HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wouldn't they be exhausted for running all that way just to be in battle? Why don't they just wait for the bad guys to come to them?

Nice desperation DCfags

>when you yell All Live Matter as a joke

t. soyboy

Nice uncreative insult, pencilhead

Why not just paradrop into the battle?

t. triggered soyboy

t. projection

>the assblasted comicfag wars still ensue
Thank christ I'm too old to be watching any of this superhero shit.

>I used the buzzword of the month xD!!!
Yeah, that'll show him.

Looks pretty pretty guuuuddddd
Cry MOAR DKEK

so easy to trigger soyboys. :)

Dcecks can only dream of seeing a scene this epic

>ANOTHER fight by the Russo hacks with a group running towards another group on flat boring land.

This is why you dong hire the directors of the show Community.

Punished Cap looks cool!

People who aren't obese can run for a bit and not want to lie down afterwards, lardo.

>OH NO OH NO OH NO NO NO NO
The soiboi marvelfag whimpers under his breath, seeing at last that marvels day has finally ended
>nononono oh nonono oh god no why no no no just one more year no no no please why nonnononoo
He opens his drawer and picks up the gun hes kept loaded for years, just for today, the day when marvels chicken finally comes home to roost
>it was supposed to last... forever....
He whispers, putting the gun in his mouth
He promised himself the public would stay unaware of how bad marvel flicks really are for the rest of his life, that DC would never win
>im sorry captain...
But they did

>(((tumblr)))
>(((buzzfeed)))

WEW

>if you don't like my piece of shit then that's because you like this other piece of shit!

triggered reddit simpletons get off my board

What the fuck is this?

Kangz were supposed to be Ultra advanced and they still fight with spears.

Why does Capeshit always make modern weapons look like BB shooters. You could mow both armies down with a couple of WW1 era machine guns. Enfilade style.

>it's just airport scene but CGI is now jungle

>Look! all your favourite heroes are lined up and running towards the camera! Hella fucking epic right?!
How many times do we need to see this scene in a marvel movie?

Why are those African-Wakandians chasing the superheroes?

Their cardio workouts must be awesome if they can run at full pace with weapons and then attack.