/meta/

HIroyuki has allowed one (1) meta thread.

/cape/shit when? Just make a new board for this bullshit ffs

Otherwise make /tvg/ - Sup Forums generals.

BRING BACK /FILM/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dTwpvwFu
observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup
instagram.com/invisibro/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's very interesting that on any other board these threads would be deleted(even on this board if it's for anything other than capeshit) yet here its being babysat
Almost as if the mods are being paid by studios

4chins is dead. Just forget about it. It's a sewer made for shitposting, nothing else.

delet

>user is picking a fight with the mods again
lol

On the topic of that picture you posted, "HAHAHAHA" posting should be a ban. It's the cancer of Sup Forums, and it's shit bait.
I'm all for discussion and if people wanna shit all over the new trailer then be my guest but FFS say something substantial.

nice meme faggot
$0.01 has been deposited in your account

Until /film/ is real

And the new "OH NO NO" and other posting.

And stop deleting kinoplex threads.

Um it literally says 'meta in /qa/ only' at the top of your screen sweetie

ban all generals desu. They don't stop any threads of their movies/tv shows being made and they take up the frontpage

Sup Forums likes it so it gets to stay as they don't block ads.

I don't care though

The Dr. Who general is different

>Cunny
mfw
fucking kill yourself pedo

>no one recognized who the balding man in OP's pic is

Sup Forums is truly dead

Just go to "settings", at the top and bottom of the page. Then click on "filters and post hiding". Then add as many word filters as you want to hide all the cancer.

do you feel important and insightful when you stand so nobly telling the admin of the site what to do - oblivious that your ideas are dogshit?

mind sharing your list?

Export it and paste it to an online service.

hastebin or something

filtered

Pic related.
But I do agree that the amount of redditors defending capeshit is ridiculous.

>The Dr. Who general is different
B-but muh cancer is better!

pastebin.com/dTwpvwFu

is he famous?

No, lets hold up for 1 (uno) second.
Scroll up, see that big message at the top of you screen saying "Meta on /qa/ only."? (message provided in pic for american convinience)
What do you think that means?
Do you think it means everyone wants you to shit your dumb ideas about imageboards all over Sup Forums?
No, it means you should post this thread on /qa/.
Glad we could have this chat dumbasses, Ciao!

The absolute state of dumbfuckingstan

>The absolute state of
>dumbfuckingstan
Thanks, both added.

wtf is even left? game of thrones, capeshit and doctor who?

Are you fucking serious? Each one of those are always associated with the worst kind of shit posts. At least the ones I have actually hidden, the rest are marked for colorcoding.

For example pleb and plebs. I have those marked, so it draws my attention. After a while if those marked posts are just over-overwhelmingly shitty posts I'll just hide all posts with the word pleb. It's a good system and the quality of my board has improved.

The aids ridden shack of 55%
Show me where aussies touched you.

statement on why mods wont ban capeshit and generals when?

Bane?

Aye

Why’re you so triggered by shitty memes? Why take the time?

i don't know why you'd bother, frankly. shitty memes and unnecessary complaining are the bulk of the board. looking at the catalogue, what you must have are a bunch of fairly mediocre discussions. just join a film discussion forum. what's outstanding and unique about Sup Forums is just how absolutely fucking terrible it is and that it always finds new ways to be even more terrible.

Cicero?

COCKSUCKAH?

>wants to ban capekino discussion
>doesn't make a thread to ban cunnyposting and BLACKEDposting

Wew

As you can see by his latest filters, he is an american, probably mixed one.

>40 threads filtered
>it's still garbage

I'm pretty sure Asian moot told you fucks to take your reddit meta threads to /qa/ and keep them there. Oh and reported btw lmao

>announcing a report

see you in three days kiddo

>triggered
Hardly. Mildly annoyed and it's an easy fix. I just highlight the word, click the arrow and filter the word. It's not like I spent 16 weeks coding my own filtering program or anything.

>SNEED
>FEED AND SEED XDDD
This board is by far the worst fucking board and I don't keep the filters up forever. For a while I had "lovecraftain" up because the shit is spammed everywhere. It's fucking annoying.

Same desu

>filter everything
>the catalog is empty
>no threads
>no banes
>final destination

Any chance of getting mods who don't have financial ties to political organizations?

>censoring
why

observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

look at OP's pic, that's his senpai-senpai

Jay Irwin is a cuck

>phoneposter
get out

How fucking stupid are you

I got a 3 day ban for "doxing" when I posted the uncensored version.

Why would a Sup Forums mod ban someone for posting proof that a Sup Forums mod is writing clickbait articles for alt-right websites at the same time that alt-right posts are allowed to flood the site? Really activated my almonds tbqh.

1x neck hangs

what a cute family

Says the guy who can't take a screenshot.

Would the Canadian botter move to /cape/ or stay on Sup Forums?

i bet hes gay and uses gigantic dildos too

My guess? Someone's paying them.
Plus, to become a mod (or even a janny) you have to supply your real name, address and DOB and have to sign a statement that says thet if anything goes wrong you can be sued in fedderal court and that Sup Forums is off-limits because it is censored by the FBI.

t. guy who turned down being a janny

I think he'd stay on Sup Forums

>statement on why mods wont ban capeshit and generals when?
literally never

I saw a blatant cunnybot thread on Sup Forums today
I hope he dies

>Sup Forums mod is a literal cuckodl

jesus fucking christ no wonder this place sucks so much

you don't like threads like this ???????

Wow, my son looks huge. Thanks for taking care of him, faglord.

>Hiroyuki has allowed one (1) meta thread

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jay Irwin (Sw ** lord) Instagram

instagram.com/invisibro/?hl=en

The guy is a fucking numale

Why do you have "auto" checked on all of those?

SO this..... is the power of moderation

User count has doubled but the number of threads has stayed the same. Double the number of active threads so that some interesting shit stays up. Most interesting shit gets pruned too fast.

>he's shorter than an asian
Really makes me think.

>muh safespace

>muh literal garbage dump

choose faggot

there's a fine line between chaos, order and anarchy.

You're here because reddit turned this board into their safespace, princess
If this retard and his band of oldfags were still allowed to run around here freely you wouldn't be posting here

Go to the Letterboxd thread if you want proper discussion you stupid idiot.

Go to Sup Forums if you want a meme reddit board

That's one (1) thread out of 155 (one hundred and fifty-five) threads though

the guy has a life, you don't

capeshit is SHIT

crossing my fingers that his sister

So alt-right garbage flooding the board at the exact moment moot leaves and swaglord begins writing clickbait for alt-right sites is all a huge coincidence right?

Did you join Sup Forums for star wars 7?

he might have been one of the faggots who came here to praise Pacific Rim

No, I came in the LOST era. I didn't come last year year because the_donald wasn't edgy enough.

>pretending the majority of new users to Sup Forums aren't here for the latest alt right memes

Sup Forums was killed way before the election you dumb cunt newfag

Nah, that's his wife.
rachel
bie
switch the e and i
der

typing her name and hitting post gets you banned instantly for two weeks
He's literally the mod and does it for free

So then you would know that this board has had "alt right" garbage spam before the election and even before moot left. Unless you're for some reason pretending this spam and old "Sup Forums" spam is different.
The rest of the site sure, but the majority of new users for Sup Forums are underage mexican meme hustlers.

The reason this board is such dogshit is because people from Reddit come here to strictly shitpost. They have their own forums to go back to for "proper discussion", so they treat this place like a fucking dump.

It's kind of like going to someone else's house for a party. See the Redditor treats his own house with respect, but heard that there was a party going on here so they get really belligerent and shit up the entire place because they don't have to stick around. These are the people that laugh and tell you "chill out bro, it's just memes man, this place is a shithole anyway XD". Everything is spammed shit, and the only time they take anything serious is when they have to let everyone know about their "superior liberal ideas". They'll be sure to stop spamming shitposts long enough to correct you about politics, believe that.

ban all lefty libtard soycucks and the board will be saved

jesus your butthurt is palpable and retarded. Ever thought that, if you have to filter 30 words, maybe you should just not visit the website instead of hiding half its content? Retarded.

>So then you would know that this board has had "alt right" garbage spam before the election and even before moot left. Unless you're for some reason pretending this spam and old "Sup Forums" spam is different.

Yea the idea that this board has always been this way is complete horseshit.

You might be the smartest man on Sup Forums. So sick of these fucking newfags.
>This board is shit guys, it's okay, it was always shit
>Why are you trying to save yourself the trouble user?
>user you have to experience sneedposting
>user
Why the FUCK people think utter devastation of boards is fine, okay, even optimal? You know what this dipshit "it was always bad" mindset gets you? Stop by modern

and find out.
>Dude why do you care lmao

based, fuck these triggered snowflages

Pol please go and tv will be good again. No I’m not a Jew or a soyboy or any other meme you guys have just please can’t we y’all about movies for once without it turning into race/class war?

cunnyposters will be maimed and then killed horrifically in the upcoming purge

>filtered out annoying spam words
>posted it strictly to another user that was complaining
>helped provide a solution to said user so he would stop complaining
>now that user can just filter out what he doesn't like instead of making threads crying about what he doesn't like and shitting up the board further
Why does that trigger you so much?

based open tabs poster

>rachel
>bie
>switch the e and i
>der
>typing her name and hitting post gets you banned instantly for two weeks
fuck me it's real

"banned text"

fuck off leftypol

I didn't say there was any problem with leftists or liberals, but Redditors tend to be overwhelmingly liberal. So they start their shit which attracts shitposters to fuck with them, which attracts REAL Sup Forums, which causes nothing but political debate threads. It's amusing that the only threads that aren't filled with nonsensical shitposts are the ones where people are debating over politics.

Sup Forums is obviously a place for anonymously shit-talking/making fun of things, etc., not a place for strictly proper discussion, so it's strange that you would treat it as a place for strictly proper discussion by attempting to hide much of the shit-talking/piss taking.

You're taking the whole thing too seriously. Who gives a fuck if people make 56% pics and ask stupid meme questions?