AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Leaks Confirmed

Steve Rogers has adopted the identity of Nomad and is leading the Secret Avengers, formed by Black Widow and Falcon. Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Ant-Man went their different ways. Ant-Man is not in the movie in any significant way.

Steve and his team have minor roles. Early on, they rescue Scarlet Witch and Vision from the Children of Thanos and send them to Wakanda so Black Panther and his sister Shuri can extract the Mind Stone from the Vision and guard it against Thanos. When Thanos' forces invade Wakanda in the end, they return to help. Steve is the one that manages to kill Thanos' main enforcer Corvus Glaive after he kills Vision and defeats everyone else that tries to stop him.

Thanos attacks the Asgardians' ship in search of the Space Stone, which Loki trades for Thanos' pardon and the lives of the refugees, becoming Thanos' advisor. Thor is severely beaten and cast out into space by Thanos, where he is later found by the Guardians of the Galaxy, who had been following Thanos' trail of destruction across the galaxy.

Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis go to Knowhere to consult with the Collector, but find him being tortured by Thanos for the Reality Stone. Meanwhile, Thor, Rocket and Teen Groot visit the Dwarf King Eitri (Peter Dinklage), who forged Mjolnir, for weapons. Eitri has also forged the Infinity Gauntlet, and Thanos has cut off his hands so he can not build something powerful enough to destroy it. Thor finds an axe, Jarnbjorn, made from the same metal as Mjolnir, but it is unfinished, so Teen Groot gives his wood to make the handle.

There's a gag that, although Eitri is considered a "dwarf", he's actually massive by mortal standards. Thor goes up on his knee. Thor also doesn't get his eye back. He wears the eyepatch for the entire movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/08/vision-makeup-avengers-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iron Man takes the spotlight, heading into space with Doctor Strange to meet Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy and stop Thanos. Spider-Man tags along and ends up getting injured in battle.

Black Panther unites the Wakandan tribe leaders - including M'Baku - to defend Wakanda, and brings Winter Soldier out of cryosleep to help fight Thanos' forces, providing him with a new arm. Hawkeye also joins the battle in the end.

Bruce Banner makes it back to Earth in a escape pod, but can't turn into the Hulk anymore. He pilots the Hulkbuster armor during the battle of Wakanda and fights Thanos' strongest enforcer, Cull Obsidian, who tears the Hulkbuster apart. He eventually turns into the Hulk again, bursts out of the Hulkbuster and defeats Cull Obsidian.

Doctor Strange develops a rivalry with Thanos' smartest enforcer, Ebony Maw, after he breaks into the Sanctum Sanctorum and uses his psychic powers to mindfuck everyone and steal the Time Stone.

Doctor Strange becomes good friends with both Iron Man and Spider-Man. Thor also gets along well with Star-Lord. Lots of humor come from Iron Man/Drax and Spider-Man/Teen Groot interactions.

Valkyrie has a minor appearance, having led the Asgardian refugees to safety after Loki's betrayal and Thor's apparent death.

Wong's appearance is also minor, hanging out at the Sanctum Sanctorum when Ebony Maw attacks and when Strange and Banner later meet Iron Man.

Red Skull also briefly appears, having been stranded in space since WWII, when he was seemingly disintegrated by the Space Stone.

Thanos kills Gamora to get the Soul Stone. Its guardian reveals that one can only wield it by sacrificing the soul of a loved one. Since Gamora is one of Thanos' daughters, he "loves" her (as an asset, not as person), and her death grants him control of the Soul Stone. It is also what compels Nebula to join the others in order to avenge her sister.

>Valkyrie has a minor appearance, having led the Asgardian refugees to safety after Loki's betrayal and Thor's apparent death.

it's already confirmed that all the people on the escape ship of thor:ragnarok but thor, hulk and loki died

Source?

Bullshit, Valkyrie and Korg will stay alive for Waititi's sequel. Plus Valkyrie is probs gonna be in part 2.

>Gamora dies

That's surprisingly ballsy.

And sad, she's best girl.

>Red Skull appearance
>Gamora death
Okay, thats pretty fucking cool on both ends. Is it still Hugo Weaving? Also how does it end/leave a cliffhanger?

Probably fake.
James Gunn said Gamora would be the focus of GOTG 3.

ITT: Random fanfiction created by an autistic fuck who just watched the trailer and is making baseless guesses.

James Gunn also said Yondu would be in "Infinity War".

In the trailer it shows the mind gem being ripped from his head by what appears to be Thanos' minons.

No. Michel Rooker crashed the set to annoy people and hide the spoiler.

Hugo Weaving has admitted to hating doing blockbusters now, so probably not.

>Red Skull also briefly appears
So since they get Hugo Weaving back, Chris Evans isn't dying at all then. Noice.
Some of the deaths are reversed at the end of part 1/2. Depends if Thanos kills everyone when he gets all stones, or some magic voodoo shit happens

Shit ton of unanswered things in this "leak"

What is that floating halo above new york?

How does rhodey end up in Wakanda?

What the fuck is thor doing in the center of the giant space machine?

I'm surprised to say I don't actually hate this. Hope it's real.

St-steve??

He's returning to John Wick part 3 apparently, so idk if thats all accurate

No such confirmation

The Secret Avengers save him.

>Keanu
>Lawrence Fishburne
>Hugo Weaving
>finally reunited
PLEASE

Well, that was years ago, so maybe he's changed.

Time stone can revive her

also

>Red Skull also briefly appears, having been stranded in space since WWII, when he was seemingly disintegrated by the Space Stone.

wow

>universe where even humans are advanced enough to build robotic limbs
>robotic limbs are a common thing in alien races across the stars and seem to be easily gotten as even convicts in space prison have robot eyes and legs and shit

>famous dwarf king that builds great items of power can't have his subjects make him new hands

Or even buy some on the alien black market?

Perfect way to end that Trilogy

They can recast hugo weaving easily.

but where was the soul stone all along?

Thanos' ship.

He just shows up to help.

He's using Eitri's star forger to complete Jarnbjorn.

She doesn't have to be alive for that

And where was that confined, hotshot? Your dad work at Nintendo?

No doubt, damn shame if its not him. Either way if Red Skull returns, so does Cap.

DC fan here.

This trailer is actually really good looking. I'm genuinely excited to see this movie.

No

This actually sounds kind of good but we already know 100% Vision will be in Avengers 4.

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/08/vision-makeup-avengers-4/

>the Secret Avengers, formed by Black Widow and Falcon
What is this team even good for?

>Peter Dinklage as dwarf
>But now the dwarf is a giant

Well at least it's somewhat different

>Thanos kills Gamora to get the Soul Stone.

Ok so who had the soul stone? Wasn't there also a leak that Heimdall had it and the main plot of the film would be to protect Heimdall at all cost so that Thanos could not finish the gauntlet?

Also I really don't think they would kill Gamora so soon. They already said she would be important to the next GOTG.

>Thanos' ship
Thanos doesn't show up in new York and that's clearly early in the movie. Plus we've seen thanos ship. It looks nothing like that. Try again

That sounds baller, but I doubt Gamora is getting offed.

Unless they’re planning on bringing in She-Hulk for Phase 4.

I unironically want this to happen. Gamora would be amazing as She-Hulk.

Obviously he'll come back retard

It's in an alien wasteland.

Everything the scripted film needs them to do moron. Is capeshit too hard for you to follow?

That tells me nothing. So its just sitting somewhere unattended and in a random nowhere? Sounds like a copout. They have so many ways to introduce the soul stone at this point.

He has more than one ship. That's what brings his children to Earth.

Oh I just meant that they’ll kill off Gamora and bring in She-Hulk, just because Disney won’t want two Green chicks running around the setting.

Stopping a couple gunships from mowing down a few hundred million for one. It's like ppl don't get the mcu yet. Powerlevels are irrelevant

oh ok guess the leaks are real then

Details on the fight scenes pls

Technically that's how all the Infinity Stones were originally located before people meddled with them.

The Space Stone was on Earth, viewed as a backwards planet.

The Reality Stone was in some dead dimension.

The Power Stone was in that dead planet.

Thanos always had the Mind Stone.

The Time Stone was with the wizards.

The heart tree, Wakanda.

spy stuff of course. not ever battle with with a space god.

And the wizards were on said planet.

ahh, thats why the nigger kingdom is so much a focus of the trailer.

i thought they were just forcing niggerdom on us but if it actually advances the plot then i don't mind at all.

Nah. I've seen this same thing a few days ago

>Confirmed
Source: your ass

Which one did the collector have again? Does anyone have a link to an infographic that follows all the stones and where they end up in the movies up until this point for a brainlet?

So if the we know the whole plot why even care?

so if we already know what oxygen is, why even breath?

Agamotto was actually travelling through the Multiverse with it.

So now that we know what food taste like, why even eat?

So if we know the meaning of life, why even live?

false equivalence

I will forget about all of this tomorow so im fine
I dont even remeber civil war at this point

Lincoln won.

Fake news. Slaves won and America lost.

WHERE THE FUCK IS EARTH'S MILITARY. WHY DOESN'T IRON MAN JUST GIVE EVERYONE SUITS. WHAT POSSIBLE USE IS ANYONE EXCEPT THOR, HULK, VISION, SCARLET WITCH, DOCTOR STRANGE, SPIDERMAN, OR ANT MAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No ant man? seriously? Jesus

He was there the whole time you just didn't see him

>visit the Dwarf King Eitri (Peter Dinklage)
So much for non-dwarf focused roles, Peter. I can't fault him tho.

Calm down, frogboy. The big bad always has grunts that need killing, the weakest members are kept busy by that. It would be amiss if there isn't a scene where Tony activates his hidden Iron Man army (because he's been preparing for this moment all this time) and they all get destroyed easily because machines only pose a threat if they're evil.

How the fuck can the Dink focus on non dwarf roles???

who gives a shit?

>page 6 thread
You obviously give a shit.

Like in X-Men, being a dwarf was not related to his character. I haven't seen all his movies so I can't be sure if he's done more roles like that. His role in elf was definitely focused on him being a dwarf, same with GoT of course.

>being a dwarf was not related to his character
He still waddles around like a dwarf and have a retarded looking skull shape. Any fucking character he will ever do will be a fucking midget. "non dwarf related roles" He's fucking taller than his IQ. Jesus christ what a midget nigger.

>cube was in assgard vault, now in ship, loki has it
>yellow one is in visions forehead
>red lava lamp thingie is with the collector
>purple fuck worlds up one is in the vault at Xandar
>green timey one is in Dr Strange necklace
and it would make sense that the last one is on that Wakandan tree of magic black panthers
Right now, Thanos doesn't have shit, but I guess he pretty much knows the location of every single gem after all that's happened

Sounds neat.