threads. It's a good show.

t. butthurt commie

Season 2 is great. It's still hilarious.

>still hilarious.
I'm straining to even recall jokes or humorous content? It's just been dramatic plot exposition referencing the season finale.

>in
lel

do you need blatant quips for it to be funny? Everything has been amusing so far

Anyone else disappointed by Alia Shawkat tits?

Aside from that, the 1st season was fucking great. Should had ended there. Haven't seen season 2 but I hope its just as good as the 1st one.

Aww, no i dont need quips for it to be funny. I need humor. It's been bogged down by the rote, boring drama and lost its spark so far.

guess it's not your cup of tea then is it 'friend'

The first season was, 'sport'

things change 'pal'

>Season 2

Wait what? I thought it just debuted

No, it debuted last year. It's just that nobody's heard of this show.

The show doesn't have punchlines, it has moments. I'm laughing throughout every episode, but it's between lines of dialogue.

She left it too late, like nearly every other actress with good tits.

I like Pere Ubu as much as the next guy, but what do they have to do with this conversation?

can Sup Forums watch anything without getting upset? why is everything "bad" leftist/feminist/sjw?

funniest show on tv

fake eyes?

shit cracks me up

She’s super pretty.

This show fucking sucks I watched a couple of episodes cause it had Alia Shawkat in it but it was trash

no, i think she's beautiful

It makes fun of millennials for being self-absorbed

that's the whole point

it's the "my life is so important" generation

honestly the only reason i like it

I would do unspeakable things to the guy in the hoodie

woah wtf